I WOULD KILL NANCY GRACE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I love the dude's reaction the entire time. He has to be high to deal with these two lol. Nancy is just an ignorant bitch, fucking forgot about her before. One of the good things about no watching TV: no Nancy Grace.

Reactions: DK JAMES and Swift

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
0580eef604a77360c68dc41441c77acd.png

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I just thought Stewart abused cheap humor, and Oreilly shitting on himself was top notch.
Bullshit mountain is cheap humor? Ahhh. But, yeah, even though me and O'Reilly are the complete and differnt sides of political beliefs, I love him in the most non homoish way ever.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Bullshit mountain is cheap humor? Ahhh. But, yeah, even though me and O'Reilly are the complete and differnt sides of political beliefs, I love him in the most non homoish way ever.
No bullshit mountain was absolutely hilarious, it was towards the end the jokes were overused, like the lift.