I am sorry Axis!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels is a very good wrestler Chuck Zombie, but I feel sorry for him, having to work for JBL :(

Qwake

lol really, you're Blue then :shifty: Nah, don't act like you don't know anything :smh

Seems like something Kizza would do but I doubt he would do this while being on holiday cause I am sure he was going away somewhere.

Btw, you guys notice how CenaHardy's grammar is so good for a 10 year old, I know another member who made this mistake with another account one time so I have a feeling I know who it is :yes:

Moonlight Drive

Lol, it's not that his grammar seems so great imo, it's just most people who we assume are alts type like 'tards.

seX-Power

^ You've both barely made it out of noob territory and if either of you were to be made a legend it would be CenaHardy because he doesn't ride on dick all day like yourself.

Shane's apart of this tbh.

If you pwn Beer like that again you are my new favourite member tbfh. :yesyes:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
"Christopher Daniels is a little fuckin' wanna be Bill Goldberg...

too bad Chrissy-Poo ain't as talented as Goldberg!"

^said Chessarmy