Hometown Kid Presents DWA: Drizzle Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

DWA Downpour
October 24th, 2010
KeyArena in Seattle, Washington
NO VACANCY: 17, 459 Seats

aa99ar.jpg

Dark match: Zack Ryder, CIMA and Jimmy Rave defeated Dolph Ziggler, Amazing Red and Hernandez via M.T.V. by Ryder and Rave on Amazing Red.

*A video plays to an edit of Paramore’s “Brick By Boring Brickâ€￾ overlapping highlights of various wrestlers and angles of the past few weeks.*

Well if it’s not real…you can’t hold it in your hand, you can’t feel it with your heart…

*Highlights are shown of week 1 highlighting Chris Jericho’s turn on Dylan Harris and Marilyn Manson’s debut, followed by a shot of the first match in DWA history and Matt Sydal’s shooting star off of Hernandez’s shoulders onto Homicide*

…And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark…

*Footage of the cafeteria attack on Matt Sydal, spliced with the hospital scene, and Sydal holding his eyes in pain and agony*

And that’s where I want to be, yeah!!

*Shots of AJ Styles, Shelton Benjamin, Jack Swagger and Jimmy Jacobs on their world trips closed with a shot of the DWA World Title*

Keep your feet on the ground…

*Sean O’Haire throwing Roderick Strong off the Fusion stage (DDP and Excalibur: Oh my God!)*

And your heads in the clouds…

*A shot of the 4 tag teams in the four corners match looking at the sky in various outdoor environments, then staring at the camera.*

Well, go get your shovel!
And we’ll dig a deep hole!
To bury castle, bury the castleee

*Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho brawling across the crowds respectively, then cut to Mr. Anderson being humiliated by Ross Jordan week after week.*

Well you built up a world of magic, because your real life is tragic! Yeah, you built up a world of magiiiiccc…

*Gail Kim giving the chair leg drop to Alissa Flash, followed by Alissa Choke bombing Jade Chung through another table in retaliation*

Go get your shovel, and we’ll dig a deep hole, To bury the castle (Oooooh…) Bury the castle!

*A rotating video of every person on the DWA Roster standing in a pouring rain at night with the Down pour logo over it*

Ba-da-ba-ba-da-ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-ba-ba-da-ba-BA-DA-BA-BA-BA-BA-BA-BA!

???: Wait a minute! We went that entire ridiculous video package without one mention of ME?

*Chuck Taylor walks onto the screen to a healthy ovation*

Taylor: Let’s face it, nobody cares about the titles, forks, Paramore, Manson, rivalries, personal bullcrap. I think it’s safe to say, everyone payed a ticket and ordered this Show to see the introduction, the live debut, the start of the new era in DWA!…Chucky time.

*The crowd pops*

Taylor: Now I’ve been seeing this crap for 2 minutes, and I know that I was so missed 2 days ago that I had to show up here. And don’t worry, I’ll be back later, but I’m being told that I have to go away now…

*Crowd boos*

Taylor: So, anyway, try your best to survive without me, and enjoy the show, I guess…

*Taylor walks away and pushes a random guy in a wheelchair down*

*The scene goes to the top of the stage with a load of fireworks going off the stage, followed by a “downpourâ€￾ of rain from the ceiling onto the stage to a backdrop of screaming fans*

DDP: Welcome, live! To DWA’s first ever pay-per-view supershow, Downpour! We’ve got a gigantic, monumental show for you guys! Oh, man, I can’t wait.

Excalibur: I’m your king of food and beverage along with Diamond Dallas Page, and tonight every single title gets to find their first ever home. We’re just going to ignore that moron interfering with our video, and bring you right to the action!

DDP: I’ve been wondering all week what’s gonna happen in this one!

Excalibur: Uh…the match was just two days ago.

DDP: I have…psychic powers.

Excalibur: ...*sigh*

*ANDERSON! Blares over the speakers as Ken Anderson walks out in a jumpsuit high-fiving fans and looking serious before climbing into the ring before reaching up for the house microphone to a backdrop of a nice amount of cheers.*

Anderson: Heeeeyyy! Now everyone knows I’m about to have a little match here, and I know I’m known for running my mouth and talking a lot…but tonight, I’m going to have to level with ya. Be serious for a bit. The loser of my match coming up…will be fired. And I’ve had some bad luck lately, so I feel like Sink or Swim is the perfect name for this match. So I’m going to say this once tonight, just in case this is the last time…whoever is back there, come on down and prepare for the FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!! Courtesy of…MISS-

*â€￾Hysteriaâ€￾ by Muse hits to a negative reaction from the crowd as Ross Jordan comes out in clean white wrestling gear and smirking while wearing designer sunglasses and hopping into the ring while Anderson looks almost at his breaking point.*

Anderson: What...do you wa-

*Jordan snatches the house mic from Anderson to a shocked reaction from the crowd and an angry look from Anderson.*

RJ: Anderson, nobody cares about your rubbish name anymore. The only way you can get your name known is saying it 50 thousand times. This challenge isn’t a problem for me, because I know I can’t lose to you. So mate, just walk away now, while you still can walk…away.

*Ross looks spooked at that last word and drops the mic as the bell rings.*

Kennedy1.jpg

Anderson removes his jumpsuit and Jordan takes off his gear. The two lock up, and then Jordan gives a legsweep and then quickly throws up his hands and yells “Hold on!â€￾ to a few boos from the crowd.

DDP: What is this guy doing!?

Excalibur: Making hundreds of thousands of people regret paying 35 bucks for this show.

Jordan starts giggling as Anderson looks on confused again. Jordan grabs the house mic that was in the air and stands in the middle of the ring.

Jordan: And the bloque that is gonna send you back ice fishing…MISTTTTERRRR…JORDAN!

*Jordan then climbs to the top turnbuckle in the corner and looks into the microphone to huge boos*

Jordan: ……………….Jordan. Whoa!

As soon as he finished saying his name, the former Kennedy had came up behind him with a tornado bomb into a school boy!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

DDP: Wha just happened?

Excalibur: The self proclaimed gift just got what has been coming to him!

DDP: That’s what you get for being such a douchebag!

*Jordan is irate as Anderson is standing with his hands on hips laughing at Jordan and the crowd is cheering loudly as Ross Jordan is now out of DWA.*

*Jordan rolls out of the ring and runs over to the time tables corner and throws a chair aside and grabs a microphone.*

Jordan: Wait a minute, Ken! You’re forgetting about one thing…heh-heh.

*Jordan reaches down his wrestling tights for an awkward moment live until he pulls out a piece of paper.*

Jordan: I won this contract fair and square, when I threw you right over the top rope. So mate, I’m using it right now! Me and you, rematch for our contracts again!

*The crowd boos as Anderson shrugs and the announcers groan. And the bell rings.*

Jordan runs into the ring and goes for a crossbody on Anderson who moves out of the way and allows Jordan to hit the ropes and bounce back into another schoolboy!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout on two by Ross Jordan and he rolls out of the ring and pulls his hair as he looks frustrated. Jordan gets onto the apron and climbs in the ring looking for an opening, and then the two square off in a tie up which the much larger Anderson wins easily and shoves him into the corner. Ross then goes to the turnbuckle and smacks the middle rope. Anderson engages him in the corner however with a series of stomps, followed by a beatdown of punches that Jordan covers up for until the ref pulls Anderson apart and away, allowing Jordan to pop up and run past the ref and hit a blatant cheap shot on Anderson, knocking him to the ground. The tenacious Ross Jordan capitalizes on Anderson getting up trying to recover by tackling him and throwing wild punches to Anderson’s body and face before Anderson throws him off and rolls away, but before Anderson can take abreather however, Ross comes in with a low dropkick that shoots Ken into the bottom turnbuckle, followed by flying clothesline (Think Miz) only through the middle and bottom ropes that leave him on the ground dazed. Ross then climbs up hastily to the top rope and hits a sweet somersault into a double stomp on Anderson that hushes the crowd as they fear the end might be coming as RJ pulls Ken and cockily drapes himself over his opponent.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Anderson that pops the crowd! Jordan shows a bit of frustration banging on the mat before slapping on a headlock transitioned and modified with body scissors and screams “Come on!â€￾ in the air that gets the crowd agitated and boos the British man who is in control.

DDP: Anderson looks a little lost here, he needs to find some way out of this, and fast!

Excalibur: Ross Jordan has been impressive though, don’t take anything away from him, despite being undersized, he’s used innovative offense to get a step ahead of Anderson.

DDP: Yeah, but Jordan is from England, and we all know how that goes…

Excalibur: But he thinks he’s an Indian, what does that say?

He’s a moron.

After 42 seconds of the scissored headlock, Anderson taps the mat and waves frantically to get the crowd to respond, which they do, with clapping and stomping which Ken feeds on, before standing up and grabbing Jordan by the head and slamming him forward before landing an energized clothesline that drops RJ, before looking for a roundhouse kick that Jordan manages to avoid by jumping over his leg, but Anderson doesn’t stop the rotation and delivers a great spin kick right to Ross Jordan’s face! And then a great cover by Ken.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Jordan at the second of two, Anderson yells “ANDERSON!â€￾ which the crowd repeats followed by cheers, only for Ken to get caught by his legs and pulled down into a jackknife cover by Ross Jordan!

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Jordan was so close as he kicked out at 2.9. Jordan wastes little time going for a move to put his rival away by running to the ropes looking for a smooth Asai Moonsault…which Anderson pops up and catches Jordan in an Oklahoma slam position to the crowd’s approval, followed immediately to an Oklahoma slam onto his knee for an inverted backbreaker, followed quickly by a transition to the fireman’s carry and a front flip driving Jordan right to the ground! Anderson signals for the end after slapping Jordan right in his face! He drags Ross to the corner and sets him up for his signature Green Bay Plunge, on the top rope! He smiles and gets ready to jump, but Ross counters with an elbow to the head. Then another! And one more and Anderson starts to fall forward which allows The Gift to maneuver his way into a DDT to the top rope!

Both men are on the canvas as the referee starts to count away…

ONE!…

TWO!…

THREE!…

FOUR!…

FIVE!…

Jordan shows signs of stirring now as does Anderson…

Six!….

Ross gets to his feet first as Anderson uses the ropes to keep himself balanced at seven and is met with a stern slap in the face from Jordan, but fires back with a right hand! Then Ross Jordan gets a right hand in! Followed by another from the former Kennedy, then a shot from Jordan that gets blocked, followed by two more right hands and a knee lift by Anderson, but then Jordan grabs Ken’s head and slams it right into the turnbuckle that sends Anderson to the ground. Then Jordan scoops Anderson’s legs up and puts his feet on the ropes!

ONE!

TWO!
The ref doesn’t see!

THR- NO! Shoulder up by Anderson at 2.999!! Ross looks at the ref in disbelief but doesn’t have time for complaining as Ken starts to get up with vigor.. so Ross tries to pull another ace out of his sleeve by going to the outside apron and judges the logistics of what he’s about to do for a split second, then springboards to the top rope, but instead of going for Anderson, springboards to the middle of the side rope in an awe-inspiring move followed by a crossbody twisted into a reverse crossbody…that Anderson ducks! Leaving Jordan to crash and burn on his back and roll over onto his knees holding that, but the Green Bay loudmouth charges forward and delivers a running kick right to The Gift’s head that oohs the crowd! Anderson then points at the crowd as he lifts Ross’s near unconscious body up before hooking his arm and leg and delivering his patented Mic-Check and rolling him over and counting along with the ref and the crowd.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*bell rings*

Excalibur: What a kick!

DDP: You wanna talk about a knock out blow! That was it. But the kid showed some stuff too, I don’t know if I like him, but it’s a shame whenever this company loses one of it’s talents.

Excalibur: And due to the match stipulation, “The Giftâ€￾ is about to get returned!

*Anderson reaches up top as “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ plays to a lot of cheers as Anderson stays on DWA and they don’t have to see the arrogant Brit anymore*

Anderson: Let me just say…you almost got one over on me again…

*Anderson stomps him*

Anderson: But now that I’ve taken out the Euro-trash, I want you to let everyone you meet worldwide! That the man who sent you packin’ back to jolly old England, and the man who is the fastest rising star in wrestling, and the man who’s time is coming is…MISTERRRRRRR AND-ER-SON!…*He gets right in Ross Jordan’s face and whispers “Andersonâ€￾ before throwing the mic back and hopping out of the ring as Jordan finally sits up and looks like he’s about to cry. *

DDP: Well what a way to kick off the biggest Pay-per-view of the year!

Excalibur: Well, kind of, but it’s the fact that it’s DWA’s first ever that makes it so big! I’m so amped! And it’s not just from the Amp I had earlier! See what I did there, Page?

DDP: Yeah, yeah, well biggest of all tonight is the crowning of the first ever DWA World Champion in tonight’s main event, and I’ve just gotten word that one of the competitors have arrived!

*the screen goes to the parking lot when a Jeep pulls up carrying AJ Styles and he steps out in cargo shorts, shades and his t-shirt on smiling and carrying his gym bag, which causes the crowd to go nuts upon seeing him*

AJ: Woo! I love west coast weather…when it’s not rainin’.

*He’s walking into the empty parking lot…when all of a sudden a masked man jumps up and clobbers AJ from behind! The man is considerably larger and jumps on AJ giving him MMA style strikes to the head repeatedly!*

DDP: Who the hell is that!? Get somebody back there! AJ’s defenseless!

*the crowd is booing like crazy as AJ is busted open from the repeated punches and elbows. The security team is out quickly to stop any further damages, but the masked man gets up and gives one of the security guys a huge big boot! Causing everyone else to back off and he holds his arms up to signal he’s backing off…but then he rushes over and picks AJ up as the people around yell “Don’t do it!â€￾ The man lifts AJ up in a powerbomb position…and slams him down right on his back on the unforgiving concrete!*

Excalibur: Splat.

DDP: Splat!? AJ just got destroyed! That’s one of our main eventers out there and he just got taken the hell out!

*the crowd boos and chants AJ’s name as the masked man runs off and one of the security men is on his cell phone calling 911.*

*The feed goes back to the ring as this is a PPV and the show must go on.*

*â€￾5150â€￾ plays to more boos as the already hot crowd didn’t wanna see this man walk hastily into the ring with a Puerto-Rican flag draped over him.*

Angela: And this match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 205 pounds…Homicide!

*â€￾Born To Winâ€￾ plays to a nice amount of face heat for Matt Sydal, who’s making V-signs all down the ramp before slapping some fans’ hands and jumping into the ring and giving the evil eye to the man who injured him.*

Angela: And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, and weighing in at 190 pounds…Matt Sydal!

Homocide-Sydal.jpg

*Bell rings*

Homicide unwraps himself and Matt Sydal glares with his one good eye at his opponent before they square off eye to eye in the center of the ring while jawing at each other…and then Homicide gives a blatant poke in Sydal’s eyes that Sydal sells to perfection, before Homicide connects with a punch that drops Matt, before dishing out some kicks and chops and then Irish whipping him across the ring, following up with a leap over then connecting with a big boot, again right to Sydal’s injured right eye. Then he goes down and lands rapid fire punches in a side mount before the referee pulls him off and warns him to “watch the eye!â€￾ Homicide simply tells him to shut up before going back and delivering more punches and rolling to his legs and locking Matt's legs up in perfect position to slingshot into the corner that rocks him, but the street thug wastes no time coming back and taking advantage as as soon as Matt turns around, Homicide lifts Sydal upand delivers his own version of the Alabama slam into the center of the ring, flowed into a leghook pin.

ONE!

Kickout by Matt who’s showing some guts, but Homicide looks less than worried as he smiles and lifts up Sydal and delivers a neckbreaker showing he is firmly in control of the match, and then he walks around the fallen Sydal stomping on his leg ruthlessly only to pop up and smile at the crowd who only greets him with a large amount of boos for his efforts. He then twists around the former Bourne’s left leg and gives it a knee drop, before he repeats the process on the right causing Sydal to scream in pain at his predicament and tap the mat looking for support from the capacity crowd…until Homicide gets up and stomps on Matt Sydal’s hand and yelling “Bed-stuy do or die! BRRRATTT!!â€￾ Which causes the crowd to respond with ‘BOO!â€￾ Homicide brushes them off as he kicks Matt in the side and goes up to the top rope looking intently at his prey as he slowly rises from the mat as a “Sydal!â€￾ chant gets started, Homicide leaps off the top rope…only to be caught with a jumping spin kick to the gut by Sydal, transitioned seamlessly into a modified school boy!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at the VERY last moment by Homicide that has the crowd oh’ing into a frenzy, as Sydal gets up and gives Homicide a few more kicks to his legs, followed by a kick to the chest, followed by a clothesline from Homicide that Sydal ducks and responds with a spinning leg sweep that surprises Homicide, and then another surprise comes in the form of Matt running over to the Brooklyn born thug, leaning him back and jumping up to deliver a split-legged bulldog delivered Melina style and keeping the pin intact!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout again by Homicide who is showing some heart of his own, until Sydal stands up and nails an impressive standing moonsault and hooking his leg!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout one more time by Homicide as Sydal rubs his eye and tweaks his leg a bit while showing some frustration at not getting the pin there, he goes up to the Notorious 187 and lifts him up by the head, but then gets caught to a poke to his good eye! That draws some boos and leaves him temporarily blind which leaves him swinging at thin air as Homicide just ducks out of the ring and laughs at poor little Mattie swinging and kicking at nothing before falling to his knees. And at that opportunity, Homicide sneaks back into the ring and runs right up to Sydal’s prone state, and surprises him by pulling him up and hitting the 187 cutter in a fluid motion! Homicide smiles while breathing heavy while mouthing off to him in an arrogant manner with all sorts of expletives involved before shooting the half and hooking both of Matt Sydal’s legs..

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Kickout by Sydal which pops the crowd loudly but just pisses off Homicide, who sells disbelief to referee Scott Dickinson before going to Sydal and just going crazy on him with right hand after right hand to the injured eye, which causes Scott to go all the way up to a four count before pulling Homicide away which causes Homicide to get in his face and yell “Back off me, white boy!â€￾ More boos from the crowd as Homicide turns the high flying Matt Sydal over and locks in a tough looking STF and wrenching back causing Sydal some extreme discomfort.

The crowd starts clapping and banging on the floor to get Sydal ready and pumped up to break free after about twenty seconds, then twenty more seconds of Sydal inching closer and closer to the rope, his fingers are millimeters away from touching the bottom rope! And then Homicide pulls Matt almost to the middle of the ring which causes groans until Matt slides back further than the strong style thug intended and pops up and almost goes for a poke to Homicide’s eyes until he realized that move is illegal and hesitating just long enough for ‘Cide to give him a hard slap to the face that ooh’s the crowd, followed by him locking in the STF once again, only after 17 seconds, he lets go of the chinlock portion and starts pulling Sydal’s hair and clawing at his eyes which causes him to scream out in pain!

DDP: This Mexican burrito is absolutely vicious! Like a horrible case of diarrhea to Matt Sydal’s eyes!

Excalibur: But if Matt Sydal had just countered like his instincts told him to, he could of avoided this, in fact, if Sydal had stayed away from Mexicans this never ever would of happened!

The referee has seen enough of the illegal maneuvers of Homicide before giving a fast four count and pulling Homicide off before warning him about getting disqualified, Homicide just shoves the ref out of the way as Matt rolls out of the ring holding his eyes to a lot of boos from the fans and a “Homicide sucks!â€￾ chant. Homicide just waits a few precious seconds as Matt regains himself on the outside before bouncing off the opposite end’s ropes delivers his patented Tope Con Hilo, which Sydal sidesteps to the delight of the crowd! Matt slowly gets up to the apron and then it’s his turn to wait a few seconds for his opponent to stand up and turn around so he can deliver a jumping double knee senton to Homicide’s shoulders which takes them both down and excites the crowd even more! Meanwhile, the referee has got up to a count of four while both of the competitors are laid out!

FIVE!…

SIX!…

Matt starts stirring and throws ‘Cide in at a count of seven, sighs a bit at being pretty darn tired and rolls himself in at a count of eight to a polite applause from the crowd, he then rolls back under the ropes and gets up showing a surge of energy beore throwing up the “Vâ€￾ sign and springboarding off the top rope and spinning 360 degrees in mid air to deliver the Double Helix! Then staying on top of ‘Cide as the crowd goes wild!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at 2 and 7/8ths by Homicide that gets a brief show of respect in the form of applause from the Seattle fans in attendance, then Sydal looks up at the ref, and then at the sky, perhaps looking from some spiritual help from the big boss (Not man. >_>) And then going up to the outside and climbing the top rope slowly while holding his eyes and the crowd waits in anticipation holding their breath for the finsh, until an image pops up on the Drizzle-tron screen of AJ Styles being taken away in an ambulance due to the assault from the masked man earlier, which Sydal stares at intently, trying to focus both eyes on and showing concern for one of his best friends…which gives Homicide an opening to pull out a blackjack weapon of some sort and smack Matt Sydal over the head with it right in front of Dickinson to prompt the DQ and Matt Sydal to fall to the floor as the crowd shows Homicide a lot less respect than a second ago, for ruining one of the best matches in DWA history!

*Bell rings*

Angela: And the winner of this match by disqualification, Matt Sydal!

*Homicide doesn’t seem to care how upset the crowd is, as he walks over to the other side of the ring and shoves the timekeeper away andgrabs a steel chair before running around the ring wildly and clobbering Matt Sydal over the head with it, laying him out cold on the outside of the ring before walking back up the ramp as “5150â€￾ plays to a chorous of boos*

DDP: That was one hell of a match ruined! Homicide knew he couldn’t outwrestle Matt Sydal, so he resorted to the street style and getting disqualified with that damn blackjack!

Excalibur: Not to mention he layed out Matt Sydal on the outside with a steel chair, and who knows what kind of eye damage he could of caused with all of these vicious assaults we’ve seen!

DDP: Matt Sydal might not be “Hardcoreâ€￾ enough for Homicide’s tastes, but he proved right here that he was the better man, and for my money, the better wrestler!

Excalibur: Well, that was a great match, and I hope this next one lives right up to it. In the weeks leading up to Downpour, Gail Kim and Alissa Flash have been at each other’s throats, with Gail Kim putting Flash through a table, and Flash retaliating the next week by kidnapping Gail Kim’s best friend Jade Chung and putting her through a table.

DDP: Sara Del Ray should be in it…

Excalibur: SHUT UP! Anyway, the time is now to find out who the Queen of DWA is, and find out the first person to ever hold a title in this company, man or woman.

DDP: Not to mention getting that delicious pink belt!

Angela: This match is scheduled for one fall, and will determine the first ever DWA Women’s Champion! Introducing first, weighing in at 125 pounds, from Toronto, Canada…Gail Kim!

*â€￾International Womanâ€￾ plays to a sustained pop as Gail Kim walks out looking completely serious in a silver trenchcoat with matching attire as she waits for her opponent that has been on her mind, seemingly for weeks*

*â€￾Take It Out On Youâ€￾ plays to a somewhat mixed reaction, but mostly boos, as Alissa Flash walks out in gold gear and strutting confidently with a grin on her face as she jumps over the top rope and removes her jacket before pointing at Gail from across the ring.*

Angela: And her opponent, weighing in at 142 pounds, from Los Angeles, California, Alissa Flash!

Flash-Kim.jpg

*Bell rings*

The match starts off with a minute of back and forth jawing between the two females, before they lock up and try to overpower each other, which Flash wins easily when she throws Kim into the bottom turnbuckle before smiling proudly. Then Gail gets up and runs at Flash,but only gets met with a quick tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and then a backbreaker stretch that amazes the crowd a bit at how far she is bending Gail, a scary sight indeed.

After a bit of overselling on Kim’s part and some insults directed towards her by Flash, 20 seconds later she begins to feed off the crowd’s cheering and “Let’s go Kim!â€￾ chants, and breaks a leg free from the “Future Legendâ€￾’s grip and gets a kick to the head in, which dazes Flash, until another kick to the head wakes her up, as well as knock her on her rather large ass. But this infuriates her however and she taps the mat before turning around into a STIFF slap to the face by Gail Kim that pops the crowd. But unfortunately, that sent Alissa Flash into a horrible rage in which she pops up and tackles Gail before she begins to throw punches right to Kim’s face and then she wraps her hands around Gail Kim’s throat and slams it right into the ground viciously before the ref counts to 4 and gets her off of the prone Asian. The crowd boos as Flash shows no remorse and throws multiple stomps to Gail’s ribs, finished by a soccer style kick to her back that flips her over and sends her back to the bottom turnbuckle holding her ribs in a lot of pain. Then Alissa gets behind Gail Kim and picks her up before throwing her into the steel post shoulder first for some “Ohâ€￾s. Alissa then pulls Gail by the hair back into the middle of the ring and delivers a devastating snap forward Russian leg sweep.

Excalibur: Lights out.

DDP: Women’s wrestling sucks!

Excalibur: Great action though!

DDP: What are they doing out of the kitchen though?

A quick shooting of the half by the Future Legend leads to a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Gail! Flash looks a little calmer now that she is in control although slightly irked at the kickout, she picks Gail up and delivers a scoop slam and looks to the crowd for approval…she gets very little. She just smiles evily though, as she goes to the corner and steps up to the top and faces the crowd before taking a moment to find her footing. She does an impressive looking moonsault, that hits nothing but canvas! Gail crawls to the bottom rope as Alissa Flash holds her ribs in agony center ring. The two rise in unision Gail kicks hard into Flash’s outer thigh, followed by another kick to the midsection and a forearm smash, leading to Gail irish whipping Flash into the ropes and jumps up on the return and hits a sweet Hurricanrana before running to the middle rope and springboarding back into a 180 crossbody on the gold plated Flash and holding onto her outer leg for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at the crack of tWO that upsets the crowd a bit but doesn’t stop Gail from showing some heart and holding her ribs and using her other arm and yelling “Come on!â€￾ to the crowd that gets a few bodies to stand up and cheer as she goes and climbs up to the top rope before waiting for Flash and delivering a big time front dropkick that takes he off her feet and excites the crowd. Earl Hebner gives a quick check on Alissa and Gail to make sure there aren’t any injuries before clapping for some reason, and then Gail looks for a running front kick on Flash, who busts out a perfectly executing Matrix move to evade it and comes back with a lightning fast clothesline to the back of the Canadian’s head leaving her motionless on the ground. Flash has a sneer on her face as she roughly picks her opponent up and lifts her over her shoulder and back down to her lower body looking for an Air Raid Crash, but Gail pulls back and turns her body at a 90 degree angle while simultaneously locking the Future Legend’s head into a headscissors and successfully countering into her signature Octopus stretch known as the Christo!

Excalibur: It’s the Christo! Locked in perfectly by A woman, who won the title the very first moment she could in every company she’s ever been in!

DDP: Even I have to admit that this is a great move, Alissa Flash has to give up!

The crowd is cheering showing their support for the Korean descented beauty as she brings the Future Legend to her knees as there appears to be no way out and Gail wrenches back on the Christo and Alissa’s about to tap! But just then, after a total of 32 seconds of a submission locked in, Alissa Flash pulls up and up and shows an incredible amount of strength by lifting Gail up on her shoulders and using her free arm to grab Kim’s legs and adjusting the hold just enough to deliver a Samoan drop that knocks the wind out of her. Alissa then picks Kim up and lifts her up in perfect position and drops her with the Fatal Flash! Then the Future Legend cockily leans over her fallen enemy’s body and counts along with the ref~

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Gail Kim at 2.99999 that pops the crowd huge after Alissa hits her finisher and the Future Legend can’t believe it as she has a look of shock on her face! But she gets to work quickly on trying to prevent it from happening again by getting up and turning Gail over and interlocking the two competitors legs and slapping the silver wearing Gail Kim’s back twice and pulling her up by both of her arms…and sticking her foot right into the back of Gail’s head and driving it to the mat, Curb Stomping Kim into oblivion! She then rolls her over and hooks her leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

*â€￾Take It Out On Youâ€￾ plays to a slightly more mixed reaction, as history has just been made! A graphic pops up on the screen announcing Alissa Flash as the first ever Women’s champion!*

Angela: And the winner of the match, and the NEW DWA Women’s Champion…â€￾The Future Legendâ€￾, Alissa Flash!

*Flash is all smiles as Gail Kim rolls out of the ring holding her head after the brutal Curb Stomp, while Alissa Flash has Earl Hebner strap the Women’s Title around her waist as she poses to a modicum of boos*

*The camera then switches showing Marilyn Manson pacing back and forth in his office with Jimmy Jacobs standing in the corner, which draws a lot of boos at the sight of the GM*

Manson: I can’t believe this! Some fool in the mask has ruined the main event! That pathetic Styles is so weak. Thank the underlords that he will not be world champion, so I guess everything is not so bad…

Jacobs: Do not worry, my partner. It matters not, that AJ Styles is in jeopardy, because only one person was destined to win and become the first ever DWA Champion. That is the man that people are craving for, the people know. You know, I know. That man is…Jimmy Jacobs. Weakening the threat against me…against our movement only makes the skies brighter.

Manson: I hate losing control. And I feel like I’ve lost controllll!

*Manson turns around and punches the desk behind him*

Jacobs: Then tonight is the night you get your money…and your control, back.

*Jacobs walks out of the room to presumably get ready for his match, and the camera pans to Manson who turns around and a sick smile creeps up from his face before the show goes to the ring and an on-screen graphic identifies ring announcer Angela Fong*

Angela: And the next contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Four Corners match to determine the first ever DWA World Tag Team Champions!

*â€￾The Final Countdownâ€￾ Plays to a fairly big response as Bryan Danielson and Paul London make their ring entrance together and point to Sara Del Ray who walks backstage after high-fiving both. And when they get to the ring, London jumps to the top rope as Danielson kneels to the second rope, followed by a perfect backflip by London and Bryan immediately jumping to the top and pointing at the crowd yelling “It’s the final countdown!â€￾ to a nice reaction.*

Angela: From Aberdeen, Washington, and Austin, Texas, weighing in at a combined weight of 400 pounds, “The American Dolphinâ€￾ Bryan Danielson and “Dolphin Masterâ€￾ Paul London, The Hybrid Dolphins!

*â€￾BEER! MONEY! Followed by “Take A Fallâ€￾ plays over the loudspeakers to boos as Beer Money Inc. Stroll down to the ring with green fireworks shooting off behind them and immediately get into the ring and stare at the Hybrid Dolphins looking serious.*

Angela: And from Peterborough, Ontario, Canada and Franklin, Tennessee, at a combined weight of 470 pounds, Robert Roode and James Storm, Beer Money!

*â€￾1967 (Remix)â€￾ plays to a standing “Oâ€￾ as The Motor City Machine Guns run to the ring slapping hands with fans while everybody is pointing to the palm of their hands.*

DDP: What the hell does this pointing to the hand crap even mean?

Excalibur: I believe it is sign language for “Please shut the fuck up!â€￾

Angela: Weighing in at a combined weight of 420 pounds, from Detroit, Michigan…Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, The Motor City Machine Guns!

*The Guns climb to the top rope and point to the crowd and whatnot as “Pricelessâ€￾ plays to an ovation of boos and Ted Dibiase Jr. and Cody Rhodes saunter out to a large amount of boos as a video plays documenting their actions the weeks leading up to Downpour, including money raining during The Buzoku and The Deep Dishers’ match and subsequently attacking them, to attempting to buy the tag titles and eventually beating both of their adversaries when Dibiase made the legendary Ultimo Dragon tap.*

*A graphic then shows up on screen and on the Drizzletron showing the rules of this 4 Corners match, saying there will be four men in the ring at a time and no one is allowed to enter illegally to break up pinfalls, submissions, or to incur cheap shots on an opponent. If someone does, the team will be DQ’d and sent to the back for the remainder of the match. Then, security walks out and stares at the ring to enforce the ejections should any lines be crossed. Each dressed all in black and fully padded, along with towering frames. Each must be at least 300 pounds!*

*The camera then goes to the middle of the ring as referee Rudy Charles lifts up the belts and hands them aside as the bell rings.*

TagMatch.jpg

The match starts with Cody Rhodes, Bryan Danielson, Robert Roode and Alex Shelley standing in their corners and talking to their respective partner before circling around the ring and looking at each other intently, then Roode and Rhodes un towards Bryan and gang up on him in Beer Money’s corner, which causes Storm to laugh at his misfortune as he gets barraged with punches and stomps from both of the legal heels as Shelley looks on and is stalking all three men as Roode tags in Storm quickly, only for Shelley to run up Roode’s back and lock his arms around Storm’s head to deliver a reverse STO, driving Storm face first into the apron that drives the crowd insane as Shelley holds his shoulders a bit as even Cody has a look of amazement on his face, but then sneakily pulls Storm into the middle of the ring as Shelley plays to the crowd and then Rhodes shoots the half for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Unfortunately Shelley noticed this and ran into the ring and gave Cody an axe handle just in time to break up the count. Cody then looks up and delivers a right hand to Alex’s face that turns him around holding his jaw and as soon as he gets turned around and upright, Rhodes delivers a picture perfect dropkick that knocks him back down. Rhodes is in control as he jumps up and lands a high impact knee drop to the back of Storm’s head. But just as he sits up and smiles to boos, Bryan Danielson runs out of the corner and delivers a jumping kick right to Rhodes’ chest that leaves him screaming in agony on the ground, he then picks up Cody and gives him a European uppercut, followed by a stiff chop that gains some woos! Before giving him a snap suplex that gets a nice applause from the crowd. Rhodes is screaming in pain and crawling in over to his corner to tag in Ted Dibiase who looks slightly worried before getting into the ring and staring down Danielson and lifting his hand up for a test of strength that Dibiase easily gets the advantage of until Danielson uses his free leg to kick him in the chest which pops the crowd, then he does it again a few seconds later, followed by a switcharound and locking Dibiase’s arms up that pops the crowd as he looks to go for a double chicken wing, but Ted powers his way to almost getting to the ropes, until Bryan lifts back and delivers a sweet Tiger Suplex and locks it in.

ONE!

TWO!

Broken up by Shelley and a revived James Storm at the same time, which enrages Storm and causes him to wail away on Shelley before giving him a clothesline while they’re both on their knees. Storm then gets up and gets met with a kick to the side that James gets his arm up for and catches just in time, and then quickly stands up and takes the American Dragon’s feet out from under him, and then quickly transferred to a sloppy version of the Sharpshooter that draws some nice heat from the fans. He holds it in for a good 25 seconds before Dibiase gets up and delivers a big boot to the back of James Storm’s head that gets a mixed reaction, until Shelley comes over and delivers a kick to Storm’s gut and Dibiase and Shelley look at each other and Dibiase calls for a time out and smiles while pointing at Sabin on the apron who looks confused. Shelley shrugs and gives Dibiase a thumbs up and picks Storm up who wobbles slightly. Dibiase throws his arms up and delivers the worst impression of Sabin’s spinning sole kick ever that only hits the Tennessee Cowboy’s shin. Shelley facepalms to himself as The Billion Dollar Man wonders to himself why Shelley didn’t follow up…until Detroit’s own nails him right in the face with a Super kick that excites the crowd! Shelley immediately grabs Storm and looks for Sliced Bread #2, but James pushes him into Beer Money’s corner and as soon as Alex turns around, connects with the Last Call super kick that lays him out. Followed by a falling tag to Roode, who immediately covers Shelley and puts his feet on the ropes when the ref isn’t looking!

ONE!

TWO!

Paul London breaks it up to the shock of everyone after he reached and made the legal tag to Danielson! London looks to be on fire as he nails a sole kick to a charging Billion Dollar Man, followed by an inverted Atomic drop, and then an immediate Frankensteiner on Ted that pops the crowd, just then he motions to the crowd who is on fire behind him with a “Dolphin Master! *clap* *clap*â€￾ chant, and delivers a baseball slide to Shelley, knocking him out of the ring, followed by jumping straight up to the top rope, then jumping off to deliver a Mule Kick to Robert Roode that sends him to the corner, and knocking into Storm’s groin. Just as that happens though, Ted Dibiase nails a powerslam using London’s momentum from the Mule Kick. Then he drops a fist that he learned from his famous dad. Followed by a quick pickup and an Irish whip to the ropes, that he runs too on and all of a sudden London sees nobody there, stops, turns around and gets hit with a devastating clothesline that turns The Dolphin Master inside out and upside down. The crowd boos as Dibiase screams to pump himself up. But then Robert Roode comes from behind and nails an equally devastating Northern Lariat to the back of Ted’s head. Then Paul London ends up making the tag to his partner as Bryan Danielson jumps into the ring and delivers a flurry of punches, kicks, chops, and slaps to the Money part of Beer Money that ignites the crowd, then jumps up, spins, and locks in a Triangle Choke to Robert’s head then gives him an elbow to the head…then another! Then another! Then more and more as Roodes’s ear gets busted open, until Ted Dibiase crawls to his corner and tags in Rhodes, sensing a ref stoppage, jumps up and delivers a double foot stomp to Bryan’s head that leaves him crying out in pain. Just then Rhodes throws the near unconscious Roode through the middle rope where The Tennessee Cowboy, James Storm goes off the apron to make sure everything is okay with his friend. In-ring, Cody lifts Bryan Danielson up and gives him a Cross-Rhodes to the dismay of the crowd! Just then he ran to the opposite side of the ring to dropkick Paul London’s knees that sends him crashing into the steel steps for no reason other than to get heat. Then Cody turns around with a cocky smile to Ted and he turns around as they both walk up and play to the crowd to a great amount of heat.

Unbeknownst to them, Alex Shelley zips across the ring behind him to tag in the freshest man in the match, Chris Sabin, who keeps standing on the apron as Alex runs back out and acts like he’s still hurt on the outside as Cody nonchalantly tags Ted in, the crowd is cheering as they saw what happened, Ted saunters up to Danielson, and locks him in the Million Dollar Dream, then slams him down with Dream Street! He screams out and turns around, only just as Chris Sabin springboards off the top and connects with a hesitation dropkick that KILLS him and has the crowd going nuts. Sabin, then picks up Ted and slams him back down on his knee, delivering the Sabalizer, then rotating Ted seamlessly into a Powerbomb position, lifting him up in a Canadian backbreaker rack, then spinning him out for an Over Easy DDT! Then Cody is going insane in the corner at the referee saying he did not tag in as the crowd is chanting “Motor City!â€￾ Then followed up by Sabin going over to Bryan Danielson who is on his knees and pinning him.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT at two by one of the gutsiest guys in the biz that Sabin nods in respect for. Then lifts Danielson up in position for the Cradle Shock…and goes over to the Hybrid Dolphins Corner and dumps him to the floor on top of Paul London, followed by a double dropkick by the fresh as fuck Shelley, who then runs and slides on the ring apron in his corner and points and winks to the crowd. While Sabin Irish whips Dibiase into the Guns corner and both members of the MCMG point each other as Sabin hits a running arched big boot as Shelley hits a Jumping enziguri!

DDP: Hey! Those punks are cheating! Partners on the outside can’t team up like that!

Excalibur: NO! Shelley is on the outside! It is allowed!

DDP:…Oh. Then Yeah! What a move!

Chris snapmares Dibiase to the ground and tags in Shelley, who is already climbing to the yop rope! Shelley waves for the crowd to make some more noise, which they gladly oblige as Alex Shelley comes off and hits a devastating Frog Splash on the Billion Dollar Man and hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

*â€￾1967 (Remix)â€￾ plays to a roaring ovation for the Guns as Cody Rhodes looks stunned, James Storm is carrying his Beer Money partner up the ramp and backstage, and Sara Del Ray runs out to tend to the Hybrid Dolphins who are sitting on the outside looking dejected that they lost. Meanwhile, the Guns take the titles and lift them up in the air to more applause, and then start jumping around and hugging before rolling out of the ring and slapping fans hands at ringside.*

Angela: And the winners of the match, and the first ever DWA World Tag Team Champions! The Motor City MACHINE Guns!

DDP: That was 15 minutes of a pure adrenaline rush right there, ladies and gentlemen!

Excalibur: There were 8 guys in that ring and they all wanted the same thing. I tell ya though, Chris Sabin didn’t do shit! Shelley should get the titles!

DDP: But without that burst of energy at the end, The Guns might have lost. Ha ha! Look at Rhodes’s face!

*Cody is in the ring still arguing with the ref as security walks up the ramp behind Sabin and Shelley and they pose on the top of the ramp, before the camera cuts to backstage, where Chuck Taylor is walking around, apparently lost.*

Chuck: Now where am I? How many coffee shops are in this stupid city?

*Chuck turns a corner and spots a DWA Merchandise stand that is stationed by The Deep Dishers, Colt Cabana and Ace Steel, noticing the last customer left with a replica DWA Title, he walks up to the stand looking smug.*

Chuck: So boys, how many of the Chuck Taylor t-shirts have you sold? I’m sure there isn’t any left for me, right?

Colt: Well…there aren’t any Chuck Taylor shirts left.

Chuck: Crap! That is too bad, you know. You’d think they’d give me one free considering I’m the one that sent the designs in!

Ace: Well, Chuck. They can’t really do that. Seeing as how the reason there is none is because there are no orders for the shirt.

Colt: Yeah the company said your design wasn’t good, and they said nobody would by a shirt with a nobody on it.

Ace: Actually they figured you’d probably be fired in a month anyway.

*Crowd gives a half boo/half laugh reaction*

Chuck: WHAT!? That is crazy! I think the real problem is…you guys are just gay.

Colt: You’re gay.

Chuck: Nuh-uh! You’re gay!

Ace: Now guys, it is wrong to call something gay. How would you feel if I called you Colt *points at Colt* and you Chuck? *points at Chuck*

Chuck: I am…Chuck, and he is Colt…

Colt: Yeah…are you serious, man?

Ace: Uh…no. Don’t we have a match coming on now!? I hate filler segments.

Colt and Chuck: Hey!

*The screen goes back to the arena where some in the crowd are laughing at the skit and Angela Fong is in the ring with referee Jimmy Korderas holding the DWA Rush Title*

Angela: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the DWA Rush Title! Introducing first, from Jacksonville, Florida, weighing in at 230 pounds…â€￾The Black Pope, Elijah Burke!

*â€￾Don’t Waste My Timeâ€￾ plays to a healthy ovation for The Guiding Light, as he steps out wearing his warmup pants and jacket, and holding a towel looking very subdued he struts to the ring, slapping fans hands and smiling wide, he steps up to the steel steps and lifts his arms up as the crowd cheers more some more. He then steps into the ring, pointing at the crowd and raising his 4 fingers in the air.*

Angela: His opponent, from Dayton, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, He is “That Young Knockout Kidâ€￾ Chris Hero!

*“Chris Is Awesomeâ€￾ plays to almost the exact same reaction that Burke got, with Hero walking out, spinning at the top of the ramp and shuffling fastly down the ramp, looking very focused at his goal of becoming DWA Rush champion, he removes his jacket and dumps It off to the outside as the bell rings.*

Hometown Kid

RushChampionship-1.jpg

The match starts off with Hero and Burke smiling at each other for a few seconds and slapping each other’s hands as a show of respect. Then circling around the ring at each other for a few seconds, they lock up and neither man gets an advantage out of that so they break the hold on each other and stare for a few seconds before the smiles disappear. Hero then tries a quick go-behind on Burke, but Burke counters with a go-behind of his own, followed by a lift that Hero blocks, followed by an arm wrench from Hero, then a front roll from Burke and arm twist from the Black Pope on Hero, that Hero flips out of! But then Hero rolls backwards and kips up, followed by another kip up, then 3 more in rapid fire succession that excites the crowd! Burke then gets caught with an arm twist and a spinning leg sweep that knocks him down followed by a quick pin attempt by Hero that gets 0, then another arm wrench by Hero, that causes Elijah to slap the mat, until Chris hits him with a clothesline that knocks him down, then Burke immediately does a kip-up of his own that excites the crowd, followed by a hip toss on the charging Hero, but then That Young KO Kid pops right up and goes for a Roaring Elbow that Elijah ducks, followed by Burke charging at Hero, who delivers an arm drag of his own, and the two stand off with a boxing pose at each other that draws the crowd off their feet and start delivering a “That was awesome!†chant.

Excalibur: A technical masterpiece being painted by these two! Live on Pay-Pet-View to become the first ever DWA Rush Champion.

DDP: It’s only two minutes into the match, if that. But yeah! It’s like the Mona Lisa or a Picasso painting!

Excalibur:…Artwork has nothing to do with this wrestling match, Page.

DDP: It was a metaphor, dang it!

The match continues with a full handshake from the two as the crowd shows their full support to the wrestlers in the ring. About a minute of pacing and jaw jacking between the two friendly rivals the crowd is super hot for this match already, and that carries on when Elijah and Chris lock up again, only this time Elijah loses his footing a tad, and that allows Hero to over power him into the corner and deliver a vicious knife edge chop to the black chest of Elijah Burke, followed by a kick to the gut and an Irish whip to the opposite turnbuckle that Hero runs directly at and delivers a Hero Sidekick, or big boot to Elijah’s face that hurts him, followed by an Irish whip into the original corner that he runs at again, only this time he jumps up to the middle rope and yells “Chris Is Awesome!†that the crowd pops for and starts chanting for him, he smiles and then jumps off and delivers a double palm to his friend’s chest, followed by another, then another! Then one more for good measure in rapid fire mode!

Excalibur: Tracy Smothers!

DDP: Who?

Hero looks to maintain control, as he delivers a forearm smash to The Silver tongued one, followed by multiple smashes, again knocking Elijah Burke to his knees in the corner, but that lets Hero lock in a hammerlock, then variate that into a suplex while still applying a hammerlock, followed by a smooth rollover into a pin for Chris Hero.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Burke, as soon as two hit the mat, Hero locks in a hammerlock for about 15 seconds until Elijah Burke gets himself to a standing position, which then Hero sets his sights into him and applies…

DDP: The dreaded…

Excalibur: The devastating…

DDP: The horrifying!

CRAVATE!

And with that the crowd explodes as he smiles knowing he locked in what he’s known for. After a good 30-45 seconds of rest holding, he says “This is awesome!†And does a front flip, perfectly executing his patented Cravate Buster on his rival and friend Elijah Burke. Hero slaps the mat and jumps up and down, showing his excitement over being in control thus far. He then lays in some aggressive stomping to The Pope, and then goes across the ring, leaning into the ropes, then he goes and does a somersault that sees him landing on his feet before delivering a standing senton that sucks all the air from Elijah Burke’s lungs, but before he can catch it, Hero stands up and delivers a beautiful standing moonsault and hooks his far leg.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Elijah on two and a half that surprises Hero a bit, before he thinks he knows what to do to put this match away and put himself in the history books…He picks Burke up gingerly and locks him in an inverted DDT position from behind, looking for the Hero’s Welcome! But before he can twist, Burke punches his way out of the hold, then turns around and knees Hero in the gut, before delivering a twist of his own and hitting a spinning suplex neckbreaker out of nowhere that excites the crowd! Chris holds his upper back in agony as Burke seemingly bought himself some time to find his bearings. But the combined efforts of before seem to have taken their toll as Hero gets up first and delivers a straight punch right Burke’s sternum that causes him to yell out in pain as he tries to breathe. Hero then raises his arm signaling for some sort of finish as he stalks his opponent for a bit…a little bit more…the crowd chants for Elijah to get up and he responds by mustering himself to his feet and backing up a little…right into Chris Hero’s Cerebral Cortex Rolling Elbow right to the back of his head! The crowd oohs and ahs at that devastating shot as Hero turns Elijah Burke over near the turnbuckle and quickly scurries up the top rope…He yells and leaps off to deliver a frog splash elbow drop, AKA the Hero Sandwich right to Elijah Burke’s chest! The crowd counts along with the ref!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Hero wins! Hero wins! Hero jumps up and down for a bit signifying his huge title win! But wait a minute…the referee gets in Hero’s face telling him that the count was a two, the ref then points at Elijah Burke’s foot on the bottom rope that nobody has seen apparently until he mentioned it, which gets a mixed reaction from the crowd, as Hero rolls his eyes and pleads his case for the call to stand, but Jimmy is not hearing any of it. After about 20 seconds of arguing, Hero notices Burke getting to his knees and barely on his feet, but Hero bounces off the ropes behind him, leapfrogs over Burke, crawls through his legs, does a roll over him and spins right into a school boy, delivering an impressive Russ Abbott.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at 2 and 9/10ths by Burke as Hero is now slamming the mat in frustration. He picks Burke up and hastily throws him into the ropes, bends over for a back body drop, but gets met with a kick to the face by Elijah Burke that pops the crowd. Followed by a Pimp slap that really drives the crowd insane! Hero looks angry as he turns around, but Burke backs back into the ropes and delivers a great Shoulder Block that turns CH inside out, then he gets up and charges at the Black Pope who lifts him up and pulls his legs in mid-air to deliver a sitout spinebuster that leads to a “Burke is Pimpin’†chant, meanwhile, Burke picks up Hero and before anything else could happen, slams That Young Knockout Kid face first with a sitout facebuster and Hero rolls around in pain…directly underneath a corner turnbuckle.

Burke shows rejuvenated signs of life as he points to everybody in the crowd, goes to the opposite corner of the ring and speeds across directly at Hero before leaping in the air and grabbing the top ropes and nearly flipping outside the ring before falling back in and delivering the OUTER LIMITZ ELBOW! Burke would normally go for a cover here, but he instead holds his chest and stomach in pain and tries to catch his breath. The crowd applauds his efforts as both men are on the ground for a little bit before the referee starts counting and the crowd starts cheering for the men to get up.

ONE!

….

TWO!….

THREE!….

FOUR!

….

FIVE!….

SIX!….

Both men are on their knees at this point, and get up to face each other mid ring, and Hero slams a fist right into Elijah’s face that staggers him…but Burke punches right back to return the favor, until Hero punches back! Followed by a Burke punch! The crowd do the “Boo?Yeah†chant, except it is yeah for both men! After a few punches Burke gets the upper hand and delivers a kick to the gut followed by a kneel down and a sick uppercut that knocks Hero back to the corner on the ground and Elijah sits leaned back in the middle turnbuckle on the opposite end…and pulls down his kneepads to the delight of the crowd! Just as Chris Hero gets done looking on the ground for teeth, he stands up, at that exact moment, The Pope charges across the ring and successfully delivers the Elijah Express! Chris falls back and Burke falls on top of him, hooking his leg! The ref slides down, paying attention to the ropes as well!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

The crowd is going nutso over Elijah Burke, as Jimmy Korderas hands him his title and raises his hand and “Don’t Waste My Time†blares out triumphantly.

Angela: The winner of this match, and the NEW DWA Rush Champion! ELIJAH BURKE!

DDP: Chris Hero had this match won! The ref screwed him!

Excalibur: This is not Australian rules wrestling! When someone gets to the rope, the count gets broken!

DDP: Either way, Hero was kicking his ass all over the place. The Rush title is officially the joke of the promotion.

Excalibur: Give me a break. Both men deserved to win that belt, and I’m proud that these two are in this company.

*Elijah seems to think otherwise as he straps the belt around his waist and jumps up and down proudly, but still grabbing at his ribs. Meanwhile, Hero is sitting turned around and looks infuriated. He turns around looking pretty annoyed but claps for Elijah Burke and points at him. Elijah immediately walks over to him and they shake hands and embrace. A chant of “This Is Wrestling!†(And NOT the crappy TNA kind. >_>) echoes throughout the KeyArena as Burke sits on the middle rope and opens it up for Hero to exit. Elijah poses in the ring to cheers as Hero backs up the ramp and yells with a slight smile. “I’ll get you. I’ll get you.â€*

*The camera cuts backstage to Lena Yada standing smiling.*

Lena: Please welcome my guest at this time…the man who has a match coming up next against Matt Hardy…*Boos* Chris Jericho.

*The camera pans out to show Jericho smiling smugly with slightly longer hair as the crowd boos*

Lena: Chris, what are your plans for tonight’s match against Matt Hardy?

Chris: Lena, why would you even ask such a ridiculous question? Did that douche Dylan Harris write it for you? Anyway, Matt Hardy…Matt Hardy…Who cares about him again? Last time he was seen he was on Youtube asking his fans “What kind of pants covers up my gelatinous stomach more?â€

*The crowd boos as Chris just smiles.*

Jericho: You see, that inbred has been attacking me seemingly every week, why? Because he’s jealous of Chris Jericho. He knows that in the end, this company isn’t big enough for the two of us. So he keeps trying to cut me down so my star doesn’t eradicate his.

Lena: Matt is a former champion…

Jericho: Ha! Champion of what? The trampoline league in his backyard? Well tonight is the night I send him back to his yard in the middle of the swamp with all those other hicks! And listen…â€Fatâ€. Hardy. People may know you as Jeff’s brother but after tonight, they will know you as…Nothing.

*Jericho looks angry as he hisses at the camera and walks away, leaving Lena looking concerned.*

*â€Live For The Moment†hits to one of the biggest reactions of the night as Matt Hardy points to the crowd and throws up his V1 sign as other people imitate him.*

Angela: This match is scheduled for one fall, and weighing in at 244 pounds, from Cameron, North Carolina and introducing first…Maaaaatttt Haaaarrrrrdddy!!

*Matt looks lively and is all smiles tonight, obviously not hearing or perhaps not caring what Chris Jericho said earlier as he walks up the steel steps and gets to the middle rope, throwing up another V1 as the crowd goes wild.*

Excalibur: He’s a bad man, and he’s looking in the best shape of his life!

DDP: Are you serious? This guy is just a regular guy that needs yoga in his life.

Excalibur: Yeah…right…Anyway! His opponent is the man who fooled everyone upon debuting, hell some even say this company wouldn’t exist without him. But everyone can all agree…

DDP: He’s an asshole!

Excalibur: Well, I was actually going to say he had perfectly coifed hair, but that works too.

1…

BOOM! BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

*â€Jericho’s music plays to a large amount of boos, someone even throwing a battery or something at him as he cheauvenistically walked down the ramp, in which he gets in the face of said fan, as they jaw off, he says “Take this prick outta here!†And security rushes to ringside to eject the fan before Jericho walks smugly back to the ring and stretching out his arms to even more heat*

Angela: And his opponent, weighing in at 232 pounds, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…Chris! Jericho!

*Jericho smiles at Matt Hardy and Matt returns the favor, both showing relative confidence as the crowd is anxious for things to get underway.*

Jericho-Hardy.jpg

*Bell rings*

The match starts off with referee Earl Hebner patting Chris Jericho down and checking for weapons, followed by Matt Hardy, and about two seconds after he backed off, the two competitors had about a 10 second staredown to crowd silence…and then they charged at each other to a huge crowd pop, each man delivering punches, and bringing blow upon blow to each other’s back and head, leaving Hebner to separate the two and give a stern warning to keep it under control, until they get into it again, this time Jericho driving Matt into the corner, leading to Hebner running in and holding them apart, causing about three seconds of nothing happening, until Jericho dished out a slap to Hardy’s face that led to some “oohs†at the show of disrespect. Until Matt gets a look of total anger on his face, which leads to the former Y2J to point at him and yell “Hold him back! Hold him back!†to the ref as he backs all the way into the opposite corner and laughs at Matt, who looks infuriated at this point, a distinct change from his demeanor a few minutes ago. The two then circle around the ring and Jericho hesitantly scoots in for a lockup, before going low with a kick to the gut, followed by a clubbing back blow that Hardy reaches to as soon as his arm hits it, followed by an Irish whip that upon the return Chris drops to the ground as Matt jumps over him, only for Matt to be caught with a back chop that stops him in his tracks, as well as causes great pain, before a kick to the gut from Jericho and a gutwrench suplex leaves him lying, and followed by putting a foot to Matt Hardy’s chest and yelling “Come on Baby!†that draws major heat.

ONE!

Kickout by Matt to the surprise of nobody, which gives one of the best in the world at what he does a chance to pose and laugh smugly, much to the crowd’s chagrin. Unfortunately for Jericho, Matt rolls over and gives him a quick punch to the gut that the crowd pops for, followed by another punch that Chris sells quite well, but then responds with a vicious knee to the face that knocks him out of the ring and onto the apron under the bottom rope. Just then, Jericho goes to the other side of the ring and comes back with a baseball slide dropkick that sends Hardy crashing to the floor and the padded guardrail. Jericho then shows up everyone and seemingly brings back his Jericho dance thing he used to do to another huge amount of heat, before he sadisticly climbs to the top rope and looks down to wait for a few seconds for his enemy to stand up before leaping off the top turnbuckle and delivering a flying forearm smash…that catches the guardrail! Matt moved out of the way and slammed him face first into it! The crowd applauds the action as Jericho has a look of despair on his face. Matt is smiling though, as he sees Chris vulnerable and gives him a forearm smash right to his back, followed by another to the back of his head. Matt then yells out to the crowd, who responds heavily, cheering louder than they have all night as Hardy lifts Jericho in the air in a backdrop position over the guardrail! Then, before dropping him, spins and delivers an elbow right to his chest as he lands back first on the barricade and falls lifelessly into the crowd after Matt delivered the Ricochet. A “Break his back!†chant starts as Hardy goes into the crowd to more cheers, the referee up to the count of 7 though, and Matt sees that as he climbs back over the rail and slides in and out of the ring to avoid the countout, drawing scattered boos to break the action up, espicially as Jericho crawled out of the crowd’s way and made it to a small opening to try and recuperate, only for Matt to see, then run over and leap over the barricade to tackle Jericho and send them back into the crowd!

Excalibur: Every damn match these two have to brawl into the crowd!

DDP: Heck, every night!

*A replay of the spot is shown…in three different angles.*

The action continues with Matt grabbing a hold of Jericho’s head and slamming it down on a utility box and highfiving a fan in the crowd, but that small opening, gives Jericho time to grab Matt’s ponytail and slam him by the hair into the utility box! And then out of nowhere, the Ayatollah of Rock n’ Rollah delivers a dropkick right to Matt’s stomach and ribs! Jericho senses the ref at five on them, and walks back to the ring, but first seeing a sign that says “Y2J’s fate = Twisted†and snatching it from the fan before climbing over the barricade and going into the ring and putting the sign in the corner between the top and middle turnbuckle. Just that moment, Hardy is up to cheers at the referee’s count of seven and straggles his way back to the ring at nine, he rolls into the ring holding his ribs, but he’s only met with a series of stomps that the crowd boos for and injures Matt even further. Just then he pulls Hardy up by the hair and he says “You wanna mess with me!? You think you’re bad, Fatty!?†And drives him head first into the sign positioned in the corner, followed by turning around and playing to the crowd again! Unfortunately for Chris, he apparently forgot that the sign was made out of paper, which Hardy appropriately no-sells to huge cheers, as he holds his ribs and waits for his opponent to turn around before flying off and delivering a flying elbow bat that knocks Jericho to the ground!

DDP: What an idiot.

Excalibur: What an egomaniac.

Just then, Hardy slowly goes up to the top rope and goes V1 on everybody while yelling “AHHHHH!!!†that crowd yells along for, before he turns around and flies off for a moonsault that Chris rolls out of the way on and sucks the life out of the crowd. Both men are laid out as Matt rolls to center ring and Jericho catches his breath for a few seconds in the corner before running up and delivering his trademark Lionsault (actually UD’s) and crashes hard right on Matt Hardy before hooking his leg!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Hardy at 2 and a half that brings the crowd to life and brings Jericho to a new level of upset. Chris starts pulling at his hair and slaps the bottom rope before going back to systematically stomping on Matt, apparently channeling Randy Orton as he stomps on every body part of Hardy’s, then gives him a knee drop on his left arm. The crowd boos as Y2J yells out “Shut up!†and goes to the top rope and waits again for his opponent to get up, then the egotist Jericho jumps off and delivers a near perfectly executed Missle dropkick that sends Hardy back to the mat. Chris sees this and slowly waltzes over and locks the former “V1†in a double underhook and pulls him center ring, until Matt twists out and counters an attemted Jericho clothesline into…a Side Effect! The crowd is cheering like mad for “Hardy! Hardy!†as the two competitors are lain out on the mat leading to a slow referee count up to a full…

ONE!…

TWO!…

THREE!...

FOUR!…

FIVE!…

SIX!….

SEVEN!…

At seven the enemies start to stir on opposite sides of the ring and Hardy is up first that small applause breaks out for and as soon as Chris is stood up right in his corner, Hardy runs across the ring and goes for a big time clothesline, that Jericho literally dives out of the way for, leaving Hardy to crash into the turnbuckle, and turn around to get caught with a CODEBREAKER out of nowhere and out of desperation by the former World Champion, that completely leads to boos by the crowd as Jericho smiles and drags Hardy into the middle of the ring, before collapsing on top of Matt’s lifeless body for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-Kickout at 2.9!! The roof pretty much gets blown off as Hardy got the shoulder up at the last second, and Jericho is livid as he looks up at referee Earl Hebner and holds up three fingers. Jericho just sits up with his head in his hands for a few seconds as he’s in total shock, before he yells out angrily as loud as he can before he scurries up and grabs Hardy’s legs, looking for the Walls of Jericho, but Matt struggles and fights and scrapes and claws to get to the ropes…but Chris just smiles and pulls him across the ring to the other side as the crowd gives him enormous heat. But before he can turn him, he grabs at his back from the Ricochet earlier, and that split second allows Matt to roll Jericho over in an inside cradle to an even bigger pop, but instead of going for the pin, Matt stands up, grabs Jericho’s legs, and turns him over for the Walls of Jericho which causes almost every person in that building to stand up and cheer, even Angela!

Excalibur: Oh my God! Am I even seeing this!? Is this match even real!?

DDP: I don’t know, but Matt Hardy just has Chris Jericho locked in his own move, and Chris is about to tap!

Jericho holds on for about 10 seconds but then screams out in pain and teases tapping, but then he shows his toughness in addition to being an asshole as he puts his hand out and yells “No!†to the ref and tries to twist and turn out of it, but finds no escape!…Until he ends up pushing himself up, and rolling through Matt Hardy’s legs so they were at the starting position, then kicking him off and sending Hardy flying to to the other end of the ring. Chris is still on his knees selling the Walls and all the back damage, as Hardy comes over, but then Chris grabs the front of Hardy’s tights and throws him into the corner middle turnbuckle before scurrying over to the other end of the ring before using the ropes to pull himself up as Hardy gets himself right too, Chris stays in his corner while Matt shows his aggressive side by starting to walk towards the former Y2J until Jericho springs to life and runs full speed at the surprised Matt and go for his signature running Enziguri that Matt ducks, possibly out of instinct, followed by a kick to Chris’s gut and a very quickly executed TWIST OF FATE center ring that the crowd yells for, followed by a shooting of the half and a hook of the leg by Hardy and the crowd counts with the referee again!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

Angela: And the winner of the match, Matt Hardy!

*A wideshot angle of the crowd cheering is shown as back in the ring, Matt and his blue pants scramble around the ring as Earl Hebner raises his arm and Matt jumps around excitedly before leaving the ring as Jericho just puts his hand over his face in pain from the match and possibly disbelief at the loss as “Live For The Moment†plays to many a cheer, and Matt staggers up the ramp and throws one more V1 up and smiles at the ring as Jericho glares at Matt from the ring. The camera cuts to the announcers as Matt’s music plays with on-screen graphics noting who Excalibur and Diamond Dallas Page are.*

DDP: What a great match! And something of an upset I’d say! Jericho is a six time World Champion!

Excalibur: Yeah, but Matt’s got a lot of heart, and I like him. So I know he’ll be wearing some championship gold in this company soon!

Excalibur: And up next, is the match to determine the Light-Heavyweight championship.

DDP: The first ever champion of that division in fact! And it’s gonna be hot, folks!

Excalibur: And we have the best young talent today and these two came over from the land of the rising sun, and have been working for over a decade apiece. And you might not know how great they are…

DDP: But ya should.

*The camera cuts to a split screen of two locker rooms, one with a gold star with KENTA on it and on the right a red star with Japanese letters on it. Both doors open and out walk the two competitors, KENTA in just his wrestling gear, Naomichi Marufuji wearing a red trenchcoat and shades, both walk down a hallway as a video package starts to play, showing Tokyo with many big buildings and Bright lights as their tag team theme song “Passion†plays in the back ground. Then the setting changes to intersplicing clips of KENTA training alone, kicking a boxing bag, and then to Marufuji running around an Olympic runners’ track, brimming with sweat, then back to KENTA sitting in a chair wearing street clothes, including a jacket with the hood pulled up over a baseball cap, and then a separate room with Marufuji sitting down in a plain white T-shirt and blue jeans alongside a translator.*

Interviewers to both at same time in different rooms: What is your background in Japanese wrestling? And what inspired you to sign an exclusive contract to an American wrestling company?

KENTA: Well, I started in 2000 under the tutilage of a legend to my country, Kenta Kobashi. And after that I have been traveling all over the world, I’m a former champion in many countries. And well, Dylan Harris, the owner of DWA came out to Japan while I was injured, and it really meant a lot that he would do that for me. He knew how great the product in Japan is, and he told me about a promotion in the US which I’ve been to many times, and he said he wanted me to bring the heart and spirit of that kinda wrestling to the American people. So right now and throughout all of my appearances, I think it’s gotten over and gotten pretty respected pretty well.

Marufuji (via translator): Ah, I started out a long time ago, in All Japan Pro Wrestling, which is the biggest company in Japan at the time. But they didn’t utilize me very well I didn’t think, but yeah, I met Dylan at a NOAH show, I was just starting to produce my show for them and he said “Hey, I know you’ve wrestled in the US, but I want you to bring everything you’re capable of to the people on TVâ€. I had to talk to some NOAH people to get here because loyalty is important to me, but they said it was okay and Dylan assured me we’d be back, so here I am. *laughs*

*More clips of both in action, including at the Tokyo Dome, and clips of their previous matches against each other, and a split screen of KENTA and Marufuji walking through the streets of Seattle and ordering coffee, and listening to music while reading a newspaper sitting across from each other, back-to-back.*

Kenta Kobashi (Wrestling legend/via translator): Yes, Kenta, and Naomichi are really two of the best wrestlers of all time in Japanese circles. Kenta, who I’ve personally seen grow and rise, I’ve always loved his spunk, his attitude towards wrestling. I’m happy to see him move on to as big a stage as possible in America, and Naomichi is the smallest Heavyweight champion in history in NOAH. He’s smart, he’s crafty. He knows the sport more than anyone I’ve ever seen.

AJ Styles: These guys can flat out GO.

Chris Jericho: You wanna talk about the best wrestlers in the world, it’s those guys.

Teddy Hart: Their extreme, man. Sometimes I wonder if KENTA and Maufuji are made of kryptonite or somethin’.

Shelton Benjamin: These guys kick. HARD. Everything they do is full throttle. I think one of these days, they have the potential to be the top guys in DWA, in the world!

*The video seems to end with another split screen with both men turning to the camera and smiling. Then the DWA Downpour logo and Japanese letters spelling I out so much as the song hits it’s final chord.*

TALE OF THE TAPE:
KENTA: 5,8 – 190 pounds (1.73 m – 85 kg)
Trained by: AJPW Dojo, Kenta Kobashi
Finishers: Go 2 Sleep, Inverted G2S, Busaiku Knee Kick
Pro since: May 2000
· Accomplishments: Pro Wrestling Noah
o Differ Cup (2005)
o GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
o GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Naomichi Marufuji (1) and Taiji Ishimori (1)
o NTV Cup (2007, 2008) – with Taiji Ishimori
· Tokyo Sports Grand Prix
o Best Bout 2006 vs. Naomichi Marufuji, October 29, 2006
· Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
o Best Wrestling Maneuver (2006, 2007) Go 2 Sleep
o Tag Team of the Year (2003, 2004) with Naomichi Marufuji

Naomichi Marufuji: 5,9 – 194 pounds (1.75 m – 87 kg)
Trained by: AJPW Dojo, Mitsuharu Misawa
Finishers: Shiranui, Pole Shift, Tiger Flowsion
Pro since: August 1998
· Accomplishments: All Japan Pro Wrestling
o AJPW World Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
· New Japan Pro Wrestling
o IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o Super J Cup (2009)
o Super J Cup (2004)
· Pro Wrestling Noah
o Differ Cup (2005)
o GHC Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o GHC Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Minoru Suzuki (1) and Takashi Sugiura (1)
o GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with KENTA
o GHC Openweight Hardcore Championship (1 time)
· Tokyo Sports Grand Prix
o Outstanding Performance Award (2006)
o Best Bout Award (2006) vs. KENTA (October 29, 2006)
o Best Bout Award (2008) vs. Shuji Kondo (November 3, 2008)
· World Entertainment Wrestling
o WEW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Tamon Honda
· Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
o Tag Team of the Year (2003, 2004) with KENTA

*And back to the ring as the crowd sounds very excited at the prospect of this match as the camera goes back to the ring*

Angela: And the following contest, is scheduled for one fall, and is to determine the inaugural DWA Light Heavyweight Champion! Introducing first, from Saitama, Japan, weighing in at 190 pounds….KENTA!

*â€What You Know†plays to a positive reaction, as KENTA walks out looking very serious at the task at hand. He walks at a quickened pace and slaps a hand or two on the way to the ring before climbing up and getting onto the top rope to cheers as he raises his arms.*

*â€Hysteric†plays as green strobe lights go off around the arena, and the crowd gives just as many cheers to Marufuji as he walks out in red attire and slapping hands with a row of fans, and pointing to the crowd on the way out before going up the steps and into the ring before also going to the top and pointing to himself before making a belt sign around his waist.*

Angela: And his opponent, also from Saitama, Japan, weighing in at 194 pounds…Naomichi Marufuji!

LightHeavyweight.jpg

*Bell rings*

The match starts off with Marufuji taking off his jacket and sunglasses and facing KENTA in the ring, the two competitors and friends meet center ring and hug as a sign of friendship and respect before slapping hands and circling around the ring. Applause ensues. Then KENTA takes the lead by going for a kick that catches air as Marufuji steps back, then does a roll that sets him to the side of KENTA, before landing a leg sweep that takes him to the ground, followed by a stiff slap to KENTA’s face that he no-sells, and responds with an equally stiff slap back, before Marufuji counters into a brutal knife-edge chop, that KENTA winces at, before dishing out a chop of his own that echoes throughout the arena, and Naomichi comes back with a kick to the yellow and brown outfitted one’s leg, in which the man with all caps comes back with an even stiffer kick to Naomichi’s arm that has him wincing, until Marfuji responds with another slap to KENTA’s face, which KENTA responds with another slap, then about ten more slaps in the matter of three seconds, followed by a spinning backslap that excites the crowd, he then runs across the ring and looks for a big boot to Naomichi’s face, that ‘Fuji sidesteps and catches Ken’s leg before delivering a capture suplex that’s perfectly executed, and sends KENTA across the ring. He takes a second to sell, before getting to his knees, in which time Marufuji hits him with a running dropkick to his face that sends him through the ropes and out of the ring. The crowd cheers as KENTA immediately stands up on the floor, only for Naomichi to run across the ring and back to dive through the middle ropes and deliver a suicide dive and send them both crashing into the guard barrier. Again, a few seconds of selling the high impact move before they start to get up and take turns slapping each other in the face and send the sound across the arena as the crowd yells and cheers for them, Marufuji starts to drag KENTA towards the ring, until KENTA slaps him in the face again, this time startling him to the point where KENTA can take advantage by locking ‘Fuji in a DDT position, jumping off the ring and delivering a Tornado DDT spun into driving Marufuji throat first into the guard barricade that the crowd pops for extremely as KENTA poses in the crowd to a lot of cheers before grabbing a random female’s soda and drinking it down and jumping over the barricade!

DDP: Hey! He just stole somebody’s soda! Call the police!

Excalibur: Yeah “Grand Theft Soda†I’m sure. But forget about that, look at the man on the ground!

DDP: Damn Chinese and their slappin’ ways!

Naomichi is indeed clutching his throat on the ground as KENTA rolls in the ring at a seven count and begins climbing to the top rope looking to deliver something to Marufuji to take him out, except in desperation, Naomichi jumps on the apron and pushes the ropes which causes KENTA to land right where it hurts on the top turnbuckle, and then Marufuji seizes the moment and lands a Super Kick right to Ken’s face that leaves him even more rattled. The crowd sits in awe of the competitors in the ring, creating an entirely different atmosphere than any of the matches so far, but then Marufuji gets inside the ring and sighs to himself as KENTA starts to recover on the top rope, Marufuji runs across the ring and jumps over the top rope and to the outside, but only after grabbing KENTA by the head and driving him face first into the steel ring post on the outside! That drives the fans back into their frenzied state as Naomichi smiles and bows humbly as a Mar-u-fuji! Chant gets started. But he doesn’t seem to want to rest to much, as he delivers a HUGE chop to KENTA’s chest and lifts him in a Fisherman’s suplex position, before dropping him right onto his head and neck on the outside, crushing him with a Pole Shift! Marufuji then sits up and raises his arms before rolling into the ring and yelling out and pointing to the crowd as KENTA lays motion less on the outside.

DDP: And remember, since there is no current champion, the title can be won by countout or DQ!

The ref counts to seven as it looks like things are gonna result in a relatively easy victory for Naomichi Marufuji, KENTA then starts to stir as the crowd riles him up and wills him on! He raises a fist into the air, and then jumps into the ring at the count of 8, to Marufuji’s chagrin. So Naomichi goes over and locks him into a double underhook, before floating over into a powerbomb as the crowd goes back to their stoic state of anticipation from before, but Naomichi rolls his friend through the Tigerbomb, and transitions seamlessly into a neckbreaker that rattles the crowd and his opponent. ‘Fuji looks very pleased with this match so far, as he smiles again and kicks KENTA into the bottom turnbuckle of the ring and sets him up nice and even, before he gives a thumbs up that gets the crowd cheering, before walking over to the corner across horizontally from KENTA, and climbing to the top rope, he takes a second to measure himself, and the crowd begins to roar at what the hell he’s doing, before he leaps off the top rope and delivers a Coast-to-Coast dropkick right to his opponents’ face and the crowd pops big for! Marufuji sells the impact for the move for a few more seconds and partially lets everyone soak the move in…before he pulls KENTA up and goes for the cover, hooking both legs.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout on two by KENTA that the crowd claps appreciatively for. Marufuji is not as happy about it though, as KENTA starts struggle some out of desperation and slaps him in the face again repeatedly before Naomichi picks his opponent up and slams him in the corner, before dishing out a painful chop that ends up turning KENTA’s chest red after a bout 4 more. He then Irish whips him over to the opposing turnbuckle before he uses the rope to lift his legs off the ground and come back to the ground by charging towards KENTA and going for a big Stinger Splash, but as soon as he jumps, KENTA jumps forward with perfect timing and catches him with a leaping Diamond Cutter out of nowhere that draws a large amount of cheers!

DDP: What a move!

KENTA seems to have found some signs of life as he gets up and starts shaking his fists as he circles his opponent, looking for sympathy from the crowd, and gets to Naomichi, lifts him up and powerbombs him into the corner before he runs back against the rope and nail a big boot to Marufuji’s face! It dazes him greatly as KENTA pulls him in the ring before doing a quick throat slash, and lifting him up for a G2S that gets the crowd excited before Naomichi elbows KENTA’s head until he lets him go, but then grabs his head in a Three Quarter Facelock and points to the corner to signal for the Shiranui, but as he runs to the corner, KENTA pushes him into it chest first, and as he turns around, walks right into the G2S position again that excites the crowd, but instead just drops him with a Death Valley Driver, before floating over into a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Marufuji on Two! KENTA looks displeased with that result as things start to break down for him. He lifts Fuji up, but Fuji pushes him in the chest, but KENTA pushes him in the chest back, then Naomichi slaps him in the face, but gets a slap equally as hard in return, Marufuji then gives him a knife-edge chop that the crowd pops for as KENTA goes back with another chop again! Then KENTA just destroys Marufuji with kick right to the side of his head that dazes him, but then Naomichi comes back by bouncing back on the ropes and nailing an extremely stiff Lariat! Marufuji then rolls his hands against each other as he signals for the end as well. Marufuji goes up top as the crowd waits anxiously to see what happens next…but KENTA manages to get up in time, and run up the turnbuckle with lightning speed! Yet another stiff slap to Naomichi’s face stops him in his tracks up top, then KENTA grabs him in a suplex position, and goes for it all by spinning around and looking for an Elevated Falcon Arrow, which Marufuji counters by shifting his weight in mid-air and lands on his feet, then proceeds to drag KENTA from the top rope to the middle of the ring in suplex position, then hooks KENTA’s leg looking for another Pole Shift! But KENTA shifts his weight and counters too, and lifts Marfuji up vertically, looking for a Falcon Arrow, but Marfuji counters, this time twisting his body and landing a Stunner right to his longtime rival’s jaw that gains approval from the fans, and pops KENTA up dazed back into the ropes, which causes him to wobble back to center ring,and with Naomichi’s positioning still not all the way standing up, it gives him the perfect opportunity to grab KENTA into a wrist-clutch and utilize the Perfect Inside Cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

*â€Hysteric†plays to a Great ovation from the crowd as Marufuji rolls to the corner with his arms raised and KENTA sells disbelief.*

Angela: The winner and first ever DWA Light-Heavyweight champion, Naomichi Marufuji!

Excalibur: Oh my God!

DDP: I barely even saw that! How did he do it!? How did he do it!?

*Marufuji grabs the Light Heavyweight title and raises it up to the approval of the crowd, and KENTA paces around the ring with a worn out look on his face as he realizes he made the mistake.*

*All of a sudden, a man runs out to the ring with a small device in his hand, he’s wearing a blue DWA shirt and he’s talking to the referee about something as the music shuts off, both competitors stare at the referee, and the crowd goes restless as nobody knows what is going on.*

DDP: What’s going on?

Excalibur: I don’t know, but whoever that guy is, he’s holding up the show! This is gonna cost the company lots of money…

DDP: If only they were not Chinese egg rolls.

Excalibur: They’re Japanese you idiot!

*All of a sudden, the referee goes out and tells Angela Fong something, then slides back to the ring.*

Angela: The referee has been informed by an executive of DWA management…that upon further review, Both men’s shoulders were on the mat during the pin, and as a result, this match has been declared a draw!

*The DrizzleTron shows an image onscreen of the Perfect Cradle, and looking closely, it clearly shows both men’s shoulders on the mat. The crowd gives a mixed reaction to this as the referee grabs the title belt away and sends them both to the back. KENTA looks rather relieved, but upon leaving smacks the steel steps before highfiving a few fans. Marufuji looks very angry as he walks up the ramp and does the same, before they both meet up top, shake hands and pose as the crowd goes bananas and a “You’re both awesome!†chant leads them out.*

Excalibur: I don’t believe it! Both men worked their asses off, and now it looks like neither man got the better of the other.

DDP: It was a damn good contest though, and that brings up the question…just who is the Light Heavyweight Champion!?

Excalibur: I wish I could tell you, but-

*â€Hey Sandy†by Polaris plays to interrupt Excalibur murmurs as nobody knows who’s coming out and after a few seconds waiting time, Chuck Taylor is seen walking through a portion of the crowd, the crowd gives a mildly positive reception towards him as he waves, and makes his way over the barricade and rolls into the ring before getting to the ring and posing. Chuck wearing a purple sweater jacket under a red shirt and some black gym shorts over some (ironically) Chuck Taylors. He grabs a microphone after the music stops.*

Excalibur: Oh great, this jackass again.

Chuck:…How’s everybody doing tonight!? Having a good time?

*The crowd cheers wildly in response*

Chuck: Well, me too. It took me the whole show, but here I am! So anyway, there’s just enough time for me to let everyone know I am the guest ring announcer for the most important match, of the year!!…Until this week on Fusion, when I make my in-ring debut! So anyway, we all saw what happened to AJ Styles earlier…

*The crowd boos at that reminder*

Chuck: Yeah, I know. Well, I’m real sorry about all that, but we’ve still got a match to put on, so AJ! Man, if you’re back there, let everyone know you’re okay!

*â€Get Ready To Fly†plays to a muted reaction as people are waiting for something to happen and after about a minute, nobody comes out and the music stops.

Chuck: *sigh* Well, lets get this show on the road…

*â€Get On Your Knees†plays to boos as Jack Swagger comes out hopping around to his music and smiling, before beating on his chest and when he gets to the bottom he yells out, “On Your Knees!†and starts doing push ups and standing up and raising his arms up and fireworks shoot off and display horizontally across the top of the stage. He then struts up the steps and gets into the ring before spinning around and pointing to his smiling his face.*

…

*â€Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me†plays to a loud amount cheers, about the loudest of the night as Shelton hops out with a purpose and walking down the ramp and highfiving the crowd and then pointing into the ring and signaling for the belt around his waist. He slides in the ring and Swagger stares intently at him. Shelton then goes to the top rope and poses as the crowd cheers The Gold Standard.

…

*â€Welcome To The Black Parade†plays to a almost all boos as Jimmy Jacobs struts out and goes into the ring, all smiles at having one less opponent to face as he points at a fan wearing an AJ Styles shirt and laughs. Jacobs then hops up to the ring apron and gets into the ring before removing his jacket and moving to his respective corner to crowd heat as the crowd goes silent.*

Chuck (holding cue cards): This is the Main Event of DWA Downpour! Introducing first, representing all mentally challenged people who have lisps and stutter repeatedly, he’s really nervous, Jack Swagger!

*The crowd laughs and boos at Swagger, who looks very angry at what Chuck said and moves towards him*

Chuck: Whoa, big man, save it for the match. And introducing his opponent, representing all Sisqo wannabes everywhere, he’s gold and he’s proud, Shelton Benjamin!

*The crowd still cheers Benjamin as he smirks at Taylor’s antics and jogs in place*

Chuck: And finally…representing all makeup wearing, transsexual loving, devil worshipping ratboys everywhere! Jimmy Jacobs!

*The crowd laughs and gives more boos to Jacobs as he throws a fit and yells “I’m Catholic!…And I’m not any of that other junk either!â€

Chuck: Coll story, bro.

*Chuck hops out of the ring and rings the bell, as ref Nick Patrick shrugs and calls for the bell anyway.*

DWATitle.jpg

The match starts off with a buzzing crowd that show their support for Shelton Benjamin by chanting for him as he eggs them on, but that seems to irritate his two opponents for the title, as they immediately rush the Gold one, and lay into him with kicks to the stomach, as well as punches from Jacobs and back clubs from Swagger, as the crowd boos them while they pummel possibly the most dangerous man in the match. They both pick him up and Jacobs begins barking orders at Swagger who nods his head as they both lift Shelton up and drop him down back first on both of their knees for a double backbreaker, then immediately pick him up again and drop him for a double sidewalk slam. Swagger then picks The Gold Standard up and drives him back down with another sidewalk slam as Jacobs taunts him, before Jimmy goes up top and points at Swagger to pick Benji up, which leads to The All-American American lifting Shelton up into a torture rack, and after a second of leveling him out, Jimmy Jacobs jumps off the top delivering a Senton right to the stomach of Shelton, followed by Jack letting him drop lifelessly to the ground and roll on the apron, Jack grabs the ropes and screams at the fans while taunting them and raising his arms, but as soon as he turns around Jacobs bounces off the ropes and shocks him with a crowd popping Spear that takes Jack out, before popping up and delivering repeated vicious stomps to Swagger, driving him into the corner, where he goes Stone Cold and stomps a mudhole in the All-American American. Before running to the opposite end of the ring and start choking the Gold one and pulling him up to almost hang him with a chokehold using the bottom rope, knowing there are no DQs in this Triple Threat match. After Shelton starts to tease unconsciousness, Jimmy lets go of him and lets him fall limply to the ground. Meanwhile, he turns around to run right into one of Jack Swagger’s running knee lifts that sends him through the ropes and in almost the same predicament as Shelton. Swagger acts excited as the crowd actually starts to mildly cheer for him, and then out of nowhere, he shows off his athleticism by going to the top rope, pounding his chest and leaping off with a knee strike right to Jimmy Jacobs head that sends him to La-la land. He then manages to grab Shelton and throw him into the ring, which gets the crowd to boo him again when he slaps his yellow head. After that, the All-American American climbs into the ring and lays a stomp to The Gold Standard, then picking him up and locking in a stomach wrench, before turning around and hitting a gutwrench suplex. He then pops up smiling, and starts to do push ups in the center of the ring that gets him great heat. He turns around to see Shelton starting to get up, so he goes over, only to receive a punch to his gut, followed by another punch, then Shelton stands up and punches him in his face that elicits cheers, followed by a quick back chop to his chest, followed by Benjamin reaching for his arm and Irish whipping him across the ring, then catching him with a huge Samoan drop, that he holds for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Thumb to the eyes at two by Swagger, which allows him to get his shoulder up easier. Swagger then rolls out of the ring to more boos as he wants no more of the Gold Standard, only to get a big boot on turnaround from Jimmy Jacobs! Jimmy then mounts The former legit All-American and starts throwing repeated right hands to his face. And finally after that bombardment, Jacobs grabs the blonde and slams his face against the steel steps as Shelton Benjamin simply watches on from the ring. Meanwhile, Jacobs starts to tear the announce table apart to grab one of the monitors that was sitting on it.

DDP: HEY!

Excalibur: That ain’t right, man,why you jackin’ our stuff?

Jacobs waves for Jack to get up so he could wail him, Shelton runs and baseball slides outside of the ring behind Jimmy Jacobs, and as soon as Jacobs leans back to hit Swagger, Shelton grabs the monitor and turns Jacobs around to deliver a kick to the gut and grab the monitor, and just after the kick, Jack grabs Jimmy from behind, and gives him a perfect german suplex on the floor that devastates him! But then, Jack sees Shelton with the monitor in his hand, ready to take his head off…so he turns around and gives him a low blow that the crowd boos, but definitely makes him drop the monitor. Followed by lifting him up and giving him a vertical suplex on the outside, leading to more boos. But after getting up and waving off the fans, he throws Shelton into the ring and rolls in right behind him to get the advantage, and then he lifts and he turns Benjamin upside down and delivers a perfect Oklahoma Slam right to the mat! The crowd voices their displeasure with the action greatly as Jack gets up and walks to the other corner and points “ON YOUR KNEES†by chanting “You suck!†Jack ignores them and runs across the ring before jumping to the middle rope, and coming down with a reverse leaping splash which he’s since dubbed “The Patriot Act†and hooking Shelton’s leg.

ONE!

TWO!

Shelton just popped his shoulder up at the count of two to get the crowd interested again and jump up from their seats to cheer. Swagger sells disbelief as he points at the ref and stands up trying to pull Benjamin up for his signature Gutwrench Powerbomb, but Jimmy Jacobs recovers on the outside and grabs Jack Swagger’s leg, causing Jack to turn around and grab him by the head to pull him up to the ring apron, all the while Jacobs is landing punches to Jack’s gut, and as soon as Jimmy catches his footing, he rakes The All-American American’s eyes that sends him backwards and as soon as he turns around, he falls right into Shelton Benjamin, who hits him with PAYDIRT out of nowhere and the crowd looks very happy. But they don’t cheer for long, as when Shelton gets up, he gets hit by a dropkick from the springboarding Jimmy Jacobs. Jimmy seizes his moment as he looks to steal one by rolling Jack Swagger over and going for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Broken up by Shelton at the last second! Shelton looks to be feeling it as he clubs Jimmy’s back repeatedly. The Gold Standard picks him up and Irish whips him into the corner on the other side of the ring and follows up with a Stinger Splash, and then he runs across the ring to a recovering Swagger and gives him one for good measure, Shelton showing fire as he sees Jacobs stumbling out of the corner and gives him a Super Kick for the ages that sends him KO’d on the ground, then he picks Jimmy up in a powerbomb position, before giving him a taste of the Shell Bomb into the corner that pops the crowd! Shelton turns around to see Jack Swagger running towards him looking for a clothesline, which Shelton evades and hits a cobra clutch backbreaker to the already hurt Swagger. Jacobs rolls out of the ring as the crowd gets on their feet when The Gold Standard goes up to the top rope, calling his spot to the crowd who love it. Shelton waits for his prey to get up, which after a few seconds, he does, and Shelton gets major air as he goes for a blockbuster off the top, but all he comes up with is canvas as Swagger slid back to the ground to get out of the way of the oncoming badass who looks to have hurt his back, Swagger then stays on the ground and stalks Shelton like a snake as he has a serious look and the crowd is trying to will Shelton on, but when he gets up, Swagger gets up right behind him, and when Benjamin turns around, he gets caught with a kick to the groin from Swagger who laughs and smiles evily before he bends Shelton over and lifts him up before slamming him down with the Gutwrench Powerbomb! And Swagger takes a split second to get up on his knees holding his hips, Jimmy Jacobs slides into the ring, monitor in hand, and busts Swagger stiff over the head with it to KNOCK HIM THE FUCK OUT! The crowd gasps at what happened as Jacobs quickly tosses the monitor aside out of the ring and lifts a now busted open Jack Swagger and grabs his head, before running up the turnbuckle and hitting the CONTRA CODE!

But just as he ran up the turnbuckle, “If I Was Your Vampire†hits to mega boos, and Marilyn Manson comes out smiling his twisted smile and with microphone in hand while Jimmy Jacobs looks at the stage half smiling, but mostly confused at what the heck is going on, fortunately for everyone, Manson begins to talk.

Manson: You see, everyone, I’m sorry to interrupt this match, as I realize the importance of it, but if you all recall, this was originally supposed to be a Fatal-4-Way match, but someone had to take a trip to the emergency room earlier. And I came out to announce…that the Fatal-4-Way will take the place as planned!

*The crowd pops as Jimmy Jacobs looks extremely pissed, as well does Shelton Benjamin, who starts to stir in the corner.*

Manson: So please everyone, please welcome back from the Seattle General Hospital!!!

*The crowd now gives the loudest cheers of the night, even louder than during Matt Hardy’s match!*

Excalibur: But how!? How is this possible!? How did AJ do it!?

DDP: I thought his back was broken, but he may prove to be-

DDP & Excalibur: Oh my God…

*The crowd gasps as a laughing Manson stands under a sadistic image under the DrizzleTron of AJ Styles in a hospital room, wearing so much blood on his face and body that makes Jack Swagger’s gusher look like a scratch. Laying against a wall where the bed is flipped over, along with all the medical equipment on the floor.*

And then…

*â€Come On†plays to immediately the largest boos of the night as Sean O’Haire struts out and high fives Manson before sprinting down the ramp! But in the ring, Shelton catches an infuriated Jimmy Jacobs with a surprise Paydirt and tries to go for a quick pin before Sean can get to the ring!

ONE!

TWO!

Broken up at the last second by O’Haire as Shelton looks exasperated at the events, and the fresh O’Haire easily overpowers him despite a valiant effort from Benjamin, as he gives him a punch to the face, followed by a Military Press to the outside of the ring that shocks the crowd at this monster’s strength.

DDP: You gotta be kidding me! Somebody stop this madman!

Excalibur: What the hell is this!? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

Sean easily picks Jimmy Jacobs up and throws him under the bottom rope to the outside. And then looks slowly at Jack Swagger in the corner and laughing maniacally as Jack tries to hold him off as blood pours down his face, O’Haire quickly picks Jack Swagger up into a Samoan drop position, and lays him out with a 260 pound Prophecy! Then he easily gets on top of him and hooks his leg as the crowd is going ungodly amounts of heat.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

*Sean O’Haire quickly rolls out of the ring and grabs the DWA World Title while shoving the timekeeper out of the way to practically the most boos in history! Sean then walks up the ramp as sodas and trash get thrown at him, he goes to the top of the ramp where Marilyn Manson is still smiling, and pulls out the mask from earlier that he hands to Sean O’Haire who is smiling and laughing maniacally, while he hands Manson the title, that Mr. Manson gladly straps around Sean O’Haire’s waist.*

*The Announcer, commentators, and wrestlers and damn near everyone else sit in shock as the DWA Logo shows up on the bottom of the screen and Marilyn Manson raises Sean O’Haire’s arm and they pose on top of the ramp to the hatred of thousands.*

*Fade to Blue*

[SIZE=+1]DWA Downpour Quick Results[/SIZE]

Ken Anderson defeated Ross Jordan via Rollup

Ken Anderson defeated Ross Jordan via Mic Check (Ross Jordan must leave DWA)

Matt Sydal defeated Homicide by DQ

Alissa Flash defeated Gail Kim to become the first ever DWA Women’s Champion via Curb Stomp

The Motor City Machine Guns defeated The Hybrid Dolphins, Beer Money Inc. and Team Priceless in a Four Corners match to become the first ever DWA World Tag Team Champions when Alex Shelley pinned Ted Dibiase Jr.

Elijah Burke defeated Chris Hero via Elijah Express to become the first ever DWA Rush Champion

Matt Hardy defeated Chris Jericho via Twist of Fate

KENTA vs. Naomichi Marufuji ended in a draw – (The Light Heavyweight Title will stay vacant due to this result until another match can be made to determine the inaugural Champion.)

Sean O’Haire defeated Shelton Benjamin, Jimmy Jacobs, and Jack Swagger to become the first ever DWA World Champion when Sean O’Haire pinned Jack Swagger

Hometown Kid

[SIZE=+1]DWA News, Notes and Rumors courtesy of Jason Powell:[/SIZE]

· The DWA World Title was originally slated to be pushed on Chris Jericho as reported, but Jericho himself turned it down, in favor of elevating others and making new stars. He feels that Matt Hardy was never given a real chance, so he’s said to been giving the reigns, along with Hardy of the direction of their feud. Jericho feels he’s got a free pass to pretty much claim the DWA World Title as his if and when he wants it, so he plans on keeping his feud with Hardy going through the new year.

· In an interesting note, the reason for the double pin between KENTA Kobayashi and Naomichi Marufuji was put in place as the company feels that neither man on their own is ready to carry a title as faces in the US market, but combined, their feud will be good enough to put everything and everybody involved over to the point where they become stars and the title becomes prestigious.

· In a less positive note, the reason for the abundance of shocking angles with Sean O’Haire recently is that Roderick Strong and AJ Styles suffered injuries over the past month. Roderick will require knee surgery for a partially torn muscle, and AJ has a trained shoulder to which his performance was lacking. The original plan was for AJ to win the title at Downpour, then feud with Jimmy Jacobs, but obviously plans have changed.

· In other company news, Sting retired from wrestling after defeating Abyss for the TNA World Title at Bound For Glory. In addition to the retirements of Shawn Michaels and Kane earlier in the year, this is a big year for the industry due to retirements.

* DWA has signed former TNA and WWE wrestler Ron “R-Truth†Killings to a contract. Plans are unknown for his debut at this time.

[SIZE=+1]Official DWA: Fusion Preview courtesy of DWA.com:[/SIZE]

[YT]DtvfoRq-55g&feature=related[/YT]​

After the first ever DWA Pay-Per-View in history, and one of the most shocking events ever, Fusion comes back live from the "Rose Garden" in Portland, Oregon with a ton of action and all the favorites from Drizzle Wrestling Alliance!

After a despicable act on the Fusion before Downpour, when he threw Roderick Strong off the stage and nearly ended his career, Sean O’Haire appeared to be left off of the card, until he ruthlessly destroyed Number one contender AJ Styles in the parking lot, and at the hospital! DWA GM Marilyn Manson’s twisted plot became all to clear during the end of the DWA Title match, he brought out Sean to appear as a late entrant, in which he cleared the ring and pinned Jack Swagger to become the shocking first ever DWA World Champion. Manson and his newest muscle will kick off the show to explain their actions, what will happen when these two open their mouths? Tune in to find out.

In news this week, Chuck Taylor did what he does best at Downpour, be irritating. Yet the fans continue to love him for it. This week on Fusion the talk stops, as he is in action for the first time ever! Will he reach his pinnacle of sexcess?.

In one of the biggest matches that can possibly be made, just five nights after coming up short at Downpour, Jack Swagger will not be at the show due to the concussion he suffered at the hands of a monitor shot by Jimmy Jacobs. But said Jimmy Jacobs has a tough task of his own Friday, as he faces the other man who lost out on the DWA Title: Shelton Benjamin.

At Downpour a shocking Light Heavyweight Title match ended in a draw, when KENTA and Naomichi Marufuji, pinned each other after a Perfect Cradle by Marufuji. Fusion will see the fate of these two contenders, as well as the Light Heavyweight title be determined.

After a monumental win at Downpour, Matt Hardy is said to be flying high as can be. But Chris Jericho is not quite as happy for “The Man That Will Not Die, as he spent hours of phone conversation late into the night saying he was robbed, and after many demands and tough words, Jericho got what he requested…a rematch with Matt Hardy on DWA Fusion.

In a special attraction match action, during Downpour the World Title match was not the only title put on the line and determined. 3 other titles beside the DWA Light Heavyweight title found permanent residence, and the winners of those belts are in a 6-man mixed tag match as The Motor City Machine Guns team with Alissa Flash to take on DWA Rush Champion Elijah Burke, the man he defeated at Downpour Chris Hero, and Gail Kim.

And much more this Friday on DWA Fusion! This Friday on CBS 8/7c Tune in to see how everything unfolds after the biggest show in history!

[SIZE=+1]Confirmed card for 10/29/2010 Fusion:[/SIZE]

· Marilyn Manson and Sean O’Haire address the world on their actions.

· Elijah Burke, Chris Hero and Gail Kim team up to take on the Motor City Machine Guns and Alissa Flash

· A decision on the state of the DWA Light Heavyweight title.

· Chuck Taylor makes his in-ring debut for DWA!

· Jimmy Jacobs vs. Shelton Benjamin

· Matt Hardy vs. Chris Jericho

Downpour reviews still welcome and appreciated greatly.

seX-Power

Reaction score
It's a long time since I wrote a review, but here goes.

The video package was nice, especially with BBBB, but the Chuck Taylor thing seemed random. Was it a part of the package, or live? Anyway, for a face he sure was a bitch... that is, if he actually is a face. :confused:

Get better commentators. Now.

Anderson sucks, and I have no idea who this RJ jobber is. Glad to see the match ended so quickly, rather lols- owait. >____> They're having an actual match. I missed this whole contract BS but whatever, to the match. Ross Jordan has some nice moves, the somersault ghetto stomp coming to mind foremost. Is he a cruiserweight or something, because I've never heard of him before. Anyway, you're match writing is pretty good as I can see from this, but the finish is predictable. Pity Jordan is fired because I already like him more than Kennedy. I mean Anderson. Actually, just call him Kennedy. :D

AJ gets attacked by ninjas! Well, ntrly. But there were some flaws with this. Guys don't just wear masks, the whole masked man thing is a big cliche. Also, some sentences were off. And what the fuck are the security being paid for if they just let somebody be powerbombed out there like that? Jobbers.

I legit lmao'ed at HOMOcide. Fire your graphics maker. I'm justnoticing some silly things here, like Sydal giving the evil eye and Homicide unwrapping himself from something. Bubble wrap? It's stuff like this that stops this from being as good as it can be. Also, all the colours are starting to get annoying. Go take a look at some experienced bookers on WF and steal borrow their layout. How can you boot someone in the eye? I have no idea what Homicide was on about with his immigrant jibber jabber. Srsly, wtf. :p Also, why isn't DDP fired yet? Diarrhoea to the eyes? The ending didn't seem to make sense. Why the fuck would Homicide do that after such a long and tiring match? And what's a blackjack weapon? A deck of cards? Seemed like an anticlimactic ending to what was a good match. I'm disappointed.

If this is a serious women's division, why is the belt pink? Sigh. Anyway, I'm a fan of Gail but not really of Alissa (in looks at least) as I consider her kinda chunky. :eek: The tilt a whirl backbreaker is a very nice move to use if you're going to slow the action down from here. Yes, her ass is rather large. And not in a good way. I liked Alissa's crazy sequence after the slap and you're writing for her well. Now have her end the match with a BANZAI Drop :shifty: or, you know, the leg sweep was nice too. DDP redeems himself with this commentary here, and I agree with him. Shit, was was shooting the half again? Anyway, we continue. Just noticing, the paragraph after the 2nd two count has a fucking huge first sentence, none of that please, it's stuff LKP would write. Gail is Korean descented? She's had Korean scents taken away from her, wut? I didn't like the Christo being in for so long and then ending how it did, kinda seems like Flash could have and should have done that 31 seconds previously. The Curb Stomp right after was a nice touch and I liked Gail's kick-out as it showcased her great spirit. Anyway, this is one of the best women's matches I have ever read, so props to you for that.

I didn't care about the promo due to Manson, but I'm rather interested in this tag match. MCMG better win. The Hybrid Dolphins seems like a waste of two superawesome dudes if they're not going to be highlights of the tag division, but either way a great match on paper.

This is taking me a while, so I'll once again resume in a month or so. :p

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
DWA Fusion, Live
Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon
20,000/20, 500 Seats sold

2zofcpg.jpg

*The show starts off sans opening recapping the events from the Pay-per-view.

Excalibur: This is the first Pay-per-view in DWA history and biggest show of the year!

*A still shot is shown of Mr. Anderson standing in the middle of the ring, followed by a shot of smiling Ross Jordan accompanied by boos. Then a shot of Jordon standing on the top turnbuckle with Anderson’s microphone. Then a shot of him as Anderson shocks him with a rollup.

DDP: Wait a minute!

A shot of Jordan on the outside holding up the contract. Then a shot of Jordan with the high risk crossbody missing, then a shot of Anderson kicking him in the head. A shot of Anderson with his arm raised by the ref.

Excalibur: And the gift gets returned!

Anderson: MISTER!! AND-ER-SON!*

*Video plays of AJ Styles getting attacked by the masked man, and subsequently getting powerbombed on solid concrete

Excalibur: Splat.*

*A shot of Matt Sydal going up top to the top rope of a fallen Homicide looking for the Shooting Sydal Press, then him looking at AJ getting taken out on a stretcher to get hit by Homicide’s weapon. A still shot of Homicide cracking a chair over Sydal’s head on the outside.

DDP: It’s like diarrhea in Sydal’s eye!*

*A split screen shot of Alissa Flash and Gail Kim walking to the ring. Shot of Alissa curb stomping Gail and the three count by the ref is heard.

New champion! First champion!

Alissa holding the title is shown*

*A shot of Matt Hardy hitting the Twist of Fate on Chris Jericho is shown is shown…

Elijah Burke hitting the Elijah Express on Chris Hero…

Motor City Machine Guns holding the tag team titles high in the air…*

*The package then stops and goes to a full video of the ending to KENTA/Marufuji starting on the top rope, but stops on the Perfect Cradle finish and zooms in on both men’s shoulders down.

Angela: This match has been ruled…A draw! The crowd boos as both competitors look disheveled.*

*Slow shots of all 4-3 men in the main event, walking to the ring.

A shot of Shelton hitting Paydirt on Swagger…

A shot of Swagger hitting the Gutwrench Powerbomb on Benjamin…

A shot of Jimmy Jacobs running in and hitting Swagger with a monitor, followed by a Contra Code in slow motion, then the heroic music that was playing screeches out as Marilyn Manson walks onstage.

Manson: Please welcome back from Seattle General Hospital!…

A slow motion video of Sean O’Haire running down the ramp and then ridding Shelton and Jimmy from the ring, then a still shot of him hitting the Prophecy on Swagger, followed by one of him pinning Swagger as the three count is heard.

Excalibur: What the hell is this!? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

The video ends with Marilyn Manson and Sean O’Haire posing on top of the ramp with the DWA World Title around Sean’s waist…*

*The show goes straight to the arena, which is booing, as Marilyn Manson is already standing in the ring, smiling at the video that just played and with a mic in his hand.*

Manson: A thing of beauty, and excellence, happened last Sunday at Downpour.

*The crowd boos heavily as Manson laughs a sinister laugh.*

Manson: So without further adeu…heheheheheh…Let me bring to you, the NEW and first ever DWA Champion…Sean O’Haire!

*â€￾Come Onâ€￾ plays to a boatload of boos from the Portland audience as O’Haire comes out in a leather jacket and blue jeans, smiling at Manson who is clapping for him and makes his way into the ring with the World title draped over his shoulder.*

Excalibur: And here’s the guy who made a mockery of the company and the title, Sean O’Haire.

DDP: Well he is the champ, and it’s obvious that he’s got friends in high places. But still, he does look moe like O’Hairy to me.

Excalibur: Wow, did you really just say that? Even I wouldn’t say something that cheesy!

*O’Haire is in the ring as he does some sort of weird cult-like handshake ritual with Manson before taking the mic and pacing around the ring a bit, soaking up the boos.*

Sean: Shut up! Now I don’t have a lot of time for all of you sad…pathetic…misguided, lumberjacks, so-

*And before he can even get a full sentence out, “Welcome To The Black Paradeâ€￾ hits to a nice pop as Jimmy Jacobs walks out in a white shirt and black jeans, looking angry at the events at Downpour, leaving Manson to look concerned, and O’Haire to look angry at the interruption.*

DDP: Business is pickin’ up, baby!

Excalibur: Everyone thought Manson was going to be on Jacobs’s side, but he laid one hell of a big one during the main event on Sunday.

*Jacobs grabs a mic from ringside and flashes a look of hatred at the two men before him. The audience looks on in anticipation.*

Jimmy: Hey! What happened, Marilyn? Sunday was supposed to be my night! What about our plan, I had the match won! But instead, you brought out Sean? He was just supposed to help us out, help OUR cause, not his.

*The fans give a mixed reaction at these comments, as Sean angrily hands the microphone to Manson, who steps up to Jacobs.*

Manson: Hey, brethren, our plan is still there, last Sunday was a success, not just for me, not just for Sean, but for you too!…Now I know, you wanted the title, but as I was watching the match at Downpour and I saw what you did not see. When you were about to pin Jack Swagger, Shelton Benjamin was recovering. And I tried to distract him so he wouldn’t get you from behind and ruin everything! Sean was just there to make sure the title stays where it belongs…

*Jimmy slowly nods, while showing some hesitation, suddenly O’Haire makes a move towards Jimmy….and sticks out his hand! Jacobs looks perplexed by this, and he looks at the crowd for guidance, who encourage him to knock O’Haire on his butt….but he takes his hand! He then hugs Manson and all three raise their arms center ring, before O’Haire puts the microphone up to his lips.*

“And let it be known from this day forward, DWA has reached a new dawn, a new era…because I know right now some of you think we’re evil, think we’re monsters, I know some of you want to kill what we represent…but this isn’t a fairy tale, because together we are…The Unkillable Monster!â€￾

*The crowd gives enormous heat as the three members of The Unkillable Monster stand tall in the ring as Manson smiles happily at the formation of the group and Sean O’Haire points at the title until…

“A Victim, A Targetâ€￾ hits and the crowd goes completely insane as the group in the ring turn towards the stage and Sean O’Haire looks like he’s just seen a ghost when Roderick Strong hobbles on the stage to a great ovation at him, with a taped up shoulder, also wearing crutches and a neckbrace, but still smiling.*

Excalibur: Good God, how is he even walking!? This is just one week before he was thrown off our stage and through all that equipment!

DDP: I don’t know! The diagnosis was months, but he came back after a damn week! This guy is supposed to be tough? He’s an idiot! How did he even make it out of bed!?

Roderick: Hey, O’Haire…sorry to disappoint you and your “Unkillable Monsterâ€￾, but even after you threw me off this very stage and to “MY IMPENDING DOOM~!â€￾ I couldn’t just leave while I have unfinished business with YOU, Sean O’Haire!

*The crowd cheers and chants of “Roddy! Roddy!â€￾ echo through the arena.*

Roddy: You see, before you attacked me, I was telling that vampire in the ring, that we needed a REAL wrestler as World Champion, instead it seems like all we got was some oversized, washed up bully!

*The crowd cheers as O’Haire grabs the mic and climbs up on the second rope pointing at Strong.*

Sean: HEY! Hey, real wrestler, why don’t you come down to this ring then! I’ll make sure this time to make it to where you’ll need a wheelchair for the rest of your life!

DDP: How brave!

*The crowd boos as Strong pretends to act scared at the top of the ramp.*

Roddy: Come on, man. You know you banged me up pretty bad. But hey, if you think you can end my career, why don’t we get a few weeks rest, a few weeks promotion of the match….and you face me at next month’s Pay-per-view, Cyclone!?

*The crowd erupts at this idea as O’Haire steps down and smirks. Meanwhile, Manson has a mic in his hands from the outside and points up the ramp.*

Manson: I don’t think so, you fool! This is our day, the formation of the Unkillable Monster that will rule over DWA! I’ll handle this worm, Sean…Jimmy, get up there and take that creton out PERMANETLY!

*Jimmy looks at Manson, before walking up the ramp and unbuttoning his shirt to massive boos. Roderick shows signs of fear and looks to be basically immobile, but stands strong anyway.*

*Jimmy gets almost to the top of the ramp when all of a sudden…

“Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me NOW!â€￾ is heard from the speakers to a pop almost as big as Roddy’s, causing Jimmy to stop in his tracks and bring out The Gold Standard, with a ticked off look on his face while standing in front of Roddy, and also taking the microphone.*

Shelton: You know, Jimmy…for once, Marilyn Manson and I have something in common…

*The crowd boos as pretty much everyone looks perplexed.*

Shelton: We both agree, I was gonna pin your scrawny ass, before that big oaf in the ring jumped me after that grueling match! In fact, I still hit Paydirt, and was a split second away before I got robbed. So, Manson! Why don’t you make it to where your boy puts the title on the line against me, since he thinks he’s so tough…TONIGHT, right here, in Portland, Oregon!

*The crowd pops big as both Strong and Shelton smile at Manson who looks sick, but then composes himself and smiles.*

Manson: Alright then, Shelton. I’ll give everyone what they want…a title shot, tonight!

*The crowd pops again, as O’Haire looks genuinely upset and yells at Manson*

Manson:…That is right, Sean. You will have to defend your title tonight, against you…*Pointing to the stage*…Roderick Strong.

*Manson drops the mic, Shelton looks upset and Roderick looks slightly dejected at the situation. Jimmy yells at Shelton from the ramp and O’Haire and Manson do the handshake again while laughing.*

*Commercial break*

*We come back to Alissa Flash and Gail Kim already in the ring, along with Chris Hero and Elijah Burke standing in one corner of the ring, with the Motor City Machine Guns on the other end of the apron.*

DDP: Well, a crazy situation with the new “Unkillable Monsterâ€￾ coming together. I hate to give those guys props, but that group has pretty much everything!

Excalibur: What it doesn’t have is heart! And I know that Strong will use his big heart…to get himself killed tonight! He’s got to turn that match down.

DDP: I’m with ya, but that’s later. Right now, we’ve got a sweet All-star tag team match, with FOUR title holders! What a match all 6 of the competitors put on at Downpour!

Excalibur: It was a heck of a night. Well worth that money, except for that clown, which we’ll also get to a bit later…

*Bell rings*

The match starts off with Gail Kim squaring off with Alissa Flash, Flash showing confidence at what happened on Sunday, as she smiles and makes the belt motion at GK, who swats at her in return, and thast causes Alissa to run up and start a full-on brawl between the two, as Flash takes her foe to the ground and starts slamming her head right into the mat, and bitchslapping her repeatedly, causing the ref to run up and separate the two feisty competitors, leaving them to glare at each other and tag out to Elijah Burke and Alex Shelley respectively.

Shelley hops into the ring and points at the crowd to a great reaction, then he points at Burke, who also gets cheers! The former Pope smiles and poses to that. They start off with a test of strength, followed by Elijah overpowering Shelley and throwing him into his team’s corner, followed by right and left punches to the body, utilizing his former boxing background well. He then tags in his friend who he defeated last night, Chris Hero for another pop, and Hero and Elijah unleash almost an unreal flurry of punches onto Alex Shelley showing some teamwork, followed by the ref forcing Burke out, as well as Hero Irish whipping Shelley into the ropes followed by an immediate clothesline before riling the crowd up some more by doing a standing somersault, followed by a somersault that connects with canvas as Alex Shelley moves out of the way before scrambling to his corner and tagging Chris Sabin into the match.

Sabin rushes in with a spinning sole kick to a recovering Hero’s gut, followed by a standing enziguri that gets the crowd cheering, then he calls Shelley over who grabs Chris’s head, and Sabin lifts up Shelley’s feet, boosting him into doing a backflip and connecting with a standing variation of Sliced Bread #2! The Guns go wild pointing to the crowd who give them a major league response and chant “Motor City!â€￾ as Hero is on the ground grimacing in pain.

*Commercial Break*

The show returns as we see Elijah Burke in control with a headlock on Alex Shelley, and a during the break video shows the MCMG utilizing double team moves on Burke, namely a double super kick, a spinning wheel kick/leg sweep combo, and an ASCS Rush of Sabin hitting a spinning sole kick, followed by Shelley hitting a super kick, followed by a Super Kick/Enziguri combo! But then cuts to Chris Hero kicking Alex in the back as he bounced off the ropes, which allowed Burke to kneel down, and hit the 4-Up on Alex, and slap on the headlock center ring. The crowd is chanting for Shelley to get up, as he’s on his knees, he reaches out to the crowd and tries to get the crowd into it, before jabbing Burke in the gut, before delivering an elbow, followed by a snapmare, and then a dropkick to the back of Elijah’s head!

But with both men down, out come Team Priceless, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, who get mild boos, as they walk down to the ring and catch the eyes of Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, and they look to draw them to the match, with Rhodes saying they are frauds and whatnot, and when the Guns don’t bite, they do something disturbing…They turn around, bend over and pull their tights down, telling the Guns to kiss their…you know whats on national TV! The crowd goes wild with boos and luckily the camera cuts away.

DDP: Wow!

Excalibur: That is one of the first times I’ve seen that on a wrestling show, and I pray it’s the last time I see that on a wrestling show.

DDP: Good God! What is wrong with those two!? It was bad enough when Billy Gunn did it, they don’t need to dig it up again!

The Guns look at each other and know what must be done…Alex shrugs and tags in Alissa Flash who looks dumbfounded, before sliding out of the ring and joining his tag team partner…and runs after Team Priceless! Turning their smiles upside down before driving them up the ramp and going backstage to a very big response from the crowd, meanwhile, Elijah Burke is kneeling in the center of the ring, shaking his head in disapproval, before standing up and facing the ramp and-BAM! Chris Hero connects with a Cerebral Cortex Elbow to the back of Elijah’s head, to the shock of everyone!

DDP: What is he thinking!? That is his best friend and tag partner!

Excalibur: As if enough insanity hasn’t happened in this match with Priceless and The Machine Guns, this happens!

Hero just looks on stoicly while kneeling down and looking at Burke’s unconscious face, before exiting the ring on his own and walking up the ramp as well to a chorus of boos and “You suck!â€￾ chants directed his way. Flash still looks confused, but she ends up getting in the ring as a legal participant, but runs over and nails a big boot to an unsuspecting Gail Kim on the apron, knocking her to the floor right after she was trying to figure out just what the hell is going on! Flash quickly climbs to the top rope and performs a beautifully executed moonsault onto Burke who is laid out in the middle of the ring, and staying on top for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

Angela: And the winner of this match, The Motor City Machine Guns, and The DWA Women’s Champion…Alissa Flash!

*The crowd gives mostly boos as Flash gives a wide smile and grabbing her title before rolling out of the ring and posing, showing how proud she is of herself while her theme music plays through the arena.*

Excalibur: My God…what was that all about!

DDP: Yeah, tons of craziness, not to mention the Rush champion just got pinned by the…Women’s champion!? What kind of world do we live in!

Excalibur: It doesn’t make Burke look to good, but he was stabbed in the back! I’d like to know what is going through That Young Knockout Kid’s head tonight!

DDP: Hold on, something’s going down in the back!

*The camera cuts backstage to where the Motor City Machine Guns are on the floor while Team Priceless and Beer Money stomp away in a warehouse area.*

DDP: They set a trap!

*Ted Dibiase Jr. lifts up Chris Sabin’s body, only for James Storm to walk up drinking his Beer Bottle, but before he can smash it over his head, Bryan Danielson and Paul London come up from behind! The Hybrid Dolphins continue to disrupt the party by taking out Robert Roode, followed by Sabin and Shelley turning the tides on Team Priceless, by delivering stereo super kicks! But before any more damage can be done, DWA Security runs up, and they each take a team and try to keep everyone separated and away and keep the peace between these four excitable teams.*

Excalibur: Well that’s insane! Those four teams can’t just let things go! The Guns won the titles fair and square, let it be!

DDP: Well, we’ll keep up to date on that situation, but we have a match right here and right now!

Excalibur: Yeah, lets keep up the action! What a show tonight already is, and will be!

*â€￾Welcome To The Black Paradeâ€￾ hits to boos as Jimmy Jacobs struts out to the ring, wearing purple tights tonight, yelling to the fans, “I’m unkillable!â€￾ and hopping into the ring to more boos before getting on the top rope and pointing to the sky and lifting his head back.*

Angela: This match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Grand Rapids, Michigan, weighing in at 170 pounds…Jimmy Jacobs!

*â€￾Ain’t No Stoppin’ Meâ€￾ plays to a great pop as Shelton Benjamin walks out, looking serious, but still taking the time to high five a few fans at ringside before leaping over the top into the ring and sharing some choice words with Jimmy Jacobs.*

Angela: And his opponent, from Orangeburg, South Carolina, weighing in at 250 pounds, “The Gold Standardâ€￾ Shelton Benjamin!

DDP: And these were the two guys who came so close to winning the DWA World Title!

Excalibur: Along with them pissing off about stuff earlier, this should be a heated matchup.

The Match starts off with an immediate double leg take down by Benjamin, followed by Shelton jumping up and locking in a headlock, which Jimmy quickly is able to block and stand up on, before executing a single leg takedown of his own, and following up with a stomp to Shelton’s abs, followed by repeated stomps to that area. The crowd boos, as Jacobs stomps all over Shelton’s body, including each limb, but focusing on his head and neck repeatedly, then lifting him into a seated position, stomping on his neck, then settling into a seated chinlock, driving his knee into the Gold one’s back, causing a large amount of pain. The crowd roars behind Shelton to surge him on, as his face becomes twisted and distorted in pain.

Shelton then manages to roll to his side and utilize his superior size and strength over Jacobs by managing to lift him up for a samoan drop, but Jacobs yells out “NO!â€￾ and rakes his opponent’s eyes, causing him to drop to the ground safely, and allows Jimmy to attempt a sidewalk slam, but on the liftup Shelton flips backwards out of it, and grabs Jacobs to nail his cobra clutch backbreaker, quickly transitioned into the samoan drop he was looking for! The crowd pops loudly as Shelton crawls on top and hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at 2.1 by Jacobs, showing his determination after that quick sequence of moves. Shelton looks at the top rope and climbs it, the crowd cheers in anticipation of what could be coming next as he attempts a dive onto Jacobs, but gets caught with nothing but a big boot to the face that wows the crowd and leaves both men flat on their backs as the ref starts to count them both down.

…After a 5 count by the ref, both men are on their feet and Jimmy connects with the first punch, followed by a knee lift to his gut, he then Irish whips The Gold Standard across the ropes and on the return nails a devastating spear that cuts Benjamin in half to the disapproval of the crowd. Jacobs smiles and points at the crowd while yelling, “I’m the man, I’m the greatest, woo!â€￾ He lifts Shelton up, who lands a punch to Jimmy’s gut, but Jimmy immediately clubs Jimmy’s back, and hooks Benji’s arms, before dropping him with a double underhook facebuster to the mat, and rolls him over and hooks his outer leg.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at two and a half by Benjamin, who looks slightly agitated, but not more than Jacobs, who gets angry and slaps Benjamin’s head and draws more heat. Jacobs then immediately grabs Shelton’s head and points to the corner looking for the Contra Code, but Shelton pushes him into the corner, and hits a Stinger Splash to Jimmy’s back that gets the crowd in a good mood again. Shelton turns Jimmy around in the corner and backs all the way up to the opposite end and zooms across the ring and nails and even bigger splash that connects again with Jacobs, leading both to move away from the corner, allowing the alert Shelton to lock Jacobs up, and throw him above his head, executing the T-Bone Suplex perfectly! The crowd cheers as Shelton plays to the crowd and Jimmy flops around on the mat like a fish for a little bit, Jacobs then gets up holding his back with a look of rage charges at Shelton, who ducks a clothesline and attempts to dish out a super kick, but gets caught! Jimmy spins him around and gets caught with the familiar Dragon Whip that pops the crowd again! Benjamin rolls his worthy adversary over for a pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at 2.9 by Jimmy Jacobs! The crowd thought Shelton was gonna win and sell shock, as does Shelton. Benjamin manages to sit up and hold his neck a bit as he might have landed awkwardly, he then gets to his feet and hits a knee lift to Jacobs, and put him in position and lifts him up for a powerbomb, but Jacobs counters with a hurricanrana! The member of The Unkillable Monster gets up slowly, but charges at Benjamin to deliver a spinning headscissors, and is starting to outfly The Gold one, Jacobs taunts Benjamin some more to boos, before pulling him in, and dropping him down for a DDT, and locking on the End Time guillotine choke! The crowd looks stunned as Jimmy has it locked in the middle of the ring, with nowhere for Shelton Benjamin to go! Jimmy keeps wrenching and wrenching on the neck, and after about 30 seconds hope seems to be bleak…Shelton raises his arm up to signify he’s going to tap as the crowd boos heavily…until he rolls over and gets to his knees, then to his feet as the size difference comes back to haunt Jacobs! Jacobs sells shock and fear as Shelton uses his arms to unlock Jimmy’s legs around him, before lifting Jimmy’s entire body above his head and running Jacobs into the corner for a HUGE Shell Bomb that the crowd goes wild for! Jacobs lands on his feet and manages to stumble right towards Shelton mid-ring…who connects with Paydirt! Driving Jimmy right into the mat! He turns him over and shakes his fist to count with the crowd!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

Angela: And your winner, Shelton Benjamin!

DDP: What a match! That one belonged on pay-per-view!

Excalibur: It’s all on free television right here on CBS! You won’t find action like that anywhere else in this country!

DDP: Great win for Shelton Benjamin!

*Shelton celebrates in the ring and raises his arms on the top turnbuckle as the fans give the biggest cheers of the night to him.*

*Commercial Break*

*We’re back from commercial to see a video package, this time with Sheamus O’ Shaunessy, wearing street clothes, a sweater vest and dress pants combo, along with his hair brushed down, standing in a Church, with many gaelic symbols and whatnot strung about.*

Sheamus: Aye, I’m Sheamus O’ Shaunessy. And for the past few weeks, I’ve been trying to show you people what it takes to have strong family values, and a good moral compass. But you see, lads, I’ve been watchin’ these DWA shows, and nothin’ changes. All I see is a bunch of these new age hooligans runnin’ around like they’re big deals, tryin’ to be cool, and to make themselves look good at the expense of the world goin’ rotten.

*Sheamus takes his hat he was wearing off and holds it to his chest, as he has a look of solace on his face.*

Sheamus: Why must we keep goin’ through this? But this week, I thought I’d do somethin’ a little different. I wanted to show my roots, and hopefully inspire some young lads to be different than their awful parents. For ya see, when I was a boy, I sang in my Church’s choir until I was 13 years old. I’ve always had a strong belief in doin’ the right thing, and that’s what bein’ a choir boy represents. And now that I’m older, I’m gonna be doin’ the right thing a lot, and hopefully change the ways of some of you people out there. And I-

*Sheamus stops his sentence and suddenly looks away, and the camera pans to a homeless man walking into the church, and laying some magazines down on the church floor. Sheamus doesn’t like this, as he walks up to him with a look of pure Irish rage.*

Sheamus: Hey, fella! What do you think you’re doing, this isn’t a bus station!

Hobo: Screw you, I don’t have to follow your crap!

Sheamus: I don’t care what ya got to say about me, but ya can’t just disgrace this righteous house!

Hobo: Oh yeah well- HEY!

*Sheamus seems to have had enough, as he picks the man up and throws him out of the building, onto a dirt path that’s outside of the rural Irish Church. The man gets up and looks rather afraid, until Sheamus charges up and delivers a Bicycle Kick right to his face to knock him unconscious. Sheamus grabs the magazines, with various celebrities Sheamus seems to hate and throws them onto the man.*

Sheamus: And stay out! I’m Sheamus O’ Shaunessy, and I hope you all have strong…family…values.

*The camera fades to black as Sheamus closes the Church’s doors.*

*Back live, a shot of Marilyn Manson’s office, packed with the four tag teams who were brawling earlier all arguing and pointing at each other until Manson breaks things up.*

Manson: Alright, that’s enough! I know you guys are being pasty because of the tag titles!

Cody Rhodes: That’s right! After beating those losers down and tricking them, Team Priceless needs to get the title shot!

Ted Dibiase Jr.: Yeah, that’s right! Tell these peasants to exit the premises, Marilyn.

Robert Roode: You? We were the ones that did all the work, Beer Money needs that title shot.

James Storm: Yeah, Manson you let us get those pop guns in a match and we’ll kick some ass.

*Suddenly Bryan Danielson and Paul London push their way through Priceless to get in Beer Money’s face.*

Paul London: You know, I think the two guys who ran both of you two sucker teams off should get the shot.

Bryan Danielson: Yeah, you guys pretty much got owned at Downpour, at least we saved face, man.

*The camera pans to The Guns to a crowd pop.*

Sabin: Well we really don’t care who gets title shot…

Shelley: That’s right, because either way, we might have to beat you four’s five dollar asses until we make some change, know what I’m sayin’?

*All four teams continue to bicker until Manson gets next to Team Priceless and calms everyone down.*

Manson: Alright, shut up you delinquents! Now, first of all, Priceless, you boys aren’t getting anything after that stunt you pulled earlier! In fact, I think that warrants a 30 day…probational period for me to dish out your punishments….hehehehe…or you can take a regular suspension…

*Manson gets a weird look as as Cody and Ted look at each other, horrified.*

Cody and Ted in unision:…We’ll take the suspension!

*Ted and Cody get the hell out of there as Manson chuckles creepily to himself before turning back to the teams in the office.*

Manson: Now, I’ve been watching enough wrestling shows in my time to know how this is supposed to work. Next week, live on Fusion, Beer Money and the Hybrid Dolphins will fight in the prism of darkness…

London: Prism of darkness?

Manson: Uh…the ring. Anyway, you guys will face one-on-one, er, two-on-two, and whoever is the victor gets a shot at the Motor City Machine Guns at Cyclone. Now get the hell out! All of you rapscallions!

*The teams all grumble as they get out without showing much response to the GM’s announcement.*

*The show then goes to a different camera shot of Shelton Benjamin walking down a hallway that draws another great face reaction. But he looks slightly flustered as he stops and sighs to himself, then turns around and walks into a different locker room, and in that room, taping himself up is…Roderick Strong! An even bigger reaction to see him is heard.*

Shelton: Hey, man. I really wanted to talk to you about this whole title match business…

Roddy: Hey, Shelton! Yeah, I really gotta thank you for backing me up out there. I can’t wait to shut down this Unkillable Monster before it gets even more ridiculous.

Shelton: Yeah…but look at you, man. Don’t go out there against O’ Haire. He’s proven he’s most dangerous when someone isn’t at their best, and Rod…he just through you off the stage last week. You’re not ready!

Roddy: You know, Shelton…I expected someone to say that. But you gotta understand, my entire career I’ve been looked down on and discriminated against, because I’m not what people think of when they think of a wrestler. Wrestling promotions don’t want people like me as the face of their company. I’m short, and pale, and I’m not like…good with this talking stuff. Which is exactly why I have to take this shot to get the title, even if it’s a longshot.

Shelton: But he could end your career! You don’t have to take these kinds of risks, if I become Champion, I’ll give you a shot.

Roddy: No! You don’t understand, I’ve never been World Champion before, if I don’t take my chance now…I won’t have a career.

*Shelton looks somberly on at his friend who grabs his crutches and walks out…before tossing the crutches away in disgust and hobbling away to big cheers from the crowd.*

*Commercial Break*

*The show returns with a shot of the outside of the Rose Garden in Portland, followed by an aerial shot of the screaming fans in attendance…until the lights shut out completely, and the screen goes black for a few seconds…and then a countown shows up…

DDP: What the hell do all these numbers mean?

Excalibur: I don’t know, but whoever set this up is a real ass. This is valuable time wasted here!

BOOM!

*All of a sudden the screen goes blank as the lights are still out, but then the lights come back on as a huge and spectacular green and yellow fireworks display lights up the arena from the stage, causing the crowd to pop*

DDP: Whoa! Whoever’s set this up must be a pyromaniac. BANG! And also can’t count, You know what I’m saying?

*â€￾Hey Sandyâ€￾ hits to another barrage of cheers as it becomes clear what’s going on when CHUCK TAYLOR walks out, almost tripping over himself on the stage, garnering some laughs from the crowd, before jogging his way into the ring and telling the crowd to hold on, before spitting out a piece of gum he was chewing, and missing the slap of it. He manages to pick up and throw it outside the ring, so hard he falls over again before standing up and posing to the crowd for more face heat.*

Angela: From Murray, Kentucky, weighing in at 200 pounds…making his DWA debut…Chuck Taylor!

DDP: This guy is on my last nerve, man.

*The crowd continues cheering as Chuck raises his arms, and pointing to the stage when a small, skinny guy with an afro comes out. Wearing plain black tights and sliding into the ring to face Chuck Taylor.*

Angela: And Chuck’s opponent, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 150 pounds…Brandon Love!

*Bell rings*

The match starts off with Love running up and pounding Chuck with forearms to the back for a few seconds, before Chuck responds by pushing him away, then catching him with a big boot to his face that pops the crowd again, followed by bouncing off the ropes and delivering a kick to young Brandon’s back. He then gets on his knees and starts berating his opponent, even slapping him a few times, causing him to turn over. But that only gives Chucky T the chance to jump up and deliver a double foot stomp to the back of his head that leaves him rolling around the ring, crying in pain as Chuck just smiles.

Taylor walks over to the jobber and irish whips him across the ring, and on the rebound, get him with a belly to belly suplex, followed by an immediate kip up that draws the crowd in some more! Chuck points at Brandon and then the crowd to signal for the end. He then picks him up one more time while sorta dragging him to the middle of the ring, and Chuck follows by lifting Love up for a powerbomb, that Love surprisingly escapes from, and delivers a dropkick to Chuck’s back that takes him off his feet for a second, and he turns around into a punch from Love, that Chuck catches, then twists his arm around, stick his foot in Love’s face, then fall back to connect with Sole Food! Chuck’s still in good spirits, but seems to wanna end this, as he quickly picks Brandon up, and lifts him up in a backdrop position, before twisting his opponent around and driving him down headfirst with the AWFUL WAFFLE! The crowd keeps cheering as Chuck turns Brandon over and sets his pinky on poor Brandon’s chest.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*Bell rings*

Angela: And your winner, Chuck Taylor!

*â€￾Hey Sandyâ€￾ plays to more cheers while Chuck stands up and pretends to be tired as the ref raises his hand. Taylor stands on the top rope while holding his ribs before rolling out of the ring and walking slowly up the ramp…

As he does, “Born To Winâ€￾ plays to a mixed response as the seemingly confused crowd sees Matt Sydal walk out in street clothes wearing a large bandage on his forehead and an extremely angry look on his face, blowing right past Chucky T and sliding in the ring to grab the microphone and looking towards the stage.*

Sydal: Cut the music! Homicide! I had you beat last Sunday, and you decided to be a coward, because that’s all you are! It’s obvious you weren’t trying to win. All you wanted to do, was take me out. And that’s fine, I know what you were trying to do…ever since you used that fork on me, and just like when you used that illegal weapon in our match and got yourself intentionally DQ’d, it’s because you can’t beat me! So listen, Homicide, I’m making the challenge, because in a couple of weeks, DWA’s next PPV Cyclone is taking place, and the bus is rollin’ through my hometown of St. Louis, Missouri! And I think me and you should have a rematch, this time, no weapons, no tricks! We just find out who the better man is like we should have at Downpour! And I think everybody knows who that is…

*The crowd cheers and chants for Sydal flow through the arena, at least until “5150â€￾ plays through the arena and Homicide walks out with a microphone in one hand and a fork in the other, wearing a bandana on his head while smiling at Sydal from the stage.*

Homicide: Hey, Mattie. Is you a little upset that I’ve been givin’ you a few boo-boos?

*The crowd boos as Homicide laughs*

Homicide: You know, Matt, I just loved carving you up with this fork, man. That’s how this all started, right, gringo? So how about you just be quiet, white boy!? Before I have to make you my bitch again on LIVE TV!

Sydal: Why don’t you come down this ramp and I’ll stick that fork right where the sun don’t shine!

*The crowd gives a mild pop as Homicide’s demeanor changes a bit to a more subdued state.*

Homicide: Nah nah, brotha, we don’t do shiz like that in the 187, homie. I do things on my terms, my way. Just like with your little challenge? As easy at that would be, you say no weapons!? I’ll do you one better little Mattie! How about we do this where there are no disqualifications…

*The crowd murmurs in anticipation at the pause.*

Homicide…No DQ’s…No Countouts…No law, just like Bed stuy, baby! I challenge YOU, to a match at Cyclone, a Street Fight! I’ma go 5150 on yo punk ass, BRRRAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!

*Sydal paces around the ring looking a little disheveled at this.*

Sydal: I don’t waste my time with trash, man, I’m a wrestler! Unlike thugs like you I don’t go out to ruin people’s lives!

Homicide: Just like I thought, you ain’t hardcore, you ain’t tough, stop frontin’, you just a little biatch!

Sydal: You know what, Homicide…I’m gonna beat you anyway in St. Louis, I ACCEPT!

*The crowd throws big amount of cheers out as Homicide smiles and holds up the fork before his music starts playing again.*

Excalibur: Yeah, get him Sydal! Make sure no more shrimp scampi is ruined again!

DDP: Sydal, Homicide! It’s the rematch and it’s on at Cyclone!

*Sydal stands on the top rope and poses to the crowd before the break*

*Commercial Break*

*The show returns to the packed arena into an empty ring until familiar music plays…

…What’s up? If ya feel me stand up and say what’s up!

The crowd gives a healthy response as the man known as R-Truth comes out jukin’ and jivin’ to the beat of his song*

DDP: He’s here already!? I heard the company signed him, but I didn’t know he was here tonight!

*The man ends up dancing his way down to the ring with a big smile on his face before climbing his way into the ring and doing his ridiculous dancing some more to the delight of the fans, with some giving a collective groan.*

*Truth grabs the microphone from Angela at ringside and stands in the center of the ring.*

…Now I know ya’ll ain’t heard this in a long time, but…WHAT’S UP!?

Crowd: WHAT’S UP!

Truth: Aigh’t. aigh’t. Good to see that some of ya’ll may know me, but I just wanna set things straight once and for all…My name is Ron Killings, and they call me The Truth!

*The crowd gives him an even warmer welcome as they’re cheering for him louder than anyone else tonight.*

Truth: Now, the truth is…I’m a little depressed. You see, I lost my job awhile back…and now I gots to be workin’ in some dirty, mangy…grimey place like this company, in backwoods towns like Oregon!

*The crowd gasps in shock, before booing the Truth for what he’s saying*

Truth: Now, now. Don’t get me wrong! I saw hat this place had some nice ratings and stuff, but I heard, nobody even bought the show on Sunday! That’s why they’re stuck doin’ fundraisers, and stuff in small places that nobody cares about like Oregon. Lets just be honest here, a’ight. The only reason I signed with this place, is because talent recognize talent, real recognize real. And I just signed here because we gots a musician to run the show here, and everybody knows, I’m gonna beat hizell out of ya’lls weak roster, and I’m gonna look so good, WWE is gonna sign me quick and bring me from this outhouse to the promised land, and that’s what’s up!

*The crowd is giving rappin’ Ron un-Godly amounts of heat for his comments as Truth just starts dancing again. Until “Mic Checkâ€￾ hits to an even bigger pop than before and Ken Anderson walks out in a shirt and sweatpants chewing his gum and slapping a few hands before rolling into the ring and doing his signature entrance while Truth looks on angrily at the Green Bay loudmouth for interrupting him during his debut.*

Anderson: Hey, man. Haven’t seen you in awhile. I mean a REALLY long time. I don’t think anyone has. I saw the ratings breakdown, man, and I’m pretty sure the good people of Portland can back me up on this. Every time you came on Television, everyone who was watching turned the channel!

*The crowd cheers as Truth looks angry at Anderson who is still chewing his gum obnoxiously.*

Truth: A’ght dog, what you want with me, this was supposed to be my time, Truth time.

Anderson: Hey, “dogâ€￾…I really don’t give a crap. Your rambling about trying to get companies to notice you, and being friends with Manson and whatever other garbage you were spewing all over the fans and causing more people to CLICK off the channel and go watch whatever crappy shows are on TV these days. I just had to come out and save the show before all of our viewers are gone and nobody sees O’Haire lose to a cripple in about half an hour.

*The crowd cheers again as Truth bulges his eyes out trying to calm himself down a bit.*

Truth: Come on, G, we don’t need-

Anderson: I’m not finished yet!

*The crowd chants “Anderson! Anderson!â€￾ as Killings stomps around the ring*

Anderson: And if you didn’t see, which you probably didn’t because you were busy learning the English language, working your tiny brain extra hard so you’ll have more to say when you debut for the greatest company in the world~! Besides “What’s Up. But what happened last Sunday was I took somebody that nobody liked, who ran his mouth…that couldn’t back it up, and I kicked his head in, and Mic Checked him, until he was back in jolly old England! And what I see here is, some guy…who runs his mouth a lot, that can’t back it up…that has worn out his welcome and nobody likes, and I might have to Mic Check you until you’re back in jolly old!…Uh..the gutter. And that’s the real truth, that’s what’s up, and that’s the last word from…

MISTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRR…

*Before he can finish his line, Killings jumps up and punches Anderson in the face, knocking him into the ropes, and then The Truth hits a calf kick (with spin to lay the blonde guy out. Ron looks at the crowd who is hazing him loudly with disgust while Ken Anderson starts to stand up, Truth bounces into the ropes across the ring, and comes back with the LIE DETECTOR to more boos! Killings then starts dancing again, except Anderson no-sells the move and almost immediately stands right back up to huge cheers!*

Excalinur: What a weak move!

DDP: I hope that isn’t his finisher ‘cause that won’t fly HERE!

*Anderson spins Truth around and catches him with a huge right hand that knocks him back, followed by a clothesline that sends truth over the top rope as the fans cry out in joy and Truth ducks around the ring and walks backwards up the ramp and pointing at Ken Anderson as “Mic Check plays in the background.*

DDP: What a statement from Mr. Anderson!

Excalibur: Just like every rapper, acts tough but in truth is a big wimp.

DDP: I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

*Commercial Break*

*Back from a quick break with another shot of the ring, this time with Angela Fong in it*

Angela: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and introducing first…

*â€￾Oh YEAH! Followed by Live For The Momentâ€￾ plays to huge cheers as Matt Hardy comes out smiling and looking super excited as he walks down the ring throwing up his “V1â€￾ sign to the crowd.*

Weighing in at 244 pounds, from Cameron, North Carolina and introducing first…Maaaaatttt Haaaarrrrrdddy!!

*Matt looks lively and is all smiles tonight, obviously not hearing or perhaps not caring what Chris Jericho said earlier as he walks up the steel steps and gets to the middle rope, throwing up another V1 as the crowd goes wild.*

1…

BOOM! BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

*â€￾Jericho’s music plays to a large amount of boos, as Jericho walks out faster than normal, looking to avenge his loss to Matt at Downpour.*

Angela: And his opponent, weighing in at 232 pounds, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…Chris! Jericho!

*Jericho glares and points at Matt, who just laughs to himself as the bell rings.*

Jericho wastes little time as he jumps on Matt Hardy in a fit of rage and hammers his back in rapid fire succession, before the ref counts to four and pulls Chris off, backing Chris up, until Jericho lands a swift kick to Matt Hardy’s stomach causing him to flip over onto his back, until he lands with a thud, then the former Y2J lands a series of stomps right into Hardy’s chest and stomach area. He waves off the referee and picks Matt up before Irish whipping him into the ropes and coming back with a sweet looking jumping calf kick to Hardy’s face that sends him down and then runs to the ring ropes and springboards off to go for a Lionsault…that hits! Chris then hooks both of his rival’s legs while screaming at the ref to “Count!â€￾,

ONE!

TWO!

Only two on the Lionsault, and Jericho immediately stands up and gets in referee Nick Patrick’s face while screaming about who he is and to count faster. He then ends up going on the offensive again as he picks Hardy up and runs him into the corner, slamming his head into the turnbuckle. He then turned around and springboards off the ropes and dropkicks Hardy, causing him to slump to the bottom turnbuckle and hold his chest. Jericho raises his arms and pounds his chest to the jeers of the fans, who show how much they hate him, which Jericho ignores. Chris then proceeds to lift Hardy up by the legs and pull him into the middle of the ring, attempting the Walls of Jericho on Matt Hardy!

DDP: It’s been all Jericho so far, and we can all see how bad he wants to win!

Excalibur: He also doesn’t want what happened at Downpour to happen again!

Matt ends up punching his way out via Chris’s head and Jericho falls on his ass, holding his head in pain, which gives Hardy a chance to hit a running dropkick to a seated Jericho that pops the crowd, Matt then keeps up the pace, by picking the former Y2J up in a powerbomb position and lifting him up in a crucifix and turns towards the middle of the ring as the crowd cheers in anticipation, but stop when Jericho slips out of Hardy’s grasp…but gets caught with a punch from a spinning punch! Hardy delivers a right, then a left, then a full throttle spin…followed by another punch that knocks him back into the ropes, and causes him to back to Hardy, who hits a northern lights suplex! With a bridge!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at 2 and a half, but then Hardy yells at the crowd and stretches his arms as the crowd goes insane cheering for him! Jericho stands up wobbling and tries to emulate Matt by trying a spinning punch, but Hardy ducks and catches him, then nails a Side Effect to the crowd’s delight! Hardy then jumps around and screams to hype himself up and yells “Twist of Fate!â€￾ and the crowd cheers. Hardy waits for his enemy to get up as he crouches in positon, waiting for Jericho to get up, which he does, and is met with a kick to the gut, and then Chris Jericho pushes him away on the turnaround! Matt hits the turnbuckle sternum-first, then backs into a school boy rollup by the Lionheart! But Jericho immediately stands straight up and grabs Matt Hardy’s legs, then turns around and locks in the Walls of Jericho on Matt! The crowd tries to get Hardy back into with their classic Hardy chant, but to no avail, as Matt struggles and struggles to the ropes, until Jericho pulls him back into the center of the ring and drives his knee right into Hardy’s back causing a scream of pain to lock in the Liontamer! Hardy holds out for another 12 seconds after that, but has no choice but to tap out.

*Bell rings*

Angela: And the winner, Chris Jericho.

*â€￾Break The Walls Downâ€￾ plays to more boos as Jericho releases the hold and holds his back before raising his arms up to soak up the boos of the crowd and celebrate his win.*

Excalibur: And there you have it! Too much pain for Hardy to handle.

DDP: But a great job by both men tonight, that evens things up to 1 win a piece, where will it go from here?

Excalibur: Well gee, Page, I wonder if it’ll be…another match?

DDP: Haven’t seen that before.

*The camera switches back and forth from an angry Hardy in the ring and a smiling Jericho on the ramp who are eyeing each other and Matt says “This isn’t over!â€￾ Into the camera.*

*Commercial Break*

*The show comes back with KENTA in a gym apparently or his locker room, punching and kicking a punching bag while wearing his tights and a DWA t-shirt. He hops around before turning around to a water bottle being held by Naomichi Marufuji, the crowd pops for both Japanese wrestlers as KENTA looks slightly disgruntled at his friends, probably due to the draw at Downpour.*

KENTA: Hey, man. I know we haven’t talked much lately, but I wanna put what happened behind us. The way I see it, we’re both too good. Nothing too bad. We’ll settle things later.

Marufuji: *Says something in Japanese while waving his arms and smiling.*

KENTA: I’m glad we don’t blame each other. I don’t want us turn out like those guys either. And I don’t care how Manson feels about it. Our story is not over yet. Because the first ever Light Heavyweight Champion will be determined at Downpour, KENTA vs. Naomichi Marufuji, part 2.

*The crowd cheers as ‘Fuji and KENTA nod and slap hands.*

*The camera then shifts to outside of a door with “Sean O’ Haireâ€￾ written on it as the crowd gives tons of heat, the door opens and O’ Haire walks out, flanked by the other two members of the Unkillable Monster, Jimmy Jacobs and Marilyn Manson, and holding the belt over his shoulder.*

*â€￾Come Onâ€￾ plays to more boos as O’ Haire pops through the curtain and raises his title and lets out a roar at the top of the stage. He then walks down and slips in the ring to the boos of many. Manson and Jacobs grab two steel chairs and take a seat on the outside.*

*After a brief pause, “A Victim, A Targetâ€￾ plays to the biggest pop of the night, as Roderick Strong hobbles out and the cheers stop as they see what’s about to happen. Strong even stops in the middle of the ramp, perhaps having second thoughts, but he perseveres and rolls slowly into the ring and slumps into the corner as the referee Rudy Charles holds up the DWA World Title.*

Angela: This match is scheduled for one fall! And is for…the D.W.A. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Introducing first the challenger, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 212 pounds, Roderick Strong!

*The crowd cheers loudly and Strong ignores it, focusing on the champ across the ring from him.*

Angela: And his opponent, from Hilton Head, South Carolina…weighing in at 270 Pounds…he is the DWA World Champion…Sean O’ Haire!

*O’ Haire raises his arms and screams out as the crowd boos him even more heavily than before.*

*Bell rings*

The match starts after the announcer clears out of the ring, with Sean running full speed across the ring and going for an epic looking jumping splash, that Strong ducks out of the way of and then follows by rolling the champion up in a shocking move!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout at 2.99 by the champion, as Manson looks like he’s about to have a heart attack outside of the ring. O’ Haire immediately gets up and goes for a big boot that Strong manages to roll out of, then slides out of the ring to catch himself, then he slowly climbs over steel steps just in time as Sean slides out of the ring to chase after him. But when O’Haire gets out of the ring, he attempts to jump over the stairs, but trips up to cheers! He goes around the steps, but gives Roddy time to hobble across the ring and barely climb to the second rope, by the time Sean gets in the ring he runs across again, this time only to get caught by Strong who jumps off and hits a middle rope Sick Kick that pops the crowd!

Excalibur: He can really do it! He’s using his heart, every bit of his heart and soul in this match!

DDP: Yeah, but he’s devastated from last week, his luck looks to be out!

DDP looks right, as Strong can’t even muster any strength to go for a pin attempt, instead screaming in pain and holding his neck and ribs while trying, trying to dig just a little deeper. But by that time, O’ Haire uses the ropes to get up, and sees Roddy on his knees and smiles sadistically. O’ Haire lifts Strong up and gives him a knee lift that causes Strong to yell out even louder. But then Sean says it’s over, and lifts him up in a samoan drop position, then slams him down with a devastating Prophecy! Sean then goes for the academic cover.

ONE!

TWO!

…No three! O’ Haire lifted Strong’s lifeless shoulder up and has a wicked smile on his face again, as he picks Roddy up and delivers another Prophecy! O’ Haire kneels as the ref checks on Roddy and waves off O’ Haire and rings the bell.

*Bell rings*

Angela: The winner of this match by ref stoppage and STILL DWA World Champion…Sean O’ Haire!

*O’ Haire has an intensely disgusted look on his face before rolling out of the ring and grabbing the steel steps he tripped over earlier and sliding them in the ring, Jacobs and Manson then slide in and pick Roderick Strong up to hold him in place. O’ Haire lifts up the steps to mega heat, and lets out another roar as he runs full force into Strong and nails his head with the steps, busting him open.*

DDP: Come on, this match is over!

Excalibur: He is a monster!

*O’ Haire holds up one finger and his partners smile and give him a thumbs up as he says One more time! And the crowd jeer him to the fullest extent of the law!*

DDP: NO! He can’t!

*O’ Haire slides under the bottom rope and stands still until the rest of the Unkillable Monster push and kick Strong out of the ring, right onto Sean O’ Haire’s shoulders. O’ Haire carries him slowly up to the top of the ramp with his crew in tow, as soon as they get there though, SHELTON BENJAMIN runs out from the back and the crowd erupts with face heat! Shelton grabs Jimmy from behind and throws him into a shocked O’ Haire knocking them both down and causes Strong to drop safely to the ground!*

DDP: Thank God for Shelton Benjamin! He could have saved his life!

*Shelton then waits for the members of the Unkillable Monster to stand up…and hits a DOUBLE PAYDIRT that the crowd cheers for, he then carries and gets Roderick Strong backstage as Manson looks infuriated and checks on his “Brothersâ€￾. Then a familiar face comes onto the Drizzletron…*

???: Unkillable Monster? Huh! Don’t make me laugh!

*Manson turns to the stage to see Dylan Harris on the tron! Manson stands up and starts pulling at his hair while the other two sit up and hold their ribs and heads while looking up.*

Excalibur: OH MY GOD! It’s the DWA Ambassador!

DDP: Not to mention the founder of this company!

Dylan: Manson, O’ Haire! I don’t know how you pulled off your little schemes, and I don’t really care. I just wanted to let you guys know that I’m not just gonna sit back drinking Vanilla Coke and wondering “Why?â€￾ while you two try to run DWA into the ground! And O’ Haire, your days of trying to end careers are over, AJ and Roddy are as far as you go before I come out and fire you right on the spot if you pull any more stunts like you have this week, and that goes for any of the Unkillable Monster!

*The crowd pops again as the Unkillable Monster can barely contain themselves.*

Dylan: And you know, Sean, since you didn’t want to retain your title the honorable way and just take a pin, and since you guys are so quick to make title matches against people who can barely defend themselves, I am here to announce…Next week, live on Fusion, it’s gonna be Sean O’ Haire defending his title against…Shelton Benjamin!

*The crowd explodes with cheers as the men on the stage look furious and yell “No!â€￾*

Dylan: All the papers are sealed up and there ain’t a thing any of you can do about it. Have fun doin’ your gang’s makeup, “Partnerâ€￾.

*“The Carpal Tunnel of Loveâ€￾ plays to an electric reaction to the audience as the camera zooms in on Marilyn Manson’s face as he is so angry he’s literally shaking.*

DDP: I can’t believe it! O’ Haire versus Benjamin next week! With the stakes as high as they’ve ever been!

Excalibur: And the GM has just gotten 1-upped by our beloved Ambassador! What a night of DWA!

DDP: And it only gets better next week, tune in same time, same place! Goodnight, everybody!

*The camera pulls out to show TUM on the defensive on top of the ramp, all looking upset and concerned, as the show fades to blue with Dylan Harris’s theme music playing.*

*Show ends*

[SIZE=+1]DWA Fusion Quick Results[/SIZE]

Alissa Flash and The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Elijah Burke, Chris Hero, and Gail Kim when Alissa Flash pinned Burke

Shelton Benjamin defeated Jimmy Jacobs by pinfall

Chuck Taylor defeated Brandon Love by pinfall

Chris Jericho defeated Matt Hardy by submission

Sean O’ Haire defended the DWA World Title when he defeated Roderick Strong by Referee stoppage

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
So I just wanted to update things since, if you don't know, my computer crashed/fried/whatever. So all the stuff I had written, week after week was lost sadly. So basically i'm gonna post something, recapping the storylines and major happenings up to the new year in my thread. Then I want to make a full comeback with DWA, posting shows and such at normal. I have so many storylines that i'm genuinely excited and I was super happy with how my first PPV turned out, so I refuse to let DWA die without a fight. Anyway, now that little speech is done, I want to post the recap and such, and my return first show will be January 7th in the thread. Hopefully things go smoothly this time around. Comments, criticisms, tips, all welcome. Anyway...

Picking up from my last show, the first thing that happened was...AJ Styles, CIMA, Team Priceless and Harry Smith, all walked out on DWA! With Harris "putting them over" in a promo to kick off the show on their way out.

In the main event. Shelton Benjamin beat Sean O'Haire in a World Title match by DQ when Jimmy Jacobs and Manson interfered. Harris popped up on the DrizzleTron and announced their match at Cyclone would be...A Cage match for the title!

Buildup took place between Hardy/Jericho, Burke/Hero, Gail/Flash, Homicide/Matt Sydal, Anderson/Truth, MCMG/Beer Money, KENTA/Marufuji.

KENTAFuji defeated O'Haire and Jimmy Jacobs following a dispute with the Unkillable Monster, by Shelton interfering, granting them one more match against each other at the November PPV.

Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho had buildup in which they brawled through the crowd a lot. And Hardy cut an emotional promo saying him and Jericho weren't so different, and hoped they could both get along after their rivalry ended, then said he wants one world title before his career ends.

Sydal/Homicide cut promos on each other about Homicide trying to injure Sydal with a fork. Homicide challenged him to a St. Louis street fight, and said he would embarrass him in front of his own friends and family in his hometown. Sydal initially accepted, then in following weeks admitted he wasn't ready to sink to Homicide's level. Sydal said if he was going to get revenge on 'Cide, it would be like a man, fair and square in the ring.

Alissa Flash murdered a bunch of people, then Gail Kim said she wanted another chance to take Kim Flash down, then pinned Allison Danger to earn no. 1 contender rights, followed by Flash giving Danger a curb stomp for her efforts.

Ron "The Truth" Killings whined about wanting to get to WWE, with Ken Anderson kicking his ass a bunch of times, then helping Chuck Taylor pin Truth the last Fusion before Cyclone. Truth then debuted his new finisher, Truth or Consequences (Suplex Stunner) on Anderson, shutting him up.

Chris Hero claimed Elijah Burke got what was coming to him when he turned on him, allowing Alissa Flash to pin him during the tag match. and said that the viewers of DWA shouldn't let people like Elijah Burke hold them down forever. He then said he would knock Burke out and take the title that was rightfully his anyway. Training videos aired over the next few weeks, showing Burke and Hero both using boxing style training sessions, following Burke and Hero agreeing it would be a Knockout only match at Cyclone. They then had an official weigh-in in which Burke and Hero weighed in at 220 and 225 pounds respectively. After Burke joked about Hero needing to control his protein intake, since protein can be found in certain "juices flowing from the male organs" Hero often tastes of, Hero jumped him, leading to each men's entourage breaking the fight up.

The Motor City Machine Guns talked about their storied history with Beer Money, after BM defeated the Hybrid Dolphins in a number one contender's match. Beer Money then went on to say they don't care about putting on great matches, they just want the titles, the money, the beer, and to put The Guns out of commision for good.

Also of note in the buildup to Cyclone, Chuck Taylor went undefeated, beating a jobber, then DISCO INFERNO, then Ron Killings. He then demanded a world title shot...or else.

Cyclone: News + Notes: Dylan Harris came back! Telling Manson he's tired of him running his promotion into the ground, and he'll set things right, and that he's not afraid of The Unkillable Monster, and consider "Hometown Kid" putting them all "on notice".

Chuck Taylor, dissatisfied with Manson not giving him a title shot, announced...he was going ON STRIKE! Effective immediately.

After that, the announcers left their post, cut a promo saying how much they hate Taylor, and they quit DWA! Saying DDP and Excalibur deserved more respect. After that...new music hit and out stomped...SAMOA JOE!? He hit the ring and beat the hell out of the announcers, sending them packing in a memorable way.

Match Results: Ken Anderson beat Ron Killings in 9:01 via Mic Check. Anderson cut a promo after about being "Leadoff man of the year".

Alissa Flash beat Gail Kim in 14:03 via Final Flash

Motor City Machine Guns beat Beer Money in 11:54 via Shelley rolling up Roode.

KENTA vs. Naomichi Marufuji went to a draw after Manson came out and declared a 5 min. time limit on the match. After they chased after Manson, only to get sneak attacked by Jacobs and O'Haire.

Homicide beat Matt Sydal in a street fight in 21:35 via Cop Killa on a chair. Sydal didn't use weapons, Homicide used PLENTY. Post match Homicide handcuffed Sydal to the ropes, then grabbed his grandmother out of the crowd, stabbed her in the face with a fork, snd left. People came out, helped Sydal and he cried as his beloved grandma got stretchered out.

Chris Jericho beat Matt Hardy in 10:27 via Liontamer.

Elijah Burke beat Chris Hero in 20:59 in a Knockouts match via a brass knuckles punch to the back of Hero's head.

Sean O'Haire beat Shelton Benjamin in 18:09 via Prophecy from the top of the cage (Sorta) with Dylan Harris on commentary.

Buildup to Up Against The Wall:

Chuck Taylor continued to be on strike.

Dylan came out and announced he'd made a few new signings during his absence to replace what they lost. He also announced Homicide was suspended until UATW where he'd face Matt Sydal in a Last Man Standing match. He then addressed the announcing situation, saying he hired new ones...Out came Jim Ross! He joined the other new member of the broadcast team, Don West. The UKM came out next to interrupt. Manson said there wouldn't be any feel good moments. He said Dylan never had what it took to run the company, and the fact O'Haire was champ proved it. Harris called him a joke, and he challenged O'Haire to put the title on the line against a new guy he flew in from Japan. The match was made. A young man by the name of Ryan Madoka was revealed as the blue chipper. After a ref bump and botched interference from Jacobs, Madoka hit his amazing Ranhei on O'Haire, then Harris ran in, and made a controversial three count, blowing the roof off the building and driving the UKM into a frenzy. The next week however, the UKM

claimed Harris wasn't an official referee, and got the decision overturned through the legal system, forcing Madoka to give the title back. Madoka was announced as number one contender though.Then beat Amazing Red, Zack Ryder, and Chris Hero (A member of each title division) in following weeks to prove his worth.

The Motor City Machine Guns were repeatedly attacked by Sheamus and new signee/partner of his, Mike Knox. After a few weeks, The Guns said they wanted revenge and met them in the parking lot, unfortunately, they both got their asses handed to them, and both got Celtic Edge'd through car windshields. Sheamus said the only way he could teach strong moral values to America is through dominance. He then found someone else who believed the same as him and said their only purpose was destruction like it was a business, and coined the team name "Devastation Incorporated".

Homicide vs. Matt Sydal was hyped with Homicide taunting Sydal over not knowing anything about his hood, and that stuff happens every day where he's from, and if Sydal wasn't such a scared coward, he could've protected his gram. He said he'd put him out of his misery in the ambulance match. BRRRRAAAT! Sydal the next week responded with a satellite interview at the hospital from his grandma's bedside. He said he's lost his luster after what 'Cide did. He said he had nothing left, and no more goals...besides hurting Homicide. He said being honorable didn't matter to him anymore, and he was going to shove that fork up Homicide's ass at UATW. Sydal possibly in the best promo of his life said that Homicide's hood is gonna look like Sesame Street compared to what he's going to do, and the match would end "in a 187...on YOU! BITCH!".

Samoa Joe said he's found new life in DWA, and that he wants some fresh meat come UATW. Joe said he's the baddest man alive, and if there's anybody else Dylan signed, consider Joe the welcome wagon. That brought out new music that signaled the way for...Christopher Daniels! Daniels said he didn't know who Joe was expecting, but who he got was the Fallen Angel. He said everyone knows about their history together, so there's no need for them to act like we don't have respect for each other. And he claimed that at the PPV, "May the best man win". Joe seemed waiting to be sucker punched at any minute, but gingerly accepted the offer. Until more nusic played and out walked...JTG? He came down to a nice pop and said he wasn't some thug from the streets, his name was Jayson Paul, and he wants to prove to everyone that the hood doesn't mean you're destined to be a criminal, he wants to show people you can be better than the hood. With that said, he wants to prove how great he is a wrestler, and he wants in. All 3

bump fists and such, seemingly agreeing. Until MORE new music plays, and the guy formerly known as Jesse in WWE walks out in street clothes. He says he's sorry to break up this mutual admiration society, but he's got bad news for everyone. He wants in too. He says his name's Ray Gordy, son of the legendary Terry Gordy. He said at the show he was going to smoke all 3 of these clowns and cement himself as a chip off the ol' block, 'cause he's Ray Gordy and he's...the Bluebird.

Up Against The Wall: News & Notes: Chuck Taylor sat ringside the entire show holding different signs up, promoting himself.

Dylan Harris confronted The Unkillable Monster, saying he wants to kick Manson out of DWA for good. Manson laughs at that and asks if he really thinks he's worthy of facing the greatness of Marilyn Manson. He then says, we'll see what happens. Manson says to get the hell out of there before O'Haire and Jacobs beat him down.

Match Results:
Elijah Burke beat Ken Anderson in 9:49 via Elijah Express

Ray Gordy beat Christopher Daniels, Jayson Paul and Samoa Joe in 17:01 via a Swanton Bomb on JTG. Daniels turned heel after choking out Joe with a chain under the ring.

Alissa Flash beat Gail Kim via Ref stoppage in 2:47 after an inverted big swing into the steel steps. Gail busted her head open, then got curb stomped post match. Gail got stretchered out.

Matt Sydal beat Homicide in an Ambulance match in 21:06 via Cyclorama off the top of the ladder through the top of the ambulance. Post match, Sydal struck Homicide with the fork, then walked away emotionless.

KENTA and Naomichi Marufuji tied 3-3 in an Ironman Match 60 Min.
KENTA by pinfall via GTS at 27:19
KENTA by pinfall via Busaiku Knee Kick at 30:00
Naomichi Marufuji by pinfall via Shiranui at 54:43
Naomichi Marufuji via Pole Shift at 58:59
Double In-ring countout at 60:00 after neither man could respond to a 10 count after a Shiranui Kai by Marufuji.

Matt Hardy beat Chris Jericho in a Submission match 12:01 via Scar.

Motor City Machine Guns beat Devastation Inc. in 5:12 by DQ when Sheamus and Mike Knox didn't adhere to a ref 5 count after a tag. Post match, Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick on Sabin and Knox hit a Flying Beard (Cross Body) on Shelley, then they unveiled their new tag team Finishing move, A Beardhug from Knox, followed by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus, named the Dev Kick.

Sean O'Haire beat Madoka in 13:00 after interference from the Unkillable Monster, and a Prophecy. Post match they continued to gang up on Madoka until Dylan Harris runs down with a steel chair...

JR: Here comes Dylan to help save the day!

*Upon sliding in the ring, Harris immediately gets turned inside out by an O'Haire clothesline*

West: That didn't help much.

So O'Haire hit The Prophecy on Harris, Jacobs hit the Contra Code on Madoka, then the Unkillable Monster stood tall in the ring and O'Haire with his title to close the PPV.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Re: ..

The next two weeks Fusion aired a Christmas special in which DWA wrestlers visited random people's homes and gave away presents. And was off the air due to New Year coming.

Fusion will return January 7th. (Hopefully sooner than that in real time!) I'll be making another (plethora of) post soon updating PPVs/roster/belts/etc. So yeah, hope you thought my storylines and angles and stuff were pretty good and sorry to whoever has to merge all this together. :/