I’m done

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
WWE making Braun a heel in the midst of his obvious face overness is beyond absurd. He’s been getting cheered and actually liked for a long time and WWE decides to make him heel against their “golden boy.” It’s fucking dumb!

They’re so desperate to push this Samoan loser that they’re now putting Dean and Rollins in a spot that requires them to put their great single runs on hold so they can get cheers for this moron. Fuck you, WWE.

I don’t mind if the shield has a reunion or 2, or that Braun even teams up with whoever for a moment to gain an edge, but it’s obvious they’re putting him in an alliance with Drew and Ziggler, heels, which obviously makes him the new king of this mini stable. Lol like wtf? Do it with anyone else but Braun!

The only way I’m even semi okay with this thing, even though I still think Braun shouldn’t have turned heel, is if dean turns and then feuds with Roman for a few months, it wouldn’t be as bad. Regardless, fuck you, WWE.

I’m just done. After I watched the Raw recaps and saw what they did... I’m just shaking my head.... and Braun is the kind of guy that doesn’t need partners... he would rather get his ass beat over and over, rather than team with anyone. He literally pinned like 5-6 of the top guys in the company in an elimination chanmber, but now he has no issues teaming with Ziggler and drew??? Hahaha

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
It's like Becky or even Rusev at first. Even Daniel Bryan around 2012. The Miz a year ago. Stone Cold made a great point about Ric Flair. Flair was a loveable heel in the era of kayfabe

Reactions: edge4ever

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Well we all have to realize that WWE is in a Desperation Era where they would do anything to push their failing projects and content. Similar to what I said in another thread, they come with the most unappealing, predictable, SMH calibur, garbage storylines. Whenever you see them going into the right direction they swerve into the wrong one. It was right to give Strowman MITB, but the swerve to the wrong way by making him heel.

Vince wants to do everything he can for his Golden Boy: IN THE EYES OF VINCE THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS...

338.gif

Vince wants a monument for him. He's willing to turn the Faces who are completely over with the crowd Heel just so Roman can be the "Superman" Babyface.

With the business itself putting itself in a era of Desperation, they are putting us in a era of Depression. They wonder why the fans chant boring, you still suck, CM Punk, etc. They also wonder why they throw beach balls. It's because the fans are tired of the same old boring, predictable, etc. BS they produce. Those Reigns and Lesnar matches, Authority angle, etc. are all examples... But there is more to the depression than that.

Truly I don't hate Reigns; But everytime I see WWE resort to desperate measures by making the wrong decisions to push Reigns it sickens me. I just hope for Reigns sake he gets in a better position and used more wisely than he is used now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bullyballmm

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Vince is so picky when he comes to choosing stars, it's fucking unbelievable. He wants to protect the image of his brand so much that he's willing to throw away stars and money in the making.

As a guy who dislikes Braun, I'm not really mad.

But in a business standpoint of view and even for majority of fans, this is so fucking ridiculous.

They had the chance to pull the trigger with Braun after his feud with Roman and make him the secondary top guy on RAW, but then they started him being someone corny and gave him some comedic type of gimmick. And the monster somehow became the guy who needed Dolph and Drew?

This is why people turn away from the product, because dumb decisions like these. Legit reminds me of what they did to Ryback but I hate Ryback more than Braun so I was happy about that.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Vince is so picky when he comes to choosing stars, it's fucking unbelievable. He wants to protect the image of his brand so much that he's willing to throw away stars and money in the making.

As a guy who dislikes Braun, I'm not really mad.

But in a business standpoint of view and even for majority of fans, this is so fucking ridiculous.

They had the chance to pull the trigger with Braun after his feud with Roman and make him the secondary top guy on RAW, but then they started him being someone corny and gave him some comedic type of gimmick. And the monster somehow became the guy who needed Dolph and Drew?

This is why people turn away from the product, because dumb decisions like these. Legit reminds me of what they did to Ryback but I hate Ryback more than Braun so I was happy about that.
This is true, casual fans love that sideshow stuff ie the people who made wrestling big in the Attitude Era thanks to the Jerry Springer booking. Wrestling is a circus and Vince is the head carny

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Desperation Era is a great term Phenom.

Yeah, if RAW ain't your thing just stop watching. But you should give Smackdown a chance. It isn't cursed with Big Dog ... yet.

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

Yeah, if RAW ain't your thing just stop watching. But you should give Smackdown a chance. It isn't cursed with Big Dog ... yet.
To me right now the way they would most likely curse SmackDown with The Big Dog is, after AJ beats CM Punk's record they would go back to square one. Combine the World Titles and the Brands, have Roman win the both belts so Roman can be the "Star" of RAW and SmackDown.

That's seems like something they would pull, so The Big Dog can be on top of the food-chain!...:emoji_unamused: smh

EDIT: Or They will just combine the World Titles but not the Brands. Like they did back in the day with the Undisputed Title . That's another way they would curse SmackDown with Roman so he can be on top of both rosters.

Last edited:
Reactions: bullyballmm

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score

I'm a month behind on Smackdown via the network but yeah it has been quite good along with NXT and 205 Live (true story).

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
WWE making Braun a heel in the midst of his obvious face overness is beyond absurd. He’s been getting cheered and actually liked for a long time and WWE decides to make him heel against their “golden boy.” It’s fucking dumb!

They’re so desperate to push this Samoan loser that they’re now putting Dean and Rollins in a spot that requires them to put their great single runs on hold so they can get cheers for this moron. Fuck you, WWE.

I don’t mind if the shield has a reunion or 2, or that Braun even teams up with whoever for a moment to gain an edge, but it’s obvious they’re putting him in an alliance with Drew and Ziggler, heels, which obviously makes him the new king of this mini stable. Lol like wtf? Do it with anyone else but Braun!

The only way I’m even semi okay with this thing, even though I still think Braun shouldn’t have turned heel, is if dean turns and then feuds with Roman for a few months, it wouldn’t be as bad. Regardless, fuck you, WWE.

I’m just done. After I watched the Raw recaps and saw what they did... I’m just shaking my head.... and Braun is the kind of guy that doesn’t need partners... he would rather get his ass beat over and over, rather than team with anyone. He literally pinned like 5-6 of the top guys in the company in an elimination chamber, but now he has no issues teaming with Ziggler and drew??? Hahaha
Like I keep saying...

The WWE does not care what we want as fans and will
continue to do everything in their power to get Vince's
special Plank of Wood over.

Other careers will be stalled & possibly ruined, other
performers will be held back & ignored & the WWE
will keep doing this because Vince McMahon gets
off on fucking with the very people making him money.

Strowman was never meant to get over as a face...but he
did beating the piss out of the Plank of Wood...& the WWE
used Strowman while he was hot to sell tickets & merch
while always planning to turn Strowman back into a heel &
have the Plank of Wood pin him.

Its like the WWE has finally decided to finish the Strowman/Plank
feud & are hoping that maybe this time their Chosen Plank with
get cheered as the face...and yeah...all I can think of is...

Albert-Einstein-Insanity.jpg

And not only that...but "die-hard" WWE fans are actually
beginning to except this insanity by using such lines as:

"Just except it man!" & "Roman doesn't win all the time" &
its so lame...SO FUCKING LAME.

This entire Roman Reigns situation is actually embarrassing
for Pro Wrestling as a whole & it will lead the entire "sport"
into ruin.

I can see why guys like Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega &
the Young Bucks want no part of the WWE...because its
such a pathetic shit show controlled by a man who has
either lost his mind...or just likes fucking with the very
people he should be trying to please.

Its a never ending cycle of pathetic horseshit & my advice to
you would be to simply watch the WWE product around the
Plank of Wood...or in short...SKIP!!! any segment or match
he is involved with.

Anyway...what was I looking at again?

22ks48.jpg

Oh yeah...that's right.

God I love wrestling...

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Honestly either stop watching or stop taking it so seriously. I bust out laughing whenever Roman pulls out his Cena 2.0 shtick

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Why is it when I say close to or exactly some of the things on here I get called an Indy Smark or Smark?

Anyways, I feel ya on being done with WWE and saying fuck them. I have gotten to the point where I barely pay attention to it because either I know what they are going to do because it is obvious, it makes no sense, or it is so fucking dumb you question how in the hell this was given the okay like Braun turning heel, Carmella beating Asuka, or WWE refusing to use Charlotte as a fucking heel when her dad was one of if not the best ever in the game.

I am not that bother by WWE anymore because I watch the alternatives that are available and they don't do near as much stupid shit WWE like forcing a face down people's throat *cough* *cough* or have dumb storylines, to some extent. [Insert reply/comment about Ghost Dicks at All In to invalidate my point] But I know most people have either only watch WWE, are die-hard/hardcore fans of WWE, or have said fuck Raw and Smackdown and only watch NXT. If truth is to be told, I only watch WWE products like Raw and Smackdown because that is all anyone talks about, which isn't a bad thing.

Either way if you are done with WWE, good for you, and if you want some alternatives I will be happy to lend a hand, and if you are done with wrestling as a whole, well that is cool as well. Just do what is best for you, amigo.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
We just have to face the facts that Vince McMahon is the Backwards Man. Like I said you see them go the right way the swerve into wrong one. Or better yet, you see them take 2 steps forward then they go 50 steps backwards. Which makes Vince the Backwards Man...

This should be his new theme and titantron

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D