HUGE NEWS! Andrew "Test" Martin Dead!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok Blaze I have always been behind you when you have said or done something stupid... But seriously stfu. He is an admin ok? that means he has either got there from A. Being a great poster B:Being incredibly well liked and cool or C. Both, that means he has earned the right to multipost in a wrestling thread and he has the power to do so. So just shut the hell up before you get infracted for disrespected staff or something. Also I'm sure his family is goona come on this forum, go inot the news section, and read threw all the pages and see Monk's posts, and if they do and care enough about it, they will sign up and talk to him personally about it. Anyone who has a death in there family and cries when people make a harmless joke about it are complete whiney douches if you ask me. If your ever goona move on and live with it, you have to be able to laugh about it at some point or at least be able to talk about it in agood way. So please just stop being so damn Soap Opera dramatic.

Dude did u not read the other post. I done settled down. So calm down man. I can't expect everyone to think its wrong to do that. I mean yeah if its been maybe a couple of years it be ok. But the dude just died Friday and that is the only reason I got mad about the jokes.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
According to a report in the St. Petersburg Times, a police investigation following Andrew "Test" Martin's death on Friday revealed drugs in his Hillsborough County residence. Tampa police discovered prescription drugs, including painkillers and steroids, at the Harbour Place apartment of the former WWE wrestler.

Martin appeared to be in the middle of a meal when he died, according to Tampa police spokeswoman Laura McElroy. Police found a half-eaten pizza and soda near where his body was found.

On Friday night, a neighbor had become suspicious after watching Martin lie motionless on a couch for hours and called police for a wellness check.

As reported earlier, authorities will determine Martin's actual cause of death in a few weeks when a toxicology test is completed and results are available.
Source - LordsofPain.net

Guess we were all expecting the drugs though, eh?

seX-Power

I've noticed that.

Owen-IC Title

Eddie-World Title

Chris-ECW Title

Strange I know..

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Batista has been announced as the new Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. The WWE looks to give him a final title run before the inevitable happens. Will Roidtista make it in time? Stay tuned to Raw to find out...

C4

That's a huge shock. Totally unexpected.

I remember being an anti-Scott Stienier guy and a Test fan when they had the feud over Stacy Kiebler back in 2005 or something.

It's bad news. I'm quite shocked to hear this.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmZ7AOYU7hs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmZ7AOYU7hs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

RIP.

RedDevil9937

Reaction score
2dsfzbp.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
from the torch:

Former WWE star Andrew "Test" Martin died after over-dosing on pain-killers, according to the Hillsborough County (Fla.) medical examiner.

The examiner determined that Martin accidentally over-dosed on Oxycodone, which is a key ingredient found in the painkiller OxyContin, reports the U.K. Sun.

After pain pills and steroids were found in Martin's apartment, the medical examiner requested a toxicology report to help determine the cause of death. It's apparent Martin had an excessive amount of pain medication in his system, which contributed to his death.