Identity of CM Skunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The man who played CM Skunk on Friday’s SmackDown was Cincinnati indy wrestler Danny Todd.

Source: Pwmania

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
EC3 jobs to Vacant

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I was gonna make a thread on this as I wondered if he could of been a new signing from NXT. I give him credit he sold that beat down like a pro Ryback seemed to rough with him and considering reports have come out now saying Ryback has been injuring some wrestlers lately with his sloppy work it wouldnt surprise me if this Danny guy got hurt from that beat down

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was entertaining. I think I like this Danny guy, although he did nothing but jobbing. :obama:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Yes. But, he probably is in critical condition due to Ryback's unsafe in-ring work.

It's certainly on Ryback making mistakes and creating unsafe situations for his opponents, but wrestling is a sport. I think every wrestler knows that there's a risk of injury every time they enter the ring. They put their bodies on the line for every single event, and sometimes practice and training can't prepare them for what will happen in the ring the day of the match.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
It's certainly on Ryback making mistakes and creating unsafe situations for his opponents, but wrestling is a sport. I think every wrestler knows that there's a risk of injury every time they enter the ring. They put their bodies on the line for every single event, and sometimes practice and training can't prepare them for what will happen in the ring the day of the match.
Not opposing that, I just don't like Ryback.