Hometown Kid Presents DWA: Drizzle Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

dcpn9l.jpg

[SIZE=+3]Drizzle Wrestling Alliance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Backstory: January 27th, 2010

It was a cold snowy day in Cleveland’ Ohio as a young man named Dylan Harris stepped inside the Quicken Loans Arena on what was his 18th birthday, alone. He had received two tickets to a special Raw/Smackdown/ECW supershow taping as his birthday present, however he was supposed to go with his girlfriend of over a year but alas, she had fallen sick with a bug that was going around her school and could not go. Not wanting to be bothered going with any of his rather dysfunctional family members, he sold the other ticket for 80 dollars. He had a great night at the show, even though he rather hated the WWE product, he was a huge wrestling fan and studied the Japanese wrestling scene as best as he could. The Main Event saw Chris Jericho defeat William Regal and John Cena in a triple threat match. On the drive back to his girlfriends’ house he pulled into a 7/11 store to get a Coca-Cola and some nachos. As he walked up to the counter, to make his purchase he noticed a sign for the lottery jackpot that had cleared 80 million dollars he had entered a conversation with the clerk…[/SIZE]

Dylan: Hmm…how much does it cost to play lottery here? 18th birthday, you know.
Clerk: Happy birthday, guy. It is a buck a pop, tax free. Maybe it is your lucky b’day…
Dylan: Yeah right…*thinking momentarily* Fuck it! I was not supposed to have this money, 80 tickets, please.

*the clerk gives a shocked stare as someone behind him spits out their Slurpee and walks behind them*

???: Look at this idiot. You got no chance, junior.
Dylan: Shut up, assclown. Nobody needs your opinion.
???: Assclown? Hit the bricks, buddy.
Dylan: *turning around* I said…oh God! Jericho!? Dude! I just saw your show, you were awesome.
Chris Jericho: That is better.
Dylan: Yeah, sorry. Dude, I have so much respect for you. I have loved you since the Lionheart days! I am Dylan, by the way. Wait, is Triple H really as bad as I think he is?
CJ: How bad do you think he is?
Dylan: Biggest dickhead in wrestling history?
CJ: Worse.

*The two laugh as the clerk hands Dylan 80 Powerball tickets*

Clerk: Happy birthday, man. You officially have more guts than brains.
Dylan: Yeah, yeah. Chris, man we have to talk more! I gotta ask you about Japanese wrestling, that is my favorite…
CJ: Sorry, bro, It is late. You say it was your birthday? Me and Fozzy are having a concert here in May…*reaches into his bag and pulls out tickets and backstage passes to the concert*
Dylan: Are you serious!? Thanks!
CJ: No problem. Happy birthday. And hey! I have a friend who knows a little about Jap wrestling…*pulls out a notepad and scribbles down a number, name, and his autograph on it, and hands it to Dylan*
Dylan: Sweet! I will catch you in May and thanks so much, man. Keep being an honest man and keeping the parasites in place.
CJ: No prob. See ya later and will do. *smirks and walks out of the store*

*Dylan grabs all of his belongings and hurriedly walks out of the store and goes home*

Clerk: What a great guy he is…*realizes he just gave away 80 lottery tickets without getting paid* Fuck!

[size=+1]The next day…[/SIZE]
*Dylan wakes up to find the TV still on on the local news* *a bunch of uninteresting stuff happens that I do not need to explain*

TV: It is time for the Powerball! Lets see our numbers here…18, 28, 38, 48, 58, and here comes the powerball!…
Dylan: Come on…
TV:…After this commercial break!
Dylan: What!?
TV: Just kidding, the Powerball is 8.
Dylan: Hmm…I have 80 tickets so…*grabs one at random* Oh my God! It has the numbers! I am rich! Yahoo! But how the hell am I gonna cash in..? Oh right…hey, I have a brilliant idea! I wanna start my own wrestling promotion! Now who was that Japanese guy Chris gave me the number to? I never read the name…*grabs piece of paper and eyes go wide* Jushin Lyger!?

[SIZE=+3]To present day... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Over the next 8 months Dylan had used his newly found wealth to hire a translator to communicate with Lyger and talk about starting a promotion based in America. They had made many calls to independent talent and found a sizeable roster, as well as contacts within television networks to secure a 2 hour show. At a press conference Drizzle Wrestling Alliance headquarters were announced in Charlotte, North Carolina. And that the name and channel of the TV show, PPV Events and roster of talent would be announced on a live web show, airing on DWA.com on September the 28th, and the first show would air on Friday, October 1st. And as 1 last announcement, Dylan, the co-owner of DWA introduced their first official signing who’s contract had been terminated after a backstage fight that left WWE Star Batista with a broken leg and arm and slapping Vince Mcmahon, the man who both Dylan and Jushin had met at a Fozzy concert in May, Chris Jericho!

Roster:
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
Ace Steel
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red(Pic)
"American Dolphin" Bryan Danielson
"That Young Knockout Kid" Chris Hero
Chris Jericho
Chris Sabin
CIMA
"Sexy Chucky T" Chuck Taylor
"The Un-Common Man" Cody Rhodes
Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana
Dolph Ziggler
Dragon Kid
Dylan Harris (Co-GM)
Elijah Burke
"The Canadian Bulldog" Harry Smith
"SuperMex" Hernandez
"The Notorious 187" Homicide
"The All-American American" Jack Swagger
"The Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm
Jimmy Jacobs
"The Crown Jewel of DWA" Jimmy Rave (Pic)
Jushin "Thunder" Lyger (Pic) (Not active)
KENTA Kobayashi
Marilyn Manson (Co-GM)
"The Man Who Will Not Die" Matt Hardy
Matt Sydal
"Mr." Ken Anderson
Naomichi Marufuji
"Dolphin Master" Paul London
Robert Roode
Roderick Strong
"The Gift" Ross Jordan (Pic)
Sean O'Haire
"The Irish Curse" Sheamus O'Shaunessy
Shelton Benjamin
"The Billion Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase Jr..
"The Loose Cannon" Teddy Hart
TJ Wilson
Ultimo Dragon (Pic)
Zack Ryder (Pic)

Women:
"The Future Legend" Alissa Flash (Pic)
Allison Danger
Gail Kim
Jade Chung
"The Queen of Chaos" Katie Lea
"The Sexiest of the Sexy" Maryse Ouellet
"Naughty by Nature" Natalya Neidhart
Sara Del Ray
Sarah “Sarita” Stock (Pic)
Victoria Varon

Tag Teams/Stables:
Hybrid Dolphins: Bryan Danielson, Paul London, and Sara Del Ray
The Hart Dynasty: Teddy Hart, TJ Wilson, Harry Smith, and Natalya Neidhart
Motor City Machine Guns: Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin
Beer Money Inc.: James Storm and Robert Roode
Team Priceless: Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr.
Deep Dishers: Ace Steel and Colt Cabana
Triple F (Fresh, Fun and Fabulous): Zack Ryder and Jimmy Rave
The Buzoku: Ultimo Dragon and Dragon Kid
CanAsian Connection: Gail Kim and Jade Chung
The Takeover: KENTA and Naomichi Marufuji (Not currently teaming/alliance)

Announcers and On-air talent:
Play-by-Play: Diamond Dallas Page
Color Commentator: Excalibur (Pic)
Ring Announcer: Angela Fong (Pic)
Backstage Interviewer: Lena Yada
(Pic)

Titles:
DWA World: Vacant
DWA: Rush: Vacant
DWA Light Heavyweight: Vacant
DWA Womens: Vacant
DWA Tag Team: Vacant

Pay-Per-View Schedule:
January: Desperate Times, Desperate Measures (Main evented by 28 man gauntlet over the top rope battle royal for spot in Wrestlebowl Main Event title match)
Febuary: Breakdown
March: Born For This
April: Lifeline (Fan vote PPV)
May: Homecoming
June: WrestleBowl 1 (Biggest show of the year)
July: Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Show So We Wouldn't Get Sued
August: Summer Rains...
September: Attack!
October: Downpour
November: Cyclone
December: Up Against The Wall
[/SIZE]

Okay so this is Hometown Kid's BTB, DWA but his computer is gay and won't let him on IWF so it is up to me to bring DWA to you all, I have alot of freetime since its holidays for me so I am able to do so. So yeah, leave comments or whatever for him and I'll try keep up with his posting!

Hometown Kid

Yes, I asked him to post it and it's all me. But he's super epic for posting it for me. <3 The roster and stuff is gonna be announced on the webshow which is gonna be posted soon by Lennie. So yeah...if I ever get my computer fixed, i'll post myself, but until then, he does it for me. :eek:

kthxbai.

seX-Power

OMG Dylan. Hai bbz.

Well I'd already read the backstory elsewhere, but it's still refreshing to see the BTB posted on here. We can have a cute little war to see who has the best BTB. Obviously it's me, but you can still try. :eek:

Some comments are that the backstory is very unique and for a rather generic lottery winning scenario you gave it a unique twist with the meeting with Jericho. As far as the writing is concerned, you made yourself sound like quite a blueberry in some places and sometimes that rubbed off on Jericho as well. Don't bring him down Dylan. ~_~

FYI- The BTB has a jobber name. Just throwing that out there.

PS- Lennie, I was hoping you'd be bringing in a BTB of your own when you said you'd have more activity, but at least this way I'll like the shows you're posting.

:shifty:

Qwake

It's gonna be kind of weird because I'll be posting the news/shows and everything for Hometown Kid which pretty much means I'm gonna have to reply to everything or I'll look like an ass, so anyways...

Pretty good back story, there have been many people to go with the whole lottery thing but you were able to make it something new and interesting. Awesome that you brought Jericho into it, even though the man dude sounds like a blueberry :shifty: Good start to the BTB and I look forward to seeing the roster and everything >_>

The Rated R CMStar

That has to be the sexiest backstory I have ever read. Chris Jericho in it makes it an automatic win. *lol at William Regal main eventing the house show.

Dunno, the backstory of the lotto has been used before but in the way you did it you are even making fun of the fact that you were using the lotto backstory itself. In the end, it was pure awesomeness, and with the way it was build, we should get ready for Chris Jericho on top of DWA right from the very start

Qwake

September 28th, 2010

*The camera is set still in front of a stage with 4 chairs on it, then begins panning around the arena to show a talk show-like crowd of hushed fans*

Producer: We are live!

*All of a sudden, from backstage walk the 5’8 170 pound Dylan Harris, in a Blue shirt with silver and black designs, also wearing blue cargo shorts, the man liking blue today, along with his brown hair cut neatly and styled much like Tom Cruise’s. Flanked by Chris Jericho in a Fozzy shirt and jeans and Jushin Lyger, wearing a bright orange suit with his trademark Luchadore mask. All 3 take seats, while a hidden mic picks up what they are saying as the crowd cheers heavily*

Dylan: *chuckling slightly at Lyger’s ridiculous look* Come on, man. This is supposed to be important, can’t you take the mask off once?
Lyger: *not speaking much English* No. Mask stay on. Always. Even in movie.
Jericho: Whoa, always? Even when you are doing…the thing..?
Dylan: Whoa! Lets just get on with what we are here for, I do not want you to get fired for beating up your boss again.

*Jericho smiles as the crowd “oohsâ€*

Jericho: If I had to kick someone’s ass, it would be you, Dylan. I’m just saying!
Dylan: Yeah, yeah. But I am not Batista or Vince, my balls have not disappeared due to constant steroid abuse.

*The 3 burst out laughing along with the entire crowd*

Jericho: We are sorry. We’re sorry! In fact I would just like to issue my first apology to Batista and Vince, in fact guys, these two allowed me to make my own video showing how sorry I am. Lets all take a look…

*The screen turns to a shot of a Vince Mcmahon look-a-like with exaggerated hand print makeup on his face*

“Vinceâ€: That bastard, Jericho! He will pay for this. After all these years…where is Hunter? Gah…*he walks into a room and locks the door* Grr…*the camera zooms in as he reaches down the back of his pants and pulls out a sledgehammer* Ah-hah! This has been keeping my walk steady for a decade! The great Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon’s personal tampon! I gotta get this back to Hunter before the show…what was I mad about? Gah, I guess I am going to go fire some people…grumble. *The fake Vince walks out of the room and the scene fades to black…then cuts to a scene of an imposter Batista with a giant leg and arm cast on his right side hobbling around a backstage area walking up to random people*

Batista: Rematch! Rematch! I want my rematch! Gar!!! Rematch!!!!! Animal unleashed for a rematch!!! Gah! *He trips and falls down…he can’t get up and starts to cry*

Batista: Boo-hoo! Rematch, rematch… wah!!! Rematch…

*the scene exits to a laughing crowd and the 3 onstage giggling as well*

Dylan: Good God, what has happened to this show? Thank God we are not on TV with this. Anyway, enough of that crap, my co-owner and star signing, please go backstage and get the titles. That is right, folks, every wrestling company has titles and these took an assload of time and money to make. So introducing! *Jushin and Jericho wheel out a table with 5 belts on it*
Dylan: With a blue strap and platinum plating, our biggest prize The DWA World title!

*Dylan holds the strap in the air as the crowd cheers*

Dylan: Get used to this sight…yeah right. Anyway, onto another one of our fine titles, with the black strap and gold plating, the DWA Rush title! There are no special rules for this, it is a regular title to be won by one of our great wrestlers. And the two straps you see here, with dark green straps and gold plating, the DWA Tag team titles! Two on two action will be important in DWA, that is a guarantee. Anyway, the smaller plated titles are not smaller in importance, as you can see, the small title with a black strap and platinum plating, the DWA Light Heavyweight title! No way are we going to focus on a bunch of muscle heads with no ability, the Light Heavyweights will have a home in DWA. And finally…this was a bit of a last minute decision for us, but Lyger insisted. With a pink strap and gold plating, the DWA Womens title! And there you go…

Jericho: These are top quality, I may have to win them all! But what I, and I think everyone wants to know is who’s asses I am going to have to kick to get these titles?

Dylan: Yeah, yeah, I made a video for the roster, but first let me bring out…Rudy Charles, Nick Patrick, Scott Dickinson, Jimmy Korderas, Earl Hebner and for the women, Kara Drew and Maria Kanellis, DWA’s order, the referees!

*The referees walk out in street clothes to cheers and Maria slaps hands and blows kisses to the fans at ringside*

Dylan: Not only do we have the baddest group of wrestlers around, we have the best referee group in the business. Without a doubt I, huh?

*The crowd is starting to boo heavily and chants of “You screwed Bret!†ring loudly towards Earl Hebner*

Hebner: *jerking the mic away from Dylan* Aw, I’m glad I screwed Bret!

*Earl pushes the mic back to Dylan and storms off the stage angrily as the crowd boos even louder*

Dylan: Uh…anyway, now that that is out of the way, I would like to announce our team of guys who will be calling the action, so introducing first, a former WCW Legend, fuck, he’s won all the belts, and is a hell of a guy personally, our Announcer…

*Dylan points to the side of the stage as Jericho and Lyger applaud and a familiar guitar riff plays over the speakers followed by the words…SELF HIGH FIVE!*

Dylan: Diamond Dallas Page!

*crowd pops heavily as seemingly everyone does the diamond cutter taunt as DDP shakes hands with everyone onstage*

Dylan: It is such an honor to have you here, man. And lets bring out our color commentator who you are going to be partnered with…DWA’s official KING of food and beverage…Excalibur!

*Crowd pops slightly, many not recognizing him from PWG as Excalibur walks out with a USC jersey and lucha libre mask, also wearing a crown and bows gracefully to the crowd*

Jericho: Stop with the stalling and get to the wrestlers already!

Dylan: Alright, alright…look at the big screen as everyone we signed is going to be here from now on! Lets look at the most explosive roster in history…

*The screen goes blue as the DWA logo appears and backs off and a picture of AJ Styles pops onto the screen as the crowd pops heavily and chants “AJ! AJ!†Followed by pictures and names with short video highlights of each wrestler with background music of “Jars†by Chevelle in this order*

Ace Steel
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Bryan Danielson
Chris Hero
Chris Sabin
CIMA
Chuck Taylor
Cody Rhodes
Colt Cabana
Dolph Ziggler
Dragon Kid
Elijah Burke
Harry Smith
Hernandez
Homicide
Jack Swagger
James Storm
Jimmy Jacobs
Jimmy Rave
KENTA Kobayashi
Matt Hardy
Matt Sydal
Mr. Ken Anderson
Naomichi Marufuji
Paul London
Robert Roode
Roderick Strong
Ross Jordan
Sean O’Haire
Sheamus O'Shaunessy
Shelton Benjamin
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Teddy Hart
TJ Wilson
Ultimo Dragon
Zack Ryder

*Then the background changes to pink as the womens roster comes up*

Alissa Flash
Allison Danger
Gail Kim
Jade Chung
Katie Lea
Maryse Ouellet
Natalya Neidhart
Sara Del Ray
Sarah “Sarita†Stock
Victoria Varon

Dylan: Hell yeah! We got stars, we got guys who are gonna become stars, we’ve got MMA stars, we have a king, we have it all. So hey, Friday nights, CBS is the place to be for DWA: Fusion! And you are listening to the official theme song of Fusion, “Jars by Chevelle off of their album “Sci-Fi Crimes. Pick it up, it is awesome.

*Jushin is seen whispering something into Jericho’s ear*

Jericho: Aren’t you forgetting something, Dylan?

Dylan: Oh yeah, a few people have been asking me what my role on screen will be for DWA…and I wanted to be GM but these two knuckleheads said I couldn’t do it so they hired someone to be co-GM that I don’t even know who he is! The only thing they told me is that he has never worked in wrestling before so whoever it is I am confronting your ass ASAP! And then I will announce my role, because co-GM ain’t gonna fly with me.

*Jericho and Lyger are shown whispering sternly to each other and Jericho walks up and grabs the mic away from Dylan*

Jericho: So tune in at 8/7 central because I am gonna be in action, the preview will be up on DWA.com soon and time is running out, so thanks a ton for watching this monkey operation! And check out our first ever Pay-per-view, October 22nd in Key Arena in Seattle Washington!

Dylan: It is just “The Arena†now…

Jericho: Shut up. And that show will be called, DWA: Downpour so save up your money because I guarantee that starting this Friday it will be DWA is Jerichooooooooo!!!!!!!

*The crowd is going wild as Jushin and Dylan step up*

Dylan: Our entire Pay-per-view schedule will be posted on DWA.com soon, check it! For Jushin “Thunder†Lyger, and everyone watching and in the crowd and involved with this in any way, this is my dream and I love you! Goodbye! Except for that assclown co-GM guy, he can kiss my ass…

*The feed goes out and the DWA Logo appears saying all rights reserved as the show ends*

seX-Power

Interesting enough way to introduce the rosters. There was a lot of unnecessary stuff (who cares about the referees) and some minor layout issues, but nothing to gripe about. The roster is typical of you, and you'll probably push jobbers like Shelton, Kennedy, Burke and Ryder. The writing isn't great I have to say, the stuff that is making fun of the WWE and it's employees is really corny. Swearing for the sake of it is also not necessary. Hopefully you get Jericho wrestling in the ring in the future as well.

All in all, continue jobbering and I'll continue reading.

Qwake

DWA News, Notes and Rumors courtesy of Jason Powell:

· The supposed co-GM debuting this Friday on Fusion is allegedly going to be a friend of Chris Jericho’s, who he has known from his many rock tours with Fozzy. We are hearing a few names but allegedly Dylan Harris is working a worked shoot and does not who the man is and is fully against the idea to Mr. Lyger, who is said to be worried about star power, but respects the business enough to not have big names who are sub-par in the ring. Rumored names for the position are Zakk Wylde, Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Zombie.

· It would seem Y2J is the front runner to win the DWA World title at either Fusion or Downpour, Dylan who is mostly involved with the wrestling aspect of the company while Lyger handles finances and such, is seemingly unsure of how to do it. The DWA website is advertising an announcement on the Downpour title match, ideas have been proposed to just award the title to Jericho and a battle royal between everyone on the roster.

· Vince Mcmahon has said to be furious about the mocking of him and WWE star Batista on DWA’s web show that has now been posted on youtube with over 80,000 views already. Although Batista is laughing it off and has been quoted as saying the incident is behind him, Vince holds a grudge against Jericho and is thinking of some sort of retaliation as of this time, allegedly.

· There were two mishaps on the DWA Web show last night as no backstage announcers were announced to be signed. Whether it was an honest mistake, a part of some storyline or they have no interviewers signed is a mystery. What we can confirm as a mistake is that Chris Jericho announced DWA’s first ever Pay-Per-View “Downpour†as taking place on October 22nd, when it takes place on Sunday the 24th. It has been said that it was a small slip up and no heat is on Jericho at this time.

· I can confirm that DWA has hired Dean Malenko, Billy Kidman, Ricky Steamboat, Scott D’Amore and Ivory as road agents.

It is the debut episode of DWA Fusion on CBS! It is going to be the biggest night by far in the fledgling’s company history. The hardest working roster worldwide comes to you and the most anticipated moments include…

DWA Co-owner and Co-GM confronts the mystery person personally hired by Jushin Lyger to Co-run the show. He has said he is not afraid to lay down the law to anybody, will the new man in charge have a happy welcome to his new home or tear the company apart on day one?

Triple threat match: Hernandez vs. Homicide vs. Matt Sydal
Former partners turned bitter enemies, that is what describes Hernandez and Homicide. Hernandez thought they were closer than brothers but Homicide has come from a different street, where he only looks out for himself. These two never got the match they deserve to settle their long standing relationship, does the future hold a one on one encounter? We will see, because on Fusion, Matt Sydal wanted to be involved in a match and put on the best show he can, only one thing is for sure, he will not be the third wheel in this matchup of former "blood brothers".

Deep Dishers vs. The Buzoku
In tag team action, old friends reform! Without a certain “straight-edge†leader to guide them, Colt Cabana and Ace Steel are back together and plan to represent Chicago with pride. And they want their comeback match to be as “delicious as Maryse’s thongs†says Cabana. Ace responded with, “The only thongs you can get are from Chuck Taylor, and that is just because he sells his mom’s for beef jerky. Hillbillyâ€. On the other end, The Buzoku is a tale of one of the biggest legends in the history of this sport and his star pupil. Ultimo Dragon is the only man in any country or promotion to hold 10 world titles…at once. And he trained Dragon Kid, one of the most exciting high flyers in the biz. They have given up on opening gates and come to America at the request of Jushin “Thunder†Lyger, A man they both have respect for. They have promised not to fail in their quest to become “The greatest tag team ever to flyâ€

Natalya Neidhart vs. Sara Del Ray (Hybrid Dolphins and The Hart Dynasty barred from ringside)

The first ever womens match in DWA history pits the two leading ladies of DWA’s two biggest units, Natalya, the mastermind of the Hart Dynasty reunion in DWA featuring Fiance, TJ Wilson and the newest member, Teddy Hart. The last Hart in wrestling. And speaking of the newest member, The Hybrid Dolphins of “American Dolphin†Bryan Danielson and “Dolphin Master†Paul London needed a female member to round themselves out, as they say. And the first person who answered their call to female arms, a person who seemed to get lost into a wicked world wherever she went, wanted to be around two people that have made her finally happy. And now has her sights set on DWA Womens gold at Downpour. Will her quest get off on the right foot? Also, there has been no conflict between the Hybrid Dolphins and Hart Dynasty, Mr. Lyger has assured everyone this is just a precaution to ensure we have a good clean match.

And much more this Friday on DWA Fusion! This Friday on CBS 8/7c Tune in to see how DWA leaves it’s mark on wrestling history forever…

Confirmed card for 10/1/2010 Fusion:

· Dylan Harris and Jushin “Thunder†Lyger announce their official positions and responsibilities in DWA
· Dylan Harris confronts new mystery man Co-GM, who is revealed
· A decision on the state and matches for every single DWA Title is made and announced
· Triple Threat match: Hernandez vs. Homicide vs. Matt Sydal
· Tag Team action: Deep Dishers vs. The Buzoku
· Womens action: Natalya Neidhart vs. Sara Del Ray (Hart Dynasty and Hybrid Dolphins barred from ringside)

Predictions and feedback of any kind will be repped + returned.

And I added titles, on-air talent info, PPV schedule and whatnot in the first post for you guys.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

First time I've been in this section in here for awhile. What can I say? Dylan threatened me. >_>

This Dylan Harris kid sounds like a jobber. Eliminate him from the BTB immediately. :eek:

Jericho for World Champion? Eww. Everyone overrates the guy. Bring in NASH and make him champ, plz. ;D

lawl, Batista.

:lmao @ Jericho screwing up. Fire him plz. I don't care about road agents either btw.

Card as a whole looks pretty good, especially the triple threat. Predictions:

Triple Threat match: Hernandez vs. Homicide vs. Matt Sydal
'Cide > all.

Tag Team action: Deep Dishers vs. The Buzoku
COPA CABANA

Womens action: Natalya Neidhart vs. Sara Del Ray (Hart Dynasty and Hybrid Dolphins barred from ringside)
Del Ray owns. Hard.

Jobbers. :eek:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BKB in the BTB section of IWF? 2012~!

So this doesn't look like complete spam, predictions for what seems to be good first show.

LAX have to be involved in the decision here with Sydal seemingly just thrown in for the sake of it, and even though it would make for an entertaining match, Sydal being in there is unnecessary IMO. Homicide FTW since he's better than Hernandex 8*D.

· Tag Team action: Deep Dishers vs. The Buzoku
Since Colt owns :).

· Womens action: Natalya Neidhart vs. Sara Del Ray (Hart Dynasty and Hybrid Dolphins barred from ringside)
To make my predictions different from BKB's -_-.

As previously said, looks to be a good show.

Kizza

Lmao, Dylan Harris. Lmao.

Jericho in a 24/7. Lmao.

Jericho slapping Vince. Lmao.

Hopefully NASH will be the GM and BAM the newest champion. Just cos its BAMNASH.

Just cos I see them taking each other out and SYDAL picking up the scraps.

Tag Team action: Deep Dishers vs. The Buzoku
As previously mentioned, COPA CABANA.

Womens action: Natalya Neidhart vs. Sara Del Ray (Hart Dynasty and Hybrid Dolphins barred from ringside)
Cos.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol @ the shots at WWE. "Dylan: Yeah, yeah. But I am not Batista or Vince, my balls have not disappeared due to constant steroid abuse. " "July: Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Show So We Wouldn't Get Sued" lol

I like this. Good backstory, roster looks good. I think it's kinda weird you added the refs and agents in it though.

Hopefully you'll get this situated and posted, I'll follow along.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Very good I must say. The talk show was cool to say the least. I don't mind the referees, nor agents. It adds realism. The roster is good, not exactly my taste for a BTB but this caught my interest. Is Jericho wrestling or not? Why do you have a future alliance listed lolz(THE TAKEOVER)? Anyways, the DeepDishers are more than likely to go over, Sydal wins as Kizza said, and Natalay Neidhart owns this Del Ray girl.

Show looks pretty good, I'm going to read it, and try to review it.