I really have to do this huh...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember now. It was in PWS. They had a 'bitching forum' so I bitched and she banned me from that section for bitching and I told her off and when I signed up at UOW, she banned me after like 2 posts just because it was me.

I shall continue to laugh at her obesity.

She isn't fat... Have you seen a picture of her?.. I guess not :1:.

Kizza

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember now. It was in PWS. They had a 'bitching forum' so I bitched and she banned me from that section for bitching and I told her off and when I signed up at UOW, she banned me after like 2 posts just because it was me.

I shall continue to laugh at her obesity.

Yeah, I got banned from PWS for apparently leeching media, so then I got banned on all the other ones as well. LionDen and co are a huge bunch of cocksucking tossbags.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^^ Wow, that is so fucking weak. They don't know how to be proper admins.

She isn't fat... Have you seen a picture of her?.. I guess not :1:.

Yes I have and she was fat in them and ugly.

If she has updated pics, feel free to post them so I can laugh.

Reaction score
Adhyanta, better late than never, I always say.

Welcome to the forum, McFly. Hope you enjoy it here.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Hey, the names McFly. Just got banned from the Online world of wrestling forums for being a "nuisance" after over a year over there so....yeah. I hope there is a debate league here, I would love to take part in it. Anyway that's enough, stay jazzy IWF.

It's funny because I can totally understand now why they banned you.