HUGE NEWS! Andrew "Test" Martin Dead!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Its actually a shame though. I mean being addicted to pain killers. I suppose that's what the wrestling business does to you.

LKP

Good point there MS. But surely pain has a lot to do with it also. You cant just take them cause your bored and you want to. There is probably a reason.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Of course they take them to deal with the pain, but when you look at guys like CM Punk and Lance Storm who don't take pain killers and manage to make it through okay then there's no real reason for these guys to be taking them other than laziness it seems.

LKP

Yeah, cm punk and lance storm dont take them and are a selected few. People who take them for pain its ok. When you abuse your body and take them for the sake of it then your an asshole.