• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hogwarts Legacy

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
I've largely stayed out of any and all discussions about this game and the JK Rowling controversy but the one thing I'll point out is the developers already got paid while they were making the game, they don't get anything from sales, that all goes to the publisher and anyone else royalties are due.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
B4B30B22-4D10-4CDA-ABCA-45AE47D26EF4.jpeg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Seems people were shitting their pants about cancel culture for something that wasn't even canceled......again

Butters

That's Me!
This game gets the Bender Bend of Approval. I'm not much of a potter boy but I fucking love this game. It's what I wanted Skyrim to be. Basically Skyrim meets Fable and it makes me chub up. Buy it used so that piece of shit doesn't get any more money but play this shit.

If you like games where there's a TON of collectibles and exploration then stop posting here(FOREVER) and play this game.

Last edited:

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I gave up on all the collectible shit. I just don't want to grind. After 55 hours and I finally completed the story and got most everything done I got bored with it. Something I can go back to in time and work on when I can't think of anything else to play.