Homocide aint dangerous

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SudoFan

Reaction score
so you made an account just to tell people that? you said today,impact tapings last happened monday and tuesday, the next set isnt til after the ppv next week so i doubt he was even in orlando and probably in ny or wherever he lives with his family since thats what most of the wrestlers do and only fly in for tapings, so youre timing seems a bit off.

I dont know, but he was here today it was outside of the post-office and a taco bell ( yeah, you guys are going to think that is something).

I am worried now because if he is not seen till then, he probably wont have the black eye.

If anyone knows of any house shows he is doing, ask people who have went if he had a black eye, because I am serious when I say I fought with homicide

Soulpower

Puerto Rican...Mexican....they're pretty much the same thing, the only thing different is that they're from different places. Their culture is the same, they both eat tacos and burritos, and they both speak Spanish.

lol, wut?

Hometown Kid

I dont know, but he was here today it was outside of the post-office and a taco bell ( yeah, you guys are going to think that is something).

I am worried now because if he is not seen till then, he probably wont have the black eye.

If anyone knows of any house shows he is doing, ask people who have went if he had a black eye, because I am serious when I say I fought with homicide

yes but whether what you're saying is true or not did you really think he was some kind of hardcore gangbanger? & if you didn't why are you saying I can't believe I fought Homicide!?

Travis40

I TOLD YOU, I FUCKING TOLD YOU!!!!!!!

Travis40 said:
Puerto Rican...Mexican....they're pretty much the same thing, the only thing different is that they're from different places. Their culture is the same, they both eat tacos and burritos, and they both speak Spanish.

Bigfella

Reaction score
And yet... Im suprised that 40 fucking Mexicans haven't came to your house and kicked you ass!

At Least Hern. would come and pound you

Travis40

I'm more of a n1gger than Hernandez is *gets suspended 60 days*....oh shit

SudoFan

Reaction score
yes but whether what you're saying is true or not did you really think he was some kind of hardcore gangbanger? & if you didn't why are you saying I can't believe I fought Homicide!?

I read a few years ago that homicide that homicide ran with a gang when he was younger ( rumored to be latin kings set) but said he was done with the gang life now