• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hogan/AByss vs. Flair/AJ Styles

Montana

HUGE main event signed for the next Monday Night Impact. Well booked and used fued right here. I'd be surprised if the WWE could put something together to pull me away from this.

What do you think is going to happen?

Wordlife

AJ/Abyss knock each other out, Hogan/Flair left standing in the ring together, then all hell breaks loose :shifty:

Personally, this match will be very good, and hopefully its a HUGE draw and not a flop it could make out to be

LKP

I would have replaced joe for abyss imo. But i can see it being ok with hogan turning heel on Abyss. Starting his new faction. I think hogans new faction took Joe last week on impact. It will be pope,joe, foley, jarrett and abyss vs hogan, styles, flair and tomko and Wolfe dpwn the road in a tag match

OsamaHussian

It's painfully obvious that Hogan's going to turn on Abyss. A 10 minute beat down ensues, and he disappears from TV for a month or two.

As long as it leads to hardcore/badass Abyss coming back, I don't care.

LKP

Yeah i want to see heel hardcore abyss back also. None of this clapping hands retardness. I want psycho Abyss.

Mat Awesome

I would have watched TNA regardless, but TNA has a great way of leaving you wanting more after EVERY show. As it was on January 4th, TNA will beat WWE the show, but WWE will beat TNA in ratings.

Abyss is making me go crazy, we need the crazy, Mankind-like Abyss back after this match. I think it will be a great acheivment for TNA if they give a great show that goes along with the excitement of the Main Event.

Mister J

It looks like Ric Flair lied about not wrestling in the USA anymore. Abyss is one of TNA's best characters.

Montana

I can't see Hogan turning heel so soon, especially joining Flair.

Rated RJC

I would have replaced joe for abyss imo.

I'd rather almost anybody other than Abyss at this point. I just haven't been feeling his character in a long time.

This tag team main event is going to be a huge draw with their two biggest older names getting back into the ring but I'm not sure I'm buying into it just yet. It's a perfect marketing sceme to get people tuning in but I'm not fully sold yet.

EnterTamed

i dont care what happens as long as Hogan stays away from AJ in the ring, i just dont want them making their top in ring performer look bad(you can say Angle, im not going to argue but right now AJ is champ so he's leading the company). I want the Pope to get involved just to re-inforce his upcoming title match at lockdown.

TDamien

I can't see Hogan turning heel so soon, especially joining Flair.

I agree. Flair and AJ being heels is working great. It wouldn't make sense to turn Hogan heel right now.

I just hope it's a very well fought match with no outside interference (besides a bit of cheating on each side... chair shots, double teaming, etc.)
THAT WILL BRING BACK VIEWERS NEXT MONDAY!!!

TheAnswer

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Bishoff turns on Hogan. Thats one thing that hasn't really been done before, and could be a major twist.

the408kid

Fuck Abyss that fat piece of shit, but I get why Hogan is wrestling in the main event on their first monday night show, because of all the casual wrestling fans who like him and the mainstream attention he gets!