How do WWE give wrestler rasieis!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Ok I just wonder how to wwe give wrestler rasieis to guy who b/c main eventer? Like when that sign contact there mid cards when that 1st get on the main roster. But how one that get over do that get more money if there still same contact that had when that started as mid card to that get intendtion like in the NFL or resigning? I mean if Bryan is on his 1st contact with WWE still he would still getting paid low amount of money unless got a rasieis b/c of the rise of the YES YES YES thing. So how does that work? :hmm:

Last edited:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Merch sales, backstage praise (or heat in terms of docking pay), position in backstage politics, and connection with fans.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
you get paid all based on one thing: who can blow Triple and Vinnie the best. You're pay just sky rockets.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
Why do mods allow these posts that don't make sense...if you can't read what it says because the spelling is so bad ..the post should be deleted ...and the poster warned for such posts

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Why do mods allow these posts that don't make sense...if you can't read what it says because the spelling is so bad ..the post should be deleted ...and the poster warned for such posts

STFU! I not a good speller!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to express themselves, you have a right to this point but I'm afraid it won't be actioned :)