• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How good are you online?

Nation

There's a little black box under by desk with lights on it and 5 different things labeled POWER, ETHERNET, USB, DSL, and INTERNET. All of them have green lights next to them except the USB title.

Is that the modem?

Im pretty sure that's a modem. Now you have to have a double sided ethernet cable. Put one plug in the thing where it says ethernet and then put the other plug in the PS3.

MikeRaw

I don't know much at all about the actual inside of the computer, how it's put together, the system, etc... but when it comes to being on it, yes, I pwn.. I don't really play games though.

Switchy

I am king at most sports games I am familier with but First Person Shooters I am just average but it shocks me at how good some of the guys are online.

Dre

I really do suck in SVR Online. My record on SVR is 14-58. But I will pwn anybody in NBA Live, NBA 2K, Madden, Call of Duty, & Bad Company. Basically I'll beat anybody in a Sport or Fighting game (besides SVR lol).

Vandy316

^which really is both fighting and sport so thats kinda weird. i dont like playing sport games online though. no matter how good of a connection both people have, it still lags a bunch so i dont bother with it

Wordlife

im very good at Gears of War and Madden 09 online... but thing that fuckin sucks, I got Madden 09 the day it came out Tuesday... played for about 3 hours that night... the next day I played a game, and then my fucking 360 got the RROD!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I dont have a 360 for a good month, so looks like my skill in Madden 09 will go down for a little while, doubt it though imo