• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'm Better Than You

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date

TheSpear

M..V.P Used to be one of the best but now hes just a jobber.WWE are giving him a push with HHH IMO.

1chiban

Am I missing something with MVP? yes he looks and talks the part, but I cannot recall him having any really memorable matches?

DanDaMan

They really have erased us from Benoit which is good and bad. As far as real big matches no and thats probably because he hasn't been in great matches or had the chance so I think in do time more positive matches for MVP he is a great talent to have just due time.

The Rated R CMStar

Not memorable as hardly midcard matches spring into your mind long, but all his matches have been above average, against the likes of Flair, Mysterio, Y2J, his nice mat exchanges with CM Punk, Matt Hardy, between others.

Hardcastle

this guy improved a lot, remember when he made his debut, he was so bad. His feud with Chris Benoit has been really important to him, he's now really respected by the fans, and apparently he has a good attitude backstage.

DanDaMan

which is good and what I really ment by my comment before you don't see highlights of MVP and his matches. I'm not saying they wern't bad mathes they just wern't matches everyone talked about a whole lot.

MVP has alot of skills, and he has had many good matches alot of them with Benoit. He was trained by Benoit so you know he picked up alot of skills and techniques there.