HUGE NEWS! Andrew "Test" Martin Dead!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Are you kidding me? Did you forget his ECW run?

andrewmartinrip.jpg

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I know the media is just waiting to jump on this and say wrestling is all drugs and steroids and Vince McMahon is a drug pusher on the level of a columbian drug lord.

Either way this sucks but in a way I was kinda expecting somebody to pass away because we haven't had a big wrestling death in a while. RIP.

Jay Swagger

Reaction score
Every year theres at least one shocking wrestler death. and i guess Test was this years, unless someone bigger dies. shame

JimmyD

Reaction score
Like someone already mentioned; Batista's got to be in the list of those expected to die in the next few years.

Bloodopera

Reaction score
I know the media is just waiting to jump on this and say wrestling is all drugs and steroids

american pro wrestling is mostly that i'm afraid

yeah roids and recreational drugs will do this to you..

have a good death, test

Travis40

He has tested positive for death.

:laugh: I hate to laugh at this, but this is just too funny.

I loved him in ECW, he was a great wrestler with a great upside, but his steriod reputation held him back.

RIP

I'm just expecting someone to go...

wrestlezone said:
Life has come to terms with the release of Andrew "Test" Martin, Life wishes Martin the best in his future endeavors.

All jokes aside, RIP

kingovkings

Reaction score
Damn Shame another Wrestler dies young, I liked ECW Test. But if ya take the risk and fill ya body full of shit it's gonna come back and bite you on the arse. Anyhoo RIP dude.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Honestly don't see why anyone is terribly upset by this. Aside from the guy's family and friends that is. He was pretty much worthless as a wrestler.

I dunno, I just don't care.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Kinda funny that one of the last things his corpse will go through is a test which he will fail with flying colours.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I suppose though if you wanted to be a bit more optimistic one could say "Test passed."

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
^Infracted for polytroople posting^

I will miss Test in all honesty. I really wanted him to come back to the WWE and have get involved with the Smackdown Midcard. The guy could get alot of heat and was actually pretty gifted for being a bigger guy. RIP Test