• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hot Seat Thread #17: KLockard23

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Today is the day for another installment of the hot seat threads. The member in the hot seat this time around is KLockard23. For 24 hours, you can ask him as many questions you would like and he is required to answer every single question. No topic is off-limits so have fun!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
85ac0dbb369b662e9041bd3da9f25e55.jpg

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Senhor Perfect - Oh, behave, baby... :ksi:

TheOvalHead - At least most of the time, yes. It's been proven in the past. I also believe that Meltzer isn't nearly as bad as people make him out to be. If he was, people wouldn't post his reports so often on here.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Was dat a$$ really the only reason you came back to The Shield?
Who is your favorite Superstar and Diva on the current WWE roster, and why?
What state in the United States haven't you been to that you'd like to visit one day?
What do you like best about WWEF?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Was dat a$$ really the only reason you came back to The Shield?
Who is your favorite Superstar and Diva on the current WWE roster, and why?
What state in the United States haven't you been to that you'd like to visit one day?
What do you like best about WWEF?

1. Not the only reason, but clearly the #1 driving force behind it. Meow.
2. CM Punk, Randy Orton, The Shield, maybe Daniel Bryan. Brock Lesnar and Undertaker if you count part-timers. I don't particularly care for the Divas much, but I do like AJ, so her.
3. No idea. I'm more interested in visiting other countries in Europe (like Italy, Germany, France, etc.) and other continents than traveling across the US of A.
4. The ability to talk about pro wrestling, which I will have been watching 17 years as of this Fall. (Not all non-stop though, I took a break from 2006-2010 but I've mostly caught myself up on all the major things in that regard.) I have an almost encyclopedia-like knowledge of WWF/E (and not too bad in regards to WCW and the main NWA promotions from the past either) that I don't get to show off much, though.

Why are you so awesome?

Just because I am. :boss:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Have you ever been a mod on a forum?
What's your favorite food?
What do you like to do in your free time (your hobbies, etc.)?
When are you going to be getting a cat?
Would you ever consider joining an e-fed? If you did, what would your character be like?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Have you ever been a mod on a forum?
What's your favorite food?
What do you like to do in your free time (your hobbies, etc.)?
When are you going to be getting a cat?
Would you ever consider joining an e-fed? If you did, what would your character be like?

1. No. I came close to being one on Wreslting News World back in the day but Richard Gray and Ryan Clark ruined the forum before it could happen.
2. Hard to pick. Hot dogs, chili, pepperoni pizza? It really depends on what brand of pizza I'm buying from the store, though. Let's just say Pizza Hut and make it simple.
3. Watch movies, watch wrestling, listen to music, playing video games, surfing the internet, walking outside doing a whole lotta nothing, etc. Those are pretty much my principal hobbies.
4. Hopefully by late 2013 or early 2014. For some reason, I want to move first and I'm feeling that'll be in less than a year. I'ms till deciding on the eventual name of my cat but my hand picked name at the moment is either Mr. Cat or Ms. Cat (depending on it's gender.)
5. I've have thoughts of joining IWT or FNW or whichever but I've decided against it so far. I already have a possible idea on a character should I decide to though, but it's not a fully developed one.

Last edited:

Nano

The Game
Technician
You forgot to answer one question bro.

And this is mine: Would you like to see MVP in WWE again?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
You forgot to answer one question bro.

And this is mine: Would you like to see MVP in WWE again?

Edited my previous post. Missed the question by accident.

Actually, yeah, I wouldn't mind MVP back in WWE. He was a pretty good talent and nothing wrong with adding another name and body to the mid card roster. He had a good theme too ('I'm Comin.'), though they'd probably give him a new one since he'd be a returning superstar and all. (Having a new theme goes along with having a fresh run, you see.) Have him come back and feud with Ambrose over the US Title, even though I prefer MVP as a heel.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
If you could change the character development of three current WWE Superstars, which three would you choose and what would you do differently?
What kind of music do you like to listen to?
What are your top five favorite TV shows?
Who are your top five favorite members on WWEF?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Edited my previous post. Missed the question by accident.

Actually, yeah, I wouldn't mind MVP back in WWE. He was a pretty good talent and nothing wrong with adding another name and body to the mid card roster. He had a good theme, too ('I'm Comin.') Have him come back and feud with Ambrose over the US Title, even though I prefer MVP as a heel.
Ok. Doesn't matter.

I loved his theme and he can be a great midcarder, I'd prefer to see him feuding with Axel tbh. But right now he's working for House Of Hardcore 2.

If you could meet a celebrity, who would you like to meet?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
If you could change the character development of three current WWE Superstars, which three would you choose and what would you do differently?
What kind of music do you like to listen to?
What are your top five favorite TV shows?
Who are your top five favorite members on WWEF?

1. Loaded question. It would take a whole lotta thinking and pondering and one 3-4 paragraph post later before I'd have a complete answer.
2. I listen to mostly rock (classic or alternative) or heavy metal BUT in reality, I don't pick and choose based on genre. For me, it comes down to the individual band or person, not the genre. I've listened to songs from almost every genre at some point, even Country (which I typically hate.)
3. In no order - The Shield, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Beavis and Butthead, WWE Monday Night Raw. Honorable Mention: Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I haven't watched very many television shows, to be honest.
4. I tend not to rank people as I feel everyone has their place (even Gohan) and I don't really buddy-buddy with anyone on the forum the way many others do anyway. Since I tend to hermit myself in mostly the wrestling sections, there's posters I almost always look forward to seeing input from, but won't name names since leaving someone out might cause drama (I've been there.)

Ok. Doesn't matter.

I loved his theme and he can be a great midcarder, I'd prefer to see him feuding with Axel tbh. But right now he's working for House Of Hardcore 2.

If you could meet a celebrity, who would you like to meet?

I don't really dream of meeting any celebrities, honestly. There is one woman who acts in mostly Italian and French movies and has done a handful of American movies (including one action blockbuster) that I've had a crush on for years, so she's pretty much the only one I'd meet is given the chance. Wouldn't mind meeting Clint Eastwood, so long as he didn't start talking to an empty chair again like he did at the Republican National Convention. Quentin Tarantino seems like he'd be a good person to talk about movies with. Hideo Kojima (creator of the mighty Metal Gear Solid video game series) maybe, but he doesn't speak very good English and I wouldn't really want to bring a translator with me. Discussing horror films with Eli Roth might prove to be interesting. Maybe Tom Cruise to tell him how awesome the Vincent character from the movie Collateral was/is.