I Challenge Untouchable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Untouchable - i like the flow of the poster but i think you should work on the blood more try using satin to darkin some areas of the blood becuz blood isnt one solid color has some dark in it specially for cenas neck where the blood is doesn't look to good also i wanna note that the barb wire around his muscle is a nice touch but some blood on the muscles where the barbwire is would have been a nice touch the border i like. ads a nice touch to it all to finish it up the backgrounds nice to but i cant make out everthing it says wich really bums me out. also wanna note that you have white around his ears not sure if you just missed that or not but figured i would point it out. anyways very nice job untouchable

Butters - very nice, simple and well thought of. i know Island Of Shadows is the name of a book and i work at a movie theater but im not sure so ill ask. are they coming out with a movie called that? anyways i like the scanelines i think thats a nice touch also like the big bold lines coming from the island. the island being upside down is pretty neat loooking to and nice thought right there. the colors chosen are very nice and well blended together. however im not really understanding the arrows i know the shadow ones are to represent the name island of shadows but the name would make me think that your island should have had a shadow and maybe the trees had them not the arrows. anyways very nice poster butters

With all that said my votes gotta go with Untouchable.

Goodluck with the rest of the battle guys ;)

Enigma22

Reaction score
i vote for untouchable.

butters urs is good but i think its to simple.

Buttersz

Reaction score
You guys are all actully joking arn't you?

Lol.

Im not trying to bash Untouchable here, but his is not up to his normal standereds, and its actully pretty bad.

Not saying mine is good however. But like the bottom text thing on Unotuchables is like about "growing up in the universe" and "science fiction" and stuff, lol.

Plus it looks like all of his other pieces.

Normally i dont complain about votes, so dont think I do this all the time when I lose, becuase alot of times i deserve to lose. I just dont think this is one of those times, lol.

the dark knight

^^his thing looked cool and funny + the effects are better imo. sorry :(

im not sure about the main theme..

Buttersz

Reaction score
Thats fair enough.

I cant be bothered to wait for more votes, so we shall just call it as Untouchable wins.

Therefore if you beat me, techniqly that means you are better than me and you can now take control of the "gfx-unit".

MTG

Reaction score
Don't get down on yourself. Both your banners were awesome man. I just think that butters was better from a movie poster standpoint.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I'm not. But he one fair and square. So techniquly that does make him better though?

I dont have time for battles much now anyway because of College starting tomorow :S

Untouchable

Reaction score
thanks for your votes guys....even if i do think butters piece Pwned mine completely

the dark knight

^^the only problem with your "piece" was the frame...

Untouchable

Reaction score
honestl i hated the whole thing...but meh...it was rushed

Reaction score
Nice Battle guys. Butters if you were going to lose a lot of time why would you make the clan. Well anyway nice battle guys. Hope you find some time butters. And look to see more from you guys.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Because I will have the offtime where i can, just not on a regular basis.

I am like the godfather, get people to do the dirty work for me.

Untouchable

Reaction score
lol, best part is i told him on msn he was guna destroy me nd we both new how much better his was than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.