I just happen to be a brand spankin new member.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Respect Points for these guys

Credit: Nodq.com

Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are getting marks from some people in management because they are studying 80s tapes of long matches to improve their ring psychology. MVP has shelves full of videos from that era of Eddie Guerrero, Dynamite Kid, Dean Malenko, Tiger Mask and Toshiaki Kawada among others.

Can't say I'm surprised. Kennedy's been busting out the psychology in some of his matches (most notably against Batista) and MVP already uses some of the moves used by Kawada... Maybe its why two of them are on the verge of becoming BIG stars (MVP and Kennedy....) and the other two are in the middle of what looks to be attempt number 341 at rebuilding the tag division.

Kennedy

The Nagasaki Dream

Reaction score
If only MVP would start using the Kawada crab. :)

But, yes, this is great news that MVP especially is studying such old footage. Wade Keller is really getting behind him and his matches with Benoit, which is a GREAT~! thing. It should only perpetuate the good stuff he's been doing.

Reaction score
Well its real nice to know that Mr.Money in The Bank is raising his game and making him more worthy of that contract in the case. As for MVP i think he really has been stepping up as well , Like the match he had with Chris Benoit on Smackdown i think 2 weeks ago if im not mistaken , Overall its great to know new up and coming stars working on their psychology instead of raising their ego's .

LKP

I love both mr kennedy and MVP. I think that they can both in the future carry the company as respecting champions for they're brand. Its nice to see them watching old footage it will help them in the long run. Byt he way does anyone know that mvp can do the spinning 450? Thats one hard move to pull off he must be good.

Wrestling Station

Thats good for the business to have some matches that takes more than 30 minutes and this is for the entertainment and to drag more fans. But the problem here is that even if they are trying to get more ring time challenges, we forgot about the 2 hour margin! the show is only 2 hours, so how many matches they can book in that case?!

bdogg1

Reaction score
matches you worry about the length and number of that will be shown in show. plus the entertainment. did you not see Raw monday with Cena vs HBK the 2 of them had a 1 hour match. it was awsome. you got a PPV without the hype of it. most of the nite they had been hyping the Orton vs Edge match but then all of sudden JR says fight to finish, even though we had already known what had happen to Orton they still had him on the card that nite.

i believe if they want to and with the numbers shortage over at smackdown have a 2 out of 3 match with MVP or Iron man match. with the way MVP and Kennedy are going it can work.

LKP

Mvp vs benoit at judgement day in an iron man match for the us title should be a good match if added. 30 minutes would be a good way an hour would be to long.

Co Host 3000

Reaction score
Because I just signed up... So I'm new... BRAND SPANKIN' NEW... So I think you should all worship me because I'm probably the greatest poster to ever have signed up here...

Oh, and I like fire. Lots of fire. If I could burn down an entire building, I probably would! I mean, the dozens of dead bodies would be a hassle to clean up- oh wait, who am I kidding? They'd be ashes by the time the building got done burning, silly me!

.... Huh, that sure turned out pretty dark... Uh, look at this cheerful picture!

2w3bytw.jpg

Co Host 3000

Reaction score
You think I'm a strange being? You should see my mother! Three arms, one leg, she sure is an oddity.

CAPS LOCK

Reaction score
You, my good sir, have of this moment automatically become my new Internet best friend. What's-say you we blow up a school-bus together, chum?

Co Host 3000

Reaction score
You, my good sir, have of this moment automatically become my new Internet best friend. What's-say you we blow up a school-bus together, chum?

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that... Of course! I'd love to indulge in terroristic activities with you!