• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I just happen to be a brand spankin new member.

Co Host 3000

Reaction score
It depends if there are scrubs involved. I hate scrubs. I mean, I love killing scrubs, but I hate them. In general. Like a store. A General Store.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Because I just signed up... So I'm new... BRAND SPANKIN' NEW... So I think you should all worship me because I'm probably the greatest poster to ever have signed up here...

Oh, and I like fire. Lots of fire. If I could burn down an entire building, I probably would! I mean, the dozens of dead bodies would be a hassle to clean up- oh wait, who am I kidding? They'd be ashes by the time the building got done burning, silly me!

.... Huh, that sure turned out pretty dark... Uh, look at this cheerful picture!

2w3bytw.jpg

You, my good sir, have of this moment automatically become my new Internet best friend. What's-say you we blow up a school-bus together, chum?

Ohohohho. I'll give you two three guesses as to who I am. Also, three hints.

- Omega Last Supper
- Marshall Lewis
- Elimination Chamber

CAPS LOCK

Reaction score
Ohohohho. I'll give you two three guesses as to who I am. Also, three hints.

- Omega Last Supper
- Marshall Lewis
- Elimination Chamber

Hey, it's you! Yeah, I know you. You're that guy, you know. That guy. Everybody knows that guy.

Dubs, you fucking piece of shit. I'm gonna stab you in the leg with a butter-knife for no reason. One day you'll just be sitting there at a fast food place or whatever and I'll come up and just stab you in the leg as you eat your hamburger or whatever the fuck. For no reason. Like a store. A no reason store. And what the Hell kinda clues are those? You expect Co Host to get that shit? He's like, half Blue. And gay.