• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hulk Hogan: Triple H Told Him He's Welcomed Back To WWE With Open Arms

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Former TNA Star Hulk Hogan spoke in an AP interview with Dan Gelston about a conversation he had with Triple H at a recent charity event. "He just welcomed me with open arms," Hogan recalled. "He said if ever I decide I get the itch to come back home," the door's open."

Hogan was asked about the possibility of appearing at the milestone WrestleMania 30 event: "My mind has been going crazy the last couple of weeks trying to figure out the best thing to do will be," he replied.

Hogan also addressed where things stand with TNA. "We couldn't figure things out," Hogan said. "We're talking, but I'm wide open right now."

Hogan was also asked whether he has another match left in him. "Let me put it to you this way, brother," Hogan said on Friday. "With the right guy, the right situation, with a big enough event, big enough storyline, you're damn right I have one more left in me
I don't doubt that HHH would welcome him back in the WWE, but whether that has actually been made clear to Hulk is a whole different kettle of fish. It wouldn't surprise me though if it was just his way of trying to get more money out of TNA though.

I'd love to see Hulk back in the WWE on a permanent basis though, I think he would be used better and wouldn't be as overbearing as he came off on TNA. I'd be down for him in an authority role and even though I'd live to regret it, I'd probably be down for a Cena/Hulk matchup at WrestleMania.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Triple H took Jericho who has said Hunter held him down, and RVD who he refused to job too as he thought he was a screw up back. He would take Hulk back. There's also Rock and Brock who left the business high and dry, yet he helped broker there returns, as well as Bruno. Personal shit has no place in business, Vince taught him that lesson ... Dollars, tickets, merch, and viewers are all that matters

Hogan would be a a good WM attraction since he hasn't been at one in so long, same with SummerSlam. Maybe a match or tag here since they've never actually did an advertised Hogan retirement match in wwe (huge money). That said he could also be very useful as a regular on air personality for SD since its the one that needs the draw and has TV deals upcoming, likewise he could help as the NXT authority figure if wwe ever got them a TV deal

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I don't think Hogan will return to TNA after his run-in with Triple H. I think it was smart of Hunter to say the door's open, if he gets the itch to return. He got Bruno to return afterall, and go into the HOF and he's making the odd WWE appearance here and there now.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Would be kind of cool to see him have that one last match at Wrestlemania, especially 30! It would just have to be the right person like he said. I can't really think of anybody being able to wrestle him and not hurt him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Triple H seems to have gotten really good at signing guys and reaching out to people so this is no surprise. That said I do not want to see Hogan in the ring wrestling ever again in life.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hulkamania vs The Streak @ Mania.

I mean the list of guys he can go with are small. I damn sure don't want Austin v Higan now

Triple H seems to have gotten really good at signing guys and reaching out to people so this is no surprise. That said I do not want to see Hogan in the ring wrestling ever again in life.
I agree he shouldn't work probably, but a one time match with the billing of Hogans Last Match is too huge to pass for wwe don't you think?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hulkamania vs The Streak @ Mania.

I mean the list of guys he can go with are small. I damn sure don't want Austin v Higan now

I agree he shouldn't work probably, but a one time match with the billing of Hogans Last Match is too huge to pass for wwe don't you think?
If it was truly his last match it'd be tempting but realistically he is too prone to pull a Flair and ruin it and wouldn't have anywhere near as good looking send off as he did to boot since he is beyond limited to work a match. Would look awkward as fuck to see Cena for example over bumping for Hogan to make him look like he is doing something.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Hogan vs. Cena - Once in a lifetime :hm:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah I would only have the match to recreate Flair. He could never wrestle in a wwe ring again. That's the one thing they haven't done with Hulk before shockingly, a retirement match and its so tempting to say yes. So much money if you're triple h, likewise you know some casuals would love a little Hulking up one more time, but Hogan would,need to never work a match again afterward. Then as it was brought up you have to arrow the list to safe and experienced guys who can protect Hulk and make you the most.

i wouldn't do Cena vs Hulk at Mania, maybe SummerSlam in a street fight or something

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Triple H is in the position of making the company money, not himself. Totally different dynamic, business should never be mix with personal shit. This is why Vince has dealt with far worse, not like Hogan sued Triple H and said he hands out steroids to all the wrestlers like Billy Graham did.

I don't want a match, just one last glimpse of Hulkamania, like I said in other threads....Real Americans promo, then the Derringer song hits and Hogan takes them on, does his trademark spots and poses while the building goes in-fucking-sane.

And Hogan could do a way better job at being Ambassador than Ric Flair was, atleast you know Hogan to be profesional enough to not get drunk and piss off the WWE brass.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd love to see Hulk back in the WWE on a permanent basis though, I think he would be used better and wouldn't be as overbearing as he came off on TNA. I'd be down for him in an authority role and even though I'd live to regret it, I'd probably be down for a Cena/Hulk matchup at WrestleMania.

America_Piper_USE.jpg

Cause they did soooo well the time before the last time.

I can't see him doing anything new in WWE and him in a Authority role would only give TNA more creedance because they actually did it first. Other than maybe a Cena match he's done everything he can do.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That wm19 match and team with edge though

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
F4Wonline.com reports that Hulk Hogan will be staying with TNA. TNA apparently offered Hogan more money than WWE did.

It's said that what WWE offered Hogan was nowhere close to what they've offered other stars in previous years. What Hogan will make in 1 year with TNA is about what The Rock and Brock Lesnar are making for 1 match with WWE.
Don't do it BROTHER :hollywood:

While i'm still pretty confident he could be a substantial draw, I can understand them not offering him bRock money considering those two still have plenty of possible matches left in the tank unlike Hogan.

Reaction score
That's suprising as Hogan will still be a bigger 1 time draw that Brock Lesnar would ever be.

What kind of match could they do. If they were still pushing the Shield as before they could get at Hogan.

A Cena/Hogan match would draw Hogan was never athletic in the ring so he can still do his same moves
But I would rather hin stay in TNA

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If Hogan was to go back to WWE, and I doubt that after the report of TNA breaking their bank to get him...The WWE would NOT put him in a match, Lawler is in better shape and can bump, but he is never getting back into a WWE ring, Ric Flair can still bump his ass off but will never be in a WWE ring. Hogan can't even do a legdrop anymore, his hip replacement makes sure of that.

My selfish hope was just one lasting memory of Hogan doing his poses in a WM ring one more time.....loosk like it is isn't happening this Mania.