Homocide aint dangerous

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SudoFan

Reaction score
Today saw homocide walking around in Orlando, while he is here for a TNA taping, I asked him for a picture and he told me ten dollars. I was like really, I watched you since the beggining of ROH, he said it was ten dollars still. I was told him that was rediculous since when was the last time he did anything important on Impact, as he was walking away.

He turned around and was pissed, and asked me what the hell I just said. I told him he heard what I said, and asked him why he was acting like he was hulk hogan or someone who people even watched on T.V. like a WWE superstar.

He got in my face and told me I was lucky that we were in public or he would fuk me up, I told him he would not do shit. He said your really testing me, I told him he could suck my dik and mad the "Brrrrdat" noise he makes at him.

He then came at me and tried to grab me, but I clinched with him and pushed him against this build. He was trying to elbow me while I punch his ribs. I lifted him of the ground and through him into this bush. As he got up I punched him right in the face and he stumbled on the ground and grabbed ahold of my leg and took me down and was trying to punch me but I kicked my feet at his fists so I was not hit.

Right then we heard this guy say he had called the cops and we both stopped fighting and realized we could get in trouble. So he let me up and said I was lucky the cops were coming, I told him that is why he got his ass kicked. We both called each other obcentities and fled the scene.

two minutes later a cop stopped me and asked me if I had just been fighting and my shirt look like I had been in a fight, I said some stupid punk tried to fight me but I just through him down and he ran. he asked if I wanted to file a report and I said no.

Basically Homocide is a huge Bitch, people think he is hard, but he is just a huge pussy. I cant believe I have actually fought homocide and won, that is so crazy. Look for Homocide to have a swollen eye or shiner on the Next Impact taping and the you guys will believe my story. Maybe I will go to the next Impact tapings to see if he sees me:wink2:

Bigfella

Reaction score
Homocide would kill you!

Then He would give the cop.. THE COP KillaH!

PeepShow

LMAO.gif

Homocide. Nice

I can't see a Mexican doing that though. :/

SudoFan

Reaction score
I knew no one would belieive me, I would not believe me, but It really happened.

I really hope my punch made his eye swollen or a "blacker" eye, so that you guys will actually believe me.

Who knew I would meet a wrestler I have seen on t.v and live many times, and even more bizzare get into a fight with him and actually beat him and the fact that he is supposed he a hardcore guy. I would never in a million years though this would have happened.

LMAO.gif

Homocide. Nice

I can't see a Mexican doing that though. :/

Doing what?

Soulpower

I don't why, but Homicide has always struck me as the type of guy that only fights if his crew has his back.

Travis40

Thursday on Impact.....Curry Ma-.......nevermind...he's not Mexican

SudoFan

Reaction score
If I didn't think this story had relevance at all, I would have closed it by now.

Getting into a fight. Seriously, when's the last time you saw a mexican in a fight? >_>

That is kind of racist comment, Mexicans get into fights to, and btw not to be rude Homicide is actually Puerto Rican.

Just wait and see man, and you might actually believe me soon.

SoulPower, maybe that is true but I mean I hope he feels embarrased for playing a role that he cannot back up. I am pissed because I ruined the myth that homicide is a hardcore latin gangsta who will mess you up, now when I see him on t.v. I wont believe any of it

Hometown Kid

No offense but do you think Undertaker hangs around funerals too...?

Travis40

Puerto Rican...Mexican....they're pretty much the same thing, the only thing different is that they're from different places. Their culture is the same, they both eat tacos and burritos, and they both speak Spanish.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
so you made an account just to tell people that? you said today,impact tapings last happened monday and tuesday, the next set isnt til after the ppv next week so i doubt he was even in orlando and probably in ny or wherever he lives with his family since thats what most of the wrestlers do and only fly in for tapings, so youre timing seems a bit off.

PeepShow

Ok, on second thought, this has no relevance to a wrestling discussion, so it's being moved.