How good are you online?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

So how are you online? Do you suck? Do you "Pwn"? What games do you play online?

As of now i only play Resistance online but i've played Haze and Burst Limit online. I only did one match in Burst Limit but i owned the shit out of the kid. Haze was really fun online and i was pretty dominate with a sniper. But i was probably just average. For weeks i sucked at Resistance but out of no where i became good. It's fucking weird today i moved up like 4 rankings and my average in the deathmatch was 3rd place. Keep up in mind i wasn't playing noobs. So how good are you online and what do you play?

PeepShow

If I could figure out how to play online I'd prolly "Pwn" some bitches.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I just about pwn all the n00bs online. I talk shit on the mic as well.

PeepShow

What are you having trouble with? Is it the settings?

IDK how to even get started. Do you just plug one end of a phone like into the back on the PS3 and the other end into the phone jack in the wall?

Nation

If you have a modem you put one side in the modem and the other in the PS3. Then go to network settings and fill it in.

PeepShow

Yeah, I don't even know what a modem is much less how to use it. So....

Qwake

^ A modem is the thing you plug into your computer/laptop and also into a phone connection thing on the wall. But I also don't know how to play online with my 360, I tried once and it confused the shit outta me. I was trying to play Forza Motorsport lol, the game that came with my console. I have more games that I would like to play now but I don't know what to do with the settings and everything.

PeepShow

There's a little black box under by desk with lights on it and 5 different things labeled POWER, ETHERNET, USB, DSL, and INTERNET. All of them have green lights next to them except the USB title.

Is that the modem?

PeepShow

Ummm, the back of that box actually says Router on it. I don't see where it says Modem.

J

Then it's a router not modem. There two different things. Modem gets the Internet to you. Router lets you spreed Internet wireless and if you plug into it it lets you take the Internet to. The Router should be plugged into a modem. Unless it's a wireless Router.

PeepShow

Not sure. I'll just have my friend come over sometime soon and try to help me out getting it hooked up. I'd really love to own some bitches at Madden.

Qwake

I suck at Madden but its fun and I haven't played long, if I get better at it I will own you all otherwise I will just play Halo 3 or Conflict: Denied Ops :D