i'm gonna challange a member, ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
zz really,
calm down mang.
i do what i want

Nope. ''The illiterate''.
Isn't he a school drop-out like our buddy J?

illiterate, i do not understand the depth of that word please explain master of wisdom but does not share, your vast knowledge of anything have certainly been expressed so please explain how you're something more then a short fat bum with a ban hammer. get overyourself cause you havent done fuck all for anybody.
mountainking.gif

Colin don't worry. I can vouch for Veritas, the guy is a damn hard worker. He was the one who brought the debate league idea forward which was something we had from our old board. Now I'll agree the section could have held off being put up until about Christmas, but that's exactly why we're waiting. During the holidays everyone gets busy. Don't sweat it, the debate forum will be up and running. Not everyone can be on the forum 24/7/365.

well for an idea like this i'm expecting him to be on. This is a terrible idea that is not going to lift off the ground an inch. The fact that their are still supporters for this thing is hilarity within itself. I doubt it was in full swing on your old board, an idea like this strives on activity and a vast amount of intelligent members. i really have no faith in this idea especially in this forums environment. Admins should be realizing they suck and should be figuring out ways they can help contribute other then rely on random members constantly to bail them out of trouble. With no Divas section anymore they'res not a single person who can claim that they contribute to this forum rather then average posting. Come up with something for us to do, like srsly

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
provide content or do something other then post lazy lizards

like your ass is 6 months lazy on creating a list