HOLY BATHTURD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

So Bobby Lashley showed up at Lockdown after the Lethal Lockdown match. I can honestly say this was a huge surprise. Not a fan of Lashley, but I loved it. His theme was weird and the anticipation for who it was was insane.

So with that in mind, what do you think they should do with him? Will he be thrusted into the world title picture, will he be on the Frontline's side, or the Mafia's side? Will Foley winning the title play a factor?

What do you think?

Moonlight Drive

He's from the WWE, and he's tight with Booker. Straight into the title picture.

I actually think this was a good signing, although I might be the only one.

davidian13

Reaction score
Now i havent seen Lockdown but after reading of Lashley's debut I will give TNA props. No matter whether youre a fan of Lashley or not you have to admit this is quite the snag for TNA. Instead of going after another old immobile WWE reject they went for a moderately young and impressively athletic WWE reject. Im not a Lashley fan by any means but by TNA standards hes a big star b/c of what he accomplished before his departure from the WWE. I see them teasing an alliance with Angle and the Mafia before he turns on them and sides with the Frontline. Angle vs. Lashley I will admit should make for some good matches.

As far as Foley winning the title.. Im at a loss. I dont see how Foley being TNA champion helps anybody in the company. For every step TNA takes forward it seem they take two steps in the opposite direction in the process.

THUMBS UP:
for TNA acquiring Lashley

THUMBS DOWN:
for giving the strap to Foley or Cactus as it would be

Kizza

Lashley isn't really a WWE reject, he did LEAVE the company, he was never formally fired.

Double J

Reaction score
Yeah Foley winning the title was stupid....Tazz should be showing up in TNA soon as Samoa Joes mentor...They teased that Joe was talking to someone for tips and then he ended up doing alot of Tazz's suplexs in the match.

MikeRaw

FUCK! Why, Lashley, why? I want you back in WWE. Also, I wonder what name they gave him, or is it just "Lashley"?

MikeRaw

Ah, alright. Just saw the video of it, they pulle dit off decently, although I would've had him do more than just walk out in a suit. That seems like something you'd see at the end of a weekly show. Running to the ring and beaing up everyone or somethign would be better.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i dont think lashley signed a contract hes dedicated to MMA if anything its just a one time thing or just a couple of shows..huge surprise though i wasnt expecting the black lesnar to show up!

jjridpath

Reaction score
He will probably have a few matches and probably end up leaving well I hope so it is nothing against Lashley but he is going to have to convince us he is worthy of a spot in TNA.

Beer Money Army

it's a debut i never wanted to see. i expect him to get a PPV world title shot before 2010. :smh .

so what daniels, aj, joe are going get hurt, by this Unloyal WWE talent.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i dont even see him having a match ..because he doesnt want to risk injury ..if anything i see lashley cutting a promo and being ringside something sort of a manager or special enforcer