I’m done

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We just have to face the facts that Vince McMahon is the Backwards Man.
f2f.gif
f2f.gif
f2f.gif

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Why is it when I say close to or exactly some of the things on here I get called an Indy Smark or Smark?

Anyways, I feel ya on being done with WWE and saying fuck them. I have gotten to the point where I barely pay attention to it because either I know what they are going to do because it is obvious, it makes no sense, or it is so fucking dumb you question how in the hell this was given the okay like Braun turning heel, Carmella beating Asuka, or WWE refusing to use Charlotte as a fucking heel when her dad was one of if not the best ever in the game.

I am not that bother by WWE anymore because I watch the alternatives that are available and they don't do near as much stupid shit WWE like forcing a face down people's throat *cough* *cough* or have dumb storylines, to some extent. [Insert reply/comment about Ghost Dicks at All In to invalidate my point] But I know most people have either only watch WWE, are die-hard/hardcore fans of WWE, or have said fuck Raw and Smackdown and only watch NXT. If truth is to be told, I only watch WWE products like Raw and Smackdown because that is all anyone talks about, which isn't a bad thing.

Either way if you are done with WWE, good for you, and if you want some alternatives I will be happy to lend a hand, and if you are done with wrestling as a whole, well that is cool as well. Just do what is best for you, amigo.

I think its getting to the point even some of the casuals are becoming aware of the indies and I thhk they are making better product. If I oculd get a $10 a month subscription to them I would. All in was $40 though and $10 a month is worth it for the old WWF stuff, WCW and NXT alone (Smackdown is also good atm).

Hell the NWA is becoming relevant again. See what happens with NJPW, RoH, Impact and the NWA do and how they work togather. You are starting to see a few bullet club t shirts in WWE crowds as well. WWE fans are also wrestling fans, always have been IMHO. Liking the WWE doesn't excluding liking the old NWA (or new), WCW, or whatever.

Vince will be gone soon due to the XFL. If NXT is any indication HHH can do it better.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just remember this has also been the most profitable year ever for the WWE. Vine will go where the money is, I can't figure it out but they must be doing something right.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Why is it when I say close to or exactly some of the things on here I get called an Indy Smark or Smark?
My advice...raise a middle finger & don't give them the time of day my friend.

Does anyone else think Vince "walks" like he's trying to drop turds out of his trouser legs?

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
My advice...raise a middle finger & don't give them the time of day my friend.

Does anyone else think Vince "walks" like he's trying to drop turds out of his trouser legs?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't have anything against Reigns i think the poor guy is stuck in a really awkward situation WWE are forcing him into. They are sacrificing talent and just using them to try and force fans to cheer the guy. They are so stuck in this rut of "We have to make him cheered at any cost" and turning Braun heel made ZERO SENSE, nor was reforming the Shield.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have anything against Reigns i think the poor guy is stuck in a really awkward situation WWE are forcing him into. They are sacrificing talent and just using them to try and force fans to cheer the guy. They are so stuck in this rut of "We have to make him cheered at any cost" and turning Braun heel made ZERO SENSE, nor was reforming the Shield.
100% on the money Sister Fish.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
We should take a poll...

How many members actually watch all 3 hours of RAW...
to
How many members simply read the results & watch Youtube clips...
The last time I watched a full 3 hours RAW was the 25th show. Before that was 2014.
But usually, I just read the results and watch interesting clips.