Hulk Hogan is mad at Brock Lesnar for calling him old? (Tmz)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah the best part was the crowd being mad hot for Hulk vs Sting,they made that shit tip seem fun. Also Kurt won against Roode by holding the ropes the Storm beat him on the following impact in a minute, no joke.
So, why does aids constantly say tna is better. Is he just trolling?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So, why does aids constantly say tna is better. Is he just trolling?
Probably the booze.

At times they're fantastic in all honesty, TNA are worse than the E in that way their shows are either fantastic or terrible, they rarely have a meh show if that makes sense.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Probably the booze.

At times they're fantastic in all honesty, TNA are worse than the E in that way their shows are either fantastic or terrible, they rarely have a meh show if that makes sense.
yup, they swing for the fences. Hit a homer or strike out. Wwe is cool with a stand up double. Just used baseball as an analogy

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll just be in the corner mocking Danny with weird mouth motions as he mocks TNA. :haha:

It's amazing how something that's known as one of Hogan's worst power plays (the BFG 2011 main event) came right after an absolute miracle of a match where he proved he could still control a crowd. That pop was awesome.

And the whole situation was a real clusterfuck at the time but wound up being a home run in the end. :jbl:

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'll just be in the corner mocking Danny with weird mouth motions as he mocks TNA. :haha:

It's amazing how something that's known as one of Hogan's worst power plays (the BFG 2011 main event) came right after an absolute miracle of a match where he proved he could still control a crowd. That pop was awesome.

And the whole situation was a real clusterfuck at the time but wound up being a home run in the end. :jbl:
I think it's easier to control a smaller crowd like TNA. Those fans get a pretty intimate experience. I would have went nuts and i have.never been a Hogan guy.

Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I think it's easier to control a smaller crowd like TNA. Those fans get a pretty intimate experience. I would have went nuts and i have.never been a Hogan guy.

Remembered watching it live I couldn't stay seated in excitement when he started hulking up on Immortal. Funny thing is that going into that PPV the IWC was just licking their chops. They were getting away from the controllable cast members at the Impact Zone and going into Philadelphia, home of ECW and "Smart Mark Capital USA.". People were looking forward to the entire crowd dropping a deuce on that match... and then... you saw what happened. Guess you can never underestimate the power of Hulkamania even in 2011 lol,

(Although you're still right since virtually nobody went, here so Dat Kid doesn't have to say it [HASHTAG]#loltna[/HASHTAG])

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Remembered watching it live I couldn't stay seated in excitement when he started hulking up on Immortal. Funny thing is that going into that PPV the IWC was just licking their chops. They were getting away from the controllable cast members at the Impact Zone and going into Philadelphia, home of ECW and "Smart Mark Capital USA.". People were looking forward to the entire crowd dropping a deuce on that match... and then... you saw what happened. Guess you can never underestimate the power of Hulkamania even in 2011 lol,

(Although you're still right since virtually nobody went, here so Dat Kid doesn't have to say it [HASHTAG]#loltna[/HASHTAG])
I thought hogan lost his followers at the wm when heel nwo hogan fought Face Rock. Boy oh boy was i mistaken. Hulk rund wild forever and always. Just never with me. I was alwas a wwf guy. I only watched wcw during breaks. Wwf was way cooler to me. It seemed more believable as a kid. Remember watching scsa put that gun to Mcmahons head and thought he was really going to shoot him.