Hulk Hogan is mad at Brock Lesnar for calling him old? (Tmz)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be "scripted" to be a work. They could have just said "hey, call out Hogan with a throw away line!" and he ad libbed Grandpa.
I just wanted to provide the source for what I said before really. I agree it could still be a work.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Everything about it screams work to me, but what is the end game here? Hogan talking shit on Raw and getting F5'd? no way this leads to a match
Last time someone sandbagged lesnar he got his neck broken. Dude is legit strong, i'm sure he can f-5 a old man against his will

Reactions: edge4ever

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Hulk going on about wifey and the tikes leads me to believe he took it personal.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe not necessarily a 'work', but Hulk definitely seems to be in character. BROTHER. :hogan:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan is pretty young. I can see why he would take that offensively. He should beat the shit out of Brock via finger poking of doom then leg drop that fucking noob.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
5f71d42c649280269b69051ec899c3a7._.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Butters!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan is pretty young. I can see why he would take that offensively. He should beat the shit out of Brock via finger poking of doom then leg drop that fucking noob.
What a swerve that would be. It's been in the works since they re-signed Hogan. People would lose their shit, I'd love it! :heenan:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
What a swerve that would be. It's been in the works since they re-signed Hogan. People would lose their shit, I'd love it! :heenan:
Suppose they script that, than Brock kips up and F5's Hogan anyway.
I bet that would get Vince's britches in a bunch and he still wouldn't fire Brock's a**.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Suppose they script that, than Brock kips up and F5's Hogan anyway.
I bet that would get Vince's britches in a bunch and he still wouldn't fire Brock's a**.
You know, if we ignore that Hogan is falling apart phisically, seeing him hit Brock with the Leg Drop for him to just get up and F5 the old man would be pretty entertaining (not necessarily the minutes that would come before that, but the moment would be nice).

Reactions: Red Rain

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan was born in 1953. In '53, the Vietnam War hadn't started yet, we weren't even a decade removed from the end of World War 2, Elvis Presley hadn't released his first album, nobody had even heard of the Beatles yet, and the current American President Barack Obama still had close to a decade to go before being born.

That is old.

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
You know, if we ignore that Hogan is falling apart phisically, seeing him hit Brock with the Leg Drop for him to just get up and F5 the old man would be pretty entertaining (not necessarily the minutes that would come before that, but the moment would be nice).
It would be quite the moment though not quite like the moment of seeing Hogan trying to Lesnar's arse and losing in court.