i'm gonna challange a member, ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
ok so who's gonna step in the ring and go down for the count.....
any takers??
I think i'm gonna challange YOU, ya you sittin; on the couch with @$$ warmer planted under your you-know... get off your warmer and accept my challange!!

fuzzy

Reaction score
i'm waiting......................

Reaction score
TNA sucks. There's no structure to the storylines. All fresh talent is buried or forgotten in favor of ex WWE talent. The things that made TNA unique are all but obsolete now. They've never turned a profit on anything. Vince Russo. I win.

fuzzy

Reaction score
you think u won but that's what you're trying to cry out because TNA is making you tap out! Tna was really good b4 but now they're even better and going strong, their storylines are improving with each week and their tag div is at a peek where you can actually cheer both the heels and faces unlike other brand wwe...cough cough.
and now with the new year they're preparing to make huge waves with new talens coming in and the younger gen wrestlers getting bigger push and title shots.
and as for making money, they're on track and aren't losing money but gaining triple of what they were making b4.
so you lose, I WIN!!!

fuzzy

Reaction score
oh 1 other thing i forgot to mention... Nice try Ezno, but not nice enough....:)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
The whole thing hasn't started yet. And this isn't the proper way. Moved to somewhere else.

fuzzy

Reaction score
wow, you guys can be real mean, I was just having goofing, and btw, i was unaware that challanging a memebr has a proper way and so on.

...god...

Reaction score
Use correct grammar and punctuation next time. That is the 'correct' way and someone might take you mildly seriously. ★★★★★★.

seX-Power

Reaction score
test-

NASH

HALL

RAPE

★★★★★★

smurf