Identity of CM Skunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Never heard of him, Was an okay segment, Would have been better without Ryback but every thing is.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Neither am I although I quite enjoyed Bully Ryback. Helped WWE's Be A Star campaign well. :smug:

His bully gimmick has been his best to date and he hasn't been completely cringe worthy on the mic during that time. However, his ring work is still lackluster for me despite his gimmick. He just looks so slow at times and doesn't sell very well.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
His bully gimmick has been his best to date and he hasn't been completely cringe worthy on the mic during that time. However, his ring work is still lackluster for me despite his gimmick. He just looks so slow at times and doesn't sell very well.
He's an IRL asshole, too.

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeh, but he wasn't wrestling when he had the gimmick. :D

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Doesn't he still technically have that gimmick? He still says on occasion, "There's nothing I hate more than a bully" when he's referring to Punk. I could be wrong though.
He does say that but he doesn't do his bullying segments backstage anymore. :(

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
He does say that but he doesn't do his bullying segments backstage anymore. :(

I think his bully gimmick has just changed direction. Now that he's with Heyman, he has different priorities and his current storyline is focusing on Punk and protecting Heyman (as it seems). Perhaps he'll get back to the backstage segments once his match with Punk happens this evening.

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think his bully gimmick has just changed direction. Now that he's with Heyman, he has different priorities and his current storyline is focusing on Punk and protecting Heyman (as it seems). Perhaps he'll get back to the backstage segments once his match with Punk happens this evening.
One can only hope.