Hot Seat Thread #17: KLockard23

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Who would you want on the WWE roster that's currently in TNA?

Reactions: Nano

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Who would you want on the WWE roster that's currently in TNA?

I don't really watch TNA, but from what I'm familiar with, it'd be interesting to see Bully Ray work his character as a singles guy in WWE. I remember how big of a flop it was in 2002 when the WWE split the Dudleyz up through the first ever brand split (they ended up reuniting by the end of the year) but Bubba Ray seems like he's doing fairly well in TNA on his own. I would say Hulk Hogan if he was still able to wrestle one final match, but he isn't really. I would say Sting but I really don't care at this point. Might as well just bask in his legacy of being the biggest notable name that never worked for WWE and then take a deal to go into the WWE Hall of Fame one day (though even then, WWE will try to get him to do at least ONE match, I'm sure.)

Maybe Austin Aries if part of his gimmick was a play off the Christy Hemme incident. Him climbing the second rope and putting his crotch in Lilian Garcia's face would be pretty funny. Imagine him winning an Immunity Battle Royal where he had complete and full immunity to do whatever he wanted for a year without getting fired (like Test at Survivor Series 2001) and put his crotch in Stephanie's face in front of Vince and/or Triple H. Would never happen, but still.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
How do we tackle the inevitable issue of overpopulation?

Complicated issue, but off my top of my head - allow abortion. Maybe sterilize all stupid people (i.e a large percentage of the population here.) Maybe bomb a third world country or two. If anyone in prison has a life sentence or a death sentence or a sentence so long that they'll be old and in the way by the time they get out anyway, just go ahead and execute 'em right away or something, right after trial.

Ok, I'm not being entirely seriously, but other than miraculously discovering another planet tomorrow that has all the necessary requirements for humans to survive in and then moving a shit load of people there, there's no easy answer to the question.

What's the most exciting thing you have ever done?

Don't know. My life is pretty mundane and standard, unfortunately. Maybe the time I jumped into the extra deep part of the public pool and nearly drowned if not for the lifeguard that jumped in and grabbed me. Maybe the time I went to the Memphis zoo in the fifth grade. Or the time we went to that Science museum in Knoxville or something.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Do you think understanding more about wormholes could lead to advances in teleportation?

OK, I'm sorry for the silly questions. I'm bored. Though this one here is absolutely fascinating to discuss. Nothing can escape the singularity of a blackhole (not even light), but if it does escape, it theoretically goes into the wormhole which - according to Stephen Hawking - can take us to a place in another galaxy. Note: This really is just a theory.

If you don't believe in that thesis, then what happens after being compressed inside a black hole? :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
White Hole thesis is actually so much better. That's where they believe the while hole of pure energy is what created the big bang, but no white hole has since been discovered in the universe so far. This theory is based on things going in the black hole, and coming out the white hole. Yep, really a theory. Mind-blowing.

Taken over this thread with astrology; MISSION SUCCEEDED.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Did your face get covered by the shit that just hit the fan in The Shield?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
When did you become so interested in ASTRONOMY? I thought I was alone here. Crayo

Kevin: do you have any degrees?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Do you think understanding more about wormholes could lead to advances in teleportation?

OK, I'm sorry for the silly questions. I'm bored. Though this one here is absolutely fascinating to discuss. Nothing can escape the singularity of a blackhole (not even light), but if it does escape, it theoretically goes into the wormhole which - according to Stephen Hawking - can take us to a place in another galaxy. Note: This really is just a theory.

If you don't believe in that thesis, then what happens after being compressed inside a black hole? :)

I know next to nothing about physics or astronomy so no opinion on this at all. Although teleportation sounds awesome. It also sounds like science fiction but then so have other things that have been proven to be possible (like the invisibility cloak that scientists are now creating, more aptly termed "The Rape Suit.")

Did your face get covered by the shit that just hit the fan in The Shield?

Depends on what shit you're referring to. The end of season six?

When did you become so interested in ASTRONOMY? I thought I was alone here. Crayo

Kevin: do you have any degrees?

Unfortunately, no.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
What is your opinion on Kevin Nash's WWF World Heavyweight Championship reign?
What is your opinion on the nWo Wolfpac?
What is your favorite titantron?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I know next to nothing about physics or astronomy so no opinion on this at all. Although teleportation sounds awesome. It also sounds like science fiction but then so have other things that have been proven to be possible (like the invisibility cloak that scientists are now creating, more aptly termed "The Rape Suit.")

Depends on what shit you're referring to. The end of season six?

Unfortunately, no.

Vic knows about Shane and Lem.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
What is your opinion on Kevin Nash's WWF World Heavyweight Championship reign?
What is your opinion on the nWo Wolfpac?

What is your favorite titantron?

1. One of the worst world title reigns ever but it wasn't entirely his fault. When your roster is so bare bones and starving for decent opponents that almost the only people you have to wrestle is King Mabel, Yokozuna, Tatanka, Kama Mustafa, Psycho Sid, etc., you know things are bad. They also turned Nash into a white meat baby face that people didn't care for (he would talk about how much he cared for his mother and stuff like that) as opposed to the edgier face you'd see, ironically, only the night after he lost the WWF Title. He gave a promo saying screw everyone and that he was gonna be the bad ass he used to be, and he started getting in the face of baby faces and even jackknifing a couple of them, and he was the first person to flip the bird on WWF television (to Bret Hart and the Undertaker), etc.

2. They were awesome and the NWO/NWO feud, which technically the same as WCW/NWO (except that the main WCW baby faces - Sting and Luger - were now part of the 'good' NWO), did breathe fresh life into the whole thing. From a business POV, of course they were awesome. Incredibly over and selling merchandise like hotcakes.

3. I never really payed much attention to most guy's titantrons. I'll say Val Venis just because of all the sexual innuendos.

Vic knows about Shane and Lem.

Ah. I was surprised they revealed it that early. I figured that Shane would get away with it until season 7 where somehow Vic would discover the truth only then.

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hellloooo ladies :jeritroll: