IMPACT Discussion: August 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
August 7, 2014
New York City
Manhattan Center

8da70ea60889837754ce0b2d5659e8d0.jpg

764a0f13af7965ab77a5604b52645b24.jpeg

ee67bd41b0db7cca3976e436320b824a.jpeg

Hot off the heels of the most talked about episode of IMPACT this year, Destination X, the bar is about to be raised even higher with Thursday, August 7th’s edition of IMPACT from New York City’s Manhattan Center!

For months, Bully Ray has been chasing TNA President Dixie Carter with the promise of putting his boss through a table. He’s come extremely close on multiple occasions, but Carter has always been able to persevere – thanks, in large part, to her growing army captained by EC3.

However, Bully Ray made a promise to every wrestling fan. The message was simple, this Thursday: #ITHAPPENS… Don’t miss this shocking moment!

A war will be waged, as well… a HARDCORE WAR, that is! Bully Ray and Ethan Carter III agreed to terms and will assemble teams of 4. Flanking EC3 will be Rhyno, Snitsky and Ryklon Stephens. On the other side, Bully Ray will be joined by Devon and Tommy Dreamer. Who will Bully recruit to join his team? Find out this Thursday on Spike TV!

With the X-Division Championship being vacated by Austin Aries, this Thursday will also see a new Champion crowned! After winning qualifying matches during Destination X, it will be a triple threat match for the title: Samoa Joe vs Low Ki vs Sanada. This one has fireworks written all over it!

Abyss also appeared on the broadcast, issuing a terrifying challenge to Bram. This Thursday, the two will clash in a Monsters Ball match of EPIC proportions. What will happen when two of TNA’s most barbaric stars collide — and will Janice get involved?

All of this and SO MUCH MORE will go down on August 7th, when IMPACT airs on Spike TV!

Who plans to be here this week? Let's make it another great LD!

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Wow, that looks like a good show. Promises to have plenty more build of the MVP crew vs Roode, Aries and EY (although I'm not sure where EY has been last few weeks, unless I forgot he was there).

I assume they'll announce BFG matches in late September/early October, so now I'd assume we'll get maybe one more special Impact to bridge the gap. I'm so hyped to see MVP back in ring full time!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So after how much the X-Division has RULED lately, is it safe again to expect good things from the Ultimate X again? :please:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I could go without Tommy Dreamer
I could go without Monster's ball featuring Abyss.
The show will be off the hook, but the items I mentioned could be done away with IMO.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm down with Bram, and would bet my balls that weird fucking "blank" Person is kurt angle. God promote the x-division title matches TFA. Oh shit i forgot, i'm FTJ.

SHUT THE DOOR DIXIE YOU FUCK SUCK TFA BOLDSHIT IT OVER!

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Bringing in Spike Dudley for the eight man tag as a mystery partner wouldn't shock me in the least.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Oh crap, that's awesome. The Bro-Mans (hopefully they won't be doing the whole singles jobbing stuff again, TNA should hire a better jobber for that) vs Army Guy, The Asshole and The Creepy Bastard. SQUEEEE.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Won't be here tonight, but at 3am i'm going to smerk a berl and i'll be spamming this shit all full of MRRRRRRRRRRR's and Anderson lq LD tonight.

@Snowballs you got interwebs back? @GrandmaNazi you fix your pc yet? @Testify expect 50 Alert's, i might be going big tonight. Like i'll be fucking your mom big. I'm going to have to California king the lady, see if Shaq sold his superman bed yet.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I might join this one to.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Why so you angry brah ?

:umad:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Why so you angry brah ?

:umad:

Oh you know why. :kratos:

But really.... the more the merrier! :yay: Hope you'll be here tonight. For that matter, hope I'll be here. :haha: