I am sorry Axis!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yeah-sure....

It's on Merchandise Stands at the ...uhh

...Popcorn-Soda Pop area of the Arena...

like...right next to the StingerV37-Inflatable Foam Hand....

Wordlife

lol is this shit like fucking for real? Or am I ina fucking dream? How old are you kid? It says your 10... is that true? I must be tweaking like a motherfucka

KenFan4life

Reaction score
CenaHardy and Wordlife326 are gonna form a Cyber-Heel Stable consisting of Cena-Fans...

CenaMark54 = Orton
Wordlife326 = Cody Rhodes
CenaHardy = Ted Debiase Jr.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
WTF WORDLIFE?!?!?!? everyone knows I am the biggest Orton fan here, hell even my motto thing says it! How can CENAmark get it over me?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I just want to point out how as soon as I state my appreciation for this guy, a few others jump aboard too.

Everyone was neg repping the kid until I gave him some green. Suddenly he has some more.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
just looked at his rep

if he really is ten then you guys should fucking go remember back when you were ten years old and imagine how you would feel if someone so many years older than you insulted you.

To whoever called him a dumbass HE IS TEN FUCKING YEARS OLD, you can't expect a ten year old to know as many things as you, they haven't even passed primary school yet and you guys already expect them to have the same knowledge capacity as you.

Bunch of blueberries seriously, I bet most you guys have miserable lives so you have to pick on someone younger than you on the internet, so sad.

(unless its an alt account)

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Why thank you TAB and TBKB, you are both now my friends as well.

Especially you TBKB, you are pretty cool and have really neat favourite/least favourite wrestlers, the same as mine actually.

Hometown Kid

@TAB: He's obviously an alt account of somebody who thinks they're funny. I doubt he's really 10.

Why do these people sign up? Seriously is the jwdhulk or something?

@CH: Read above question.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I still do not know what an 'alt' account is, but if you would kindly explain I'll tell you whether I am or not.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why thank you TAB and TBKB, you are both now my friends as well.

Especially you TBKB, you are pretty cool and have really neat favourite/least favourite wrestlers, the same as mine actually.

Why thank you. You're quite alright yourself. You definitely have a good taste in wrestlers.