I Challenge Untouchable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I just need to proove my point that i could of won that open invitational given I had time to enter.

You can set the rules, size, deadline, etc.

Bring it choob.

Plus also, I then have bragging rights to cut heel promos all the time saying how I am the "real" champion.

Butters as Heel = Ratings.

Untouchable

Reaction score
i'll have a go, some-one else set rules tho...i dont like setting them, only rule....NO SIGS!!!

jwind

Reaction score
here's something different than the usual around here.

size= 500x600
theme= Halloween
Deadline: Saturday Sept 1st

Make a movie poster for the upcoming movie 'Halloween' produced by Rob Zombie.

Untouchable

Reaction score
....ok, movie poster...i guess i could give it a go

Buttersz

Reaction score
Design a poster for an upcoming custom film. name it and give it a logo. Also on the poster you must advertise the guy in lead role (it can be anyone, the rock, eminem, rowan atkinson, yourself, etc).

They give alot more freedom.

Reaction score
No I think the rules should stay as jwind has set. You said for untouchable to set the rules, he said someone else set them, and some one else set them.

Therefor I think that the rules should remain the upcoming movie Halloween, to make a poster for it at the afore mentioned size and such. But I guess what ever you two decide.

Wrestling Station

No I think the rules should stay as jwind has set. You said for untouchable to set the rules, he said someone else set them, and some one else set them.

Therefor I think that the rules should remain the upcoming movie Halloween, to make a poster for it at the afore mentioned size and such. But I guess what ever you two decide.

It ok TOK, let Jwind speaks for himself, thanks for caring TOK, appreciated man :)

Butters vs Untouchable (Friendly Fire match? ) lol good luck for both of ya. If you need to PM them to me first its ok, if not then good luck bros.

Reaction score
Well, I am just saying that Butters didnt want to set the rules. And that Untouchable said he didnt either and to have someone else set them and they would do that. I just think its kinda backwards that Butters didnt want to set the rules in the first place, and then wants to change them when they are set. But like you said, let them handle it.

Also WS. Like you said the PMing. If you could look at my suggestion thread and let me know what you think it would be appreciated.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I did want to set the rules, but I offered him to set the rules, so the match is more in his favour so I could beat him and have even more to brag over.

Me and untouchable both agreed we didnt like the rules and agreed with the ones I posted, as I posted that after we both talked on MSN.

I would of gladly set rules, i never said i didn't want to.I never had time to post my rules cos that jwind guy posted 4 minutes after untouchable. I have a life and cant do that kinda thing.

jwind

Reaction score
I never had time to post my rules cos that jwind guy posted 4 minutes after untouchable. I have a life and cant do that kinda thing.

so because I come on the boards see a post only 4 minutes after it's posted means I have no life?

as far as having no life, let's see. my life consists of right now, spending a f'n year in the desert so you can have a life. so yea if you dont count that, then i dont have a life.

and thanks, TKO, but if they want to change rules afterwards, no biggie. it doesnt hurt my feelings.

Untouchable

Reaction score
are we PM-ing??? theres not that much point tbh since i've already seen butters entry on MSN...i dont mind though if its preferred...but it is only a friendly

Untouchable

Reaction score
nah aint forgot, just no inspiration....i'll make it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.