How do WWE give wrestler rasieis!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
uh b/c learn disable troll! geuss u never heard of that either!
I haven't been given any acknowledgement of it, so unless you wanted me to speculate it and have it come off as insulting you, then no, I didn't have awareness of it.

Reactions: seabs

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
i said i was learning disable not dyslexic whatever that is.
Dyslexia is a type of learning difficulty/learning disability.

Dyslexia, or developmental reading disorder,[1] is characterized by difficulty with learning to read fluently and with accurate comprehension despite normal intelligence.[2][3][4] This includes difficulty with phonological awareness, phonological decoding, processing speed, orthographic coding, auditory short-term memory, language skills/verbal comprehension, and/or rapid naming.[5][6][7]

Dyslexia is the most common learning difficulty.[8] Dyslexia is the most recognized of reading disorders. There are other reading difficulties that are unrelated to dyslexia.

Just so you know what he was talking about.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dyslexia is a type of learning difficulty/learning disability.

Dyslexia, or developmental reading disorder,[1] is characterized by difficulty with learning to read fluently and with accurate comprehension despite normal intelligence.[2][3][4] This includes difficulty with phonological awareness, phonological decoding, processing speed, orthographic coding, auditory short-term memory, language skills/verbal comprehension, and/or rapid naming.[5][6][7]

Dyslexia is the most common learning difficulty.[8] Dyslexia is the most recognized of reading disorders. There are other reading difficulties that are unrelated to dyslexia.

Just so you know what he was talking about.

oh ok. i guess what i have then.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Most WWE contracts are "pay-per-date" or "pay for a certain number of dates". If a talent appears on the card for a show, they receive a cut of WWE's take on the gate. If they appear on a PPV, they receive a cut of the take and a cut of WWE's take on PPV buys (coincidentally, this is one of the questions a lot of the talent has regarding the WWEN: what is the talent's cut of WWEN subscription fees?). Beyond that, you receive a greater percentage for different places on the card: the participants in the main event make more than the people in the third match on the card, the "curtain jerkers" (people in the first televised match of the night, not those on the pre-show or in dark matches) get a higher cut than most of the night. This is also why WWE has gone to having more than one "main event match" at some of their larger events: it makes it more lucrative for the talent, which keeps them happier. Each talent also gets a percentage of any "talent-branded" merchandise that is sold. The big "raises" come when a talent has enough talent, recognized ability, fan connection, etc., to demand a higher "base pay" or a higher percentage of merch sales. For example, when DBD signed his first contract with WWE (a developmental deal), he didn't receive much money per-date and the bare minimum on merch sales, but he's since re-signed at least once (and might have renegotiated to extend his contract along the way), so he's doubtless getting a better per-date rate and a higher percentage of merch.

The difference is with "Legends" contracts: what guys like Austin, Hogan, Flair, Rikishi, etc., are on. They receive a set amount not to appear with other companies and still receive "per show" bonuses and merchandise revenue.

wk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Most WWE contracts are "pay-per-date" or "pay for a certain number of dates". If a talent appears on the card for a show, they receive a cut of WWE's take on the gate. If they appear on a PPV, they receive a cut of the take and a cut of WWE's take on PPV buys (coincidentally, this is one of the questions a lot of the talent has regarding the WWEN: what is the talent's cut of WWEN subscription fees?). Beyond that, you receive a greater percentage for different places on the card: the participants in the main event make more than the people in the third match on the card, the "curtain jerkers" (people in the first televised match of the night, not those on the pre-show or in dark matches) get a higher cut than most of the night. This is also why WWE has gone to having more than one "main event match" at some of their larger events: it makes it more lucrative for the talent, which keeps them happier. Each talent also gets a percentage of any "talent-branded" merchandise that is sold. The big "raises" come when a talent has enough talent, recognized ability, fan connection, etc., to demand a higher "base pay" or a higher percentage of merch sales. For example, when DBD signed his first contract with WWE (a developmental deal), he didn't receive much money per-date and the bare minimum on merch sales, but he's since re-signed at least once (and might have renegotiated to extend his contract along the way), so he's doubtless getting a better per-date rate and a higher percentage of merch.

The difference is with "Legends" contracts: what guys like Austin, Hogan, Flair, Rikishi, etc., are on. They receive a set amount not to appear with other companies and still receive "per show" bonuses and merchandise revenue.

wk
I think the WWE wrestlers have a set monthly pay as well. Otherwise all the guys not used on the cards regularly (JTG's Ryder's) would be starving. Also guys out with injuries like Borne and such.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I think the WWE wrestlers have a set monthly pay as well. Otherwise all the guys not used on the cards regularly (JTG's Ryder's) would be starving. Also guys out with injuries like Borne and such.

This, there are lists all over the net stating what certain superstars earn the and other perks they get (% of merch sales, travel expenses etc)

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

I'm sure there is a monthly guarantee (or something along those lines). I just remember that the big draw for guys to go to WCW back in the day was the fact that WCW contracts were guaranteed (which has more to do with length of deal) and WWF's were not.

wk

TNA Sucks

Jobber
Reaction score
Ok I just wonder how to wwe give wrestler rasieis to guy who b/c main eventer? Like when that sign contact there mid cards when that 1st get on the main roster. But how one that get over do that get more money if there still same contact that had when that started as mid card to that get intendtion like in the NFL or resigning? I mean if Bryan is on his 1st contact with WWE still he would still getting paid low amount of money unless got a rasieis b/c of the rise of the YES YES YES thing. So how does that work? :hmm:

Could you rephrase in the form of THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE? K THX

TNA Sucks

Jobber
Reaction score
Ok I just wonder how to wwe give wrestler rasieis to guy who b/c main eventer? Like when that sign contact there mid cards when that 1st get on the main roster. But how one that get over do that get more money if there still same contact that had when that started as mid card to that get intendtion like in the NFL or resigning? I mean if Bryan is on his 1st contact with WWE still he would still getting paid low amount of money unless got a rasieis b/c of the rise of the YES YES YES thing. So how does that work? :hmm:

Could you rephrase in the form of THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE? K THX