I WOULD KILL NANCY GRACE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

THE DUDE ON THE RIGHT IS MY NEW HERO. Even if you hate marijuana or what have you, Nancy Grace is a huge fucking cunt.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Come at me NSA.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Even though I woulnd't kill her for this reason...I would do it. She is the biggest cunt I see on TV that isn't on FOX News.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*Asks question*
*Dude kindly answers*
*Nancy interrupts most of the way through the question*

Shut the everliving hell up woman! :angry: The dude was making a damn good point. If you would use your brain for 5 seconds you would know that the killings would go down if you could deal with some nice, kindhearted doctors instead of shady individuals on your street corner to get pot... oh, right, she can't think without a functioning brain. Go look up at the sky in the rain and drown you fucking turkey

Solid Snake

:dafuq: is wrong with her?

Weed is less addictive to the body than caffeine WHICH IS LEGAL. And to say ALL smokers are violent shows her stupidity on the subject. I don't even smoke! People who drink alcohol are FAR more likely to kill someone than a weed smoker. Lets toss up some alcohol facts... Cause next to prescription pills (also legal) alcohol kills more than any other drug. SO HA! SCIENCE BITCH! lmao

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol only 45 seconds in and she is already in need of a grenade in her mouth

YOU DO REALIZE TEH MARIJUNAA IS ADDICTIINVE RIGHT BRO?!?!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It really is fucking ridiculous that weed isn't already legal given that some drugs that ARE legal like tobacco and alcohol do far more damage than weed has or ever could do.

Still makes me laugh that George Bush once gave a speech several years ago about how they've made yet another serious dent in the war on drugs just because the feds busted Tommy Chong for selling bongs.

Solid Snake

^ I been saying that for years. Alcohol and prescriptions are so flipping bad for people but they keep a silly plant illegal!?

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
jAVHGit.jpg

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
At least everyone in this thread so far agrees with me. The part that pisses me off most is my mom, and probably other moms other places take her word like gospel. I can honestly say I don't hate many people but I HATE Nancy Grace with a passion, I would also donate to a charity to send that bitch to a funeral home.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
At least everyone in this thread so far agrees with me. The part that pisses me off most is my mom, and probably other moms other places take her word like gospel. I can honestly say I don't hate many people but I HATE Nancy Grace with a passion, I would also donate to a charity to send that bitch to a funeral home.
she is the undereducated female equivalent of Bill O'reilly, except he is a Harvard graduate who made fun of himself in facing Jon Stewart during the elections in 2012. That shit was hilarious.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah she's a fucking Blue cunt, but that's kind of her job. Just another shitty TV personality.