• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How did you find our community?

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I think so. I joined in January 2015. I thought your name looked familiar.
Yes, I definitely imagine we will have then. I used to be quite active on there before I moved over here. I'm glad you found us as well! :)

fire_edge

Well I just happen to have a huge 11 year long feud going with mod of a certain wrestling place. Getting banned over creative differences is something that brought me here... I been chill with just about anyone else in just about any forum and multiplayer games I ever played.

Been doing these kind of forums for years and it's almost always been a blast. Good beeing here and geting to know some more Facebook around here.

Crash

After a bad experience with another wrestling forums that I won't name, I used google to find a new place and found the wweforums.net and it seemed like a nice place. I been here and gone and came back and off and on again but I always like to come back here. Because even if we are all very different and disagree on a lot of things we still respect each other and that's rare on the internet these days.
Holy shit 2020 post, this is an old thread from WWE Forums, nostalgia.

Cwalker

Looking for wrestling dirtsheets when I was in high school(been a while)

There was this old site I think was called “RingsideMayhem” or something and then when that shut down, everyone from there came here.

Last edited: