• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hulk Hogan: Triple H Told Him He's Welcomed Back To WWE With Open Arms

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Got to agree with deezy on this one. The most I would be up for is just a few minutes at the end of the rumble, he could get the pop, maybe take a couple of jobbers by suprise to elimate them before being dumped by eventually winner Daniel Bryan.

Hogan can play a part in the build for Mania 30 and make an appearance on the night itself, but no match.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Dude, that would totally kill my buzz if I saw Hogan get hurt in the ring. He was basically a God to us when we were kids, why chance destroying that for life long fans?

Would a two minute appearance really pose that much of a threat? I can take or leave the rumble idea, but if he does wrestle I am open to that kind of thing more than a one on one.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hulk Hogan appeared at a signing earlier today in New York. He wrote the following about his appearance on his Twitter account:

"Totally freaked out how good and in shape Big Kev,Scott"amazing",XPac are in, with Hollywood we could rule the world again or take on any".

Hulk later added, "Great day in NY,the fans have nothing but love,but they all ask the same question,brother! HH. ps,I'm feeling the energy".

Rinsidenews

I wouldn't want a prolonged match, but NOLA was WCW country. The Wyatt Family or Shield getting a WM win over the nWo would be a moment for them. Sad thing is Nash is likely in the best shape

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'm perfectly fine with Hogan being in a 1on1 match but the NWO is taking it way too far.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The last time the superdome held wrestling was WCW iirc. I know WCW toured New Orleans (remember the wolfpac theme by No Limit records) and Boosier City, while EcW toured Baton Rouge and Gonzales, and WWF toured Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and Alexandria all the time.

I would guess Nash and Pac are both under legends deals, not sure about Hall. At worse they may headline the Hall of Fame as a group if they wanted them too.

I would like Hogan by himself too personally in all his Red and. Yellow glory, but I do think things like the NWO and Goldberg are thought of because of the location of WM 30

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Sure the NWO has the name power but the second you looked at them would just kill their whole aura, it was like when DX reformed a few years ago and tried to be what they once were. Seeing a bunch of 40,50,60 year olds whatever they are trying to be the badasses they once were would be a sad sight to see for me. I could at least buy Hogan hulking up in his Red & Yellow, but not the NWO.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Still don't want a match, I see NO value in it for either party. The risk is too great, and the possibility of Hogan reinjuring himself training for it is seriously high.

I'm still a Hulkamaniac, will be until I stop caring about wrestling, and I would be just fine with an appearance, the scenario I've been pitching since Brook Hogan got canned by TNA.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I just thought about this.

Real Americans split up. Zeb spews hatred about Cesaro saying he can never be a real American.swagger agrees with him and attacks his former partner. Have Cesaro question if they were right and say how he was told America was the land of opportunity. Play it out and have Zeb say no one supports him or the foreigners. Have Hogan come out and agree to stand in his corner as his manager at WM.

It pushes two young talents. Cesaro is over from the whole big swing anyhow. Have him come out at mania to hogans theme in Hulkamania colors. Let Zeb interfere at one point in the match and then have hogan hulk up on his ass. Then let Cesaro and Hogan pose together. Everyone wins.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I can see them attempting NWO again. I mean he'll it is HHH who orchestrated the sad & lackluster DX return. You got Nash, PAC, Big Show ect just hanging around. Now with 2K releasing six NWO guys plus The Giant it's not that far fetched for them to try it.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I just thought about this.

Real Americans split up. Zeb spews hatred about Cesaro saying he can never be a real American.swagger agrees with him and attacks his former partner. Have Cesaro question if they were right and say how he was told America was the land of opportunity. Play it out and have Zeb say no one supports him or the foreigners. Have Hogan come out and agree to stand in his corner as his manager at WM.

It pushes two young talents. Cesaro is over from the whole big swing anyhow. Have him come out at mania to hogans theme in Hulkamania colors. Let Zeb interfere at one point in the match and then have hogan hulk up on his ass. Then let Cesaro and Hogan pose together. Everyone wins.

That makes too much sense so it wouldn't fly with the E

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hogan endorsing Cesaro could work, or it does to him what Flair did for Miz.