How did you find our community?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I was on another fourm and found this one through google because someone on th eother forum kept trolling me and I couldn't take it anymore. Then I left this site for a while and came back after finding in written down on a piece of paper i had stuff away in a drawer.
And we're glad to have you back, Comrade

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I typed in 'Be The Booker' & 'Wrestling Sucks' into google

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't do one of these.

I vaguely remember being bored one day in early February just lurking various wrestling forums, I was over WF at the time and was potentially considering trying a new site out. I didn't realise a lot of people had migrated to another site, so I was pretty surprised when I opened this up and recognised many names from my old forum. I basically signed up right away then. Might have took me a bit longer to arrive here if not for noticing I already had some people I knew, because my anxiety was pretty bad at the time and getting familiar with a completely new userbase was a scary thought. :lol

Met so many friends on here. You guys have made my life so much better the past couple of years, and helped me through a lot of stuff. For sure a lifer on here at this point, nicest and best forum I've ever been a part of. Feel like in two years I've made so many great memories that will stick with me.

:kiss

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I also never did this lol.

I met @Poltergeist what seems like forever ago and joined up on one of his forums back in the day. Had moments where I just got bored of forums and dipped out. But pretty much anytime he had something new, or merged with another forum, etc etc he hit me up and I come back for a bit. But then I be gone again soon lol. Then in like 2016 he hit me up and got me here. At first it was kinda how I always was, I’m around then kinda vanish? But eventually I stuck around long term and here we are.

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Oh, I didn't do one of these.

I vaguely remember being bored one day in early February just lurking various wrestling forums, I was over WF at the time and was potentially considering trying a new site out. I didn't realise a lot of people had migrated to another site, so I was pretty surprised when I opened this up and recognised many names from my old forum. I basically signed up right away then. Might have took me a bit longer to arrive here if not for noticing I already had some people I knew, because my anxiety was pretty bad at the time and getting familiar with a completely new userbase was a scary thought. :lol

Met so many friends on here. You guys have made my life so much better the past couple of years, and helped me through a lot of stuff. For sure a lifer on here at this point, nicest and best forum I've ever been a part of. Feel like in two years I've made so many great memories that will stick with me.

:kiss
Are you TFW?

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Are you TFW?
You know it, buddy.

anna-kendrick-pretty.gif

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
My man. Good to see you're still around.
Appreciate it, man. Yeah I've been over here a couple of years now. I'm glad you found out about the forum and decided to join us. Remember chatting with you in the Fantasy & Games section over on WF.

I do hope you stick around, it's a great forum. Very glad to have you here. We got an Introductions Board for new members if you ever have a free minute to create a thread! :D

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I also never did this lol.

I met @Poltergeist what seems like forever ago and joined up on one of his forums back in the day. Had moments where I just got bored of forums and dipped out. But pretty much anytime he had something new, or merged with another forum, etc etc he hit me up and I come back for a bit. But then I be gone again soon lol. Then in like 2016 he hit me up and got me here. At first it was kinda how I always was, I’m around then kinda vanish? But eventually I stuck around long term and here we are.

Even though we don’t know each other irl, this is no bullshit, we may not interact daily, but, I honestly consider you my best forum friend, we had a lot of fun back in the day and I think you’re just a cool person who really cares about people and you take ribbing very well, that’s hard to find lol you’re like my little forum brother.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Even though we don’t know each other irl, this is no bullshit, we may not interact daily, but, I honestly consider you my best forum friend, we had a lot of fun back in the day and I think you’re just a cool person who really cares about people and you take ribbing very well, that’s hard to find lol you’re like my little forum brother.
Damn, making me tear up here haha. Fuck, I mean shit you known me since I was like a damn 17 years old, I’m 31 right now. So it’s been like forever. You surely have become one of my closest friends on these hell holes. To think technically since the server or whatever is merged here. We’re the last surviving members of IWF. God damn..