HOF 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
You do know I was completely joking about the Quebecers, correct? Do you realize those men are not worthy of even more than one forum post per year? Do you know ANYTHING about that team?
I still think they should be in there...and when it comes to worthy maybe not but still it would be a shock and get people wondering and then just as they are walking up on stage AX and Smash jump 'em, a fight breaks out at the HOF for the first time ever! since wwe made history with the biggest rumble in the company, why not continue making history...:shifty:

fuzzy

Reaction score
Found this on another wrestling site.

There is a lot of talk of Abdullah the Butcher going into the WWE Hall of Fame. Abby is a longtime resident of Atlanta, so it makes senseThe American Lesion made reference to Abdullah being inducted in a recent online post where they discussed his appearance in an music video. Triple H noted months ago that he had suggested Abby be inducted and while no one would ever deny his status as a legend, it's a unique situation given that he's never worked for WWE in any form that I am aware of and inducting the fork-wielding "Madman from the Sudan" into the Hall during the company's current PG run is pretty damn unique. We shall see but personally, I am hoping for this one. Thanks to Martin Carr.

Axis

Reaction score
You do know I was completely joking about the Quebecers, correct? Do you realize those men are not worthy of even more than one forum post per year? Do you know ANYTHING about that team?
I agree that they shouldn't be in the HOF, but they were pretty fucking awesome for their original WWF run.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I agree that they shouldn't be in the HOF, but they were pretty fucking awesome for their original WWF run.

Yes, I agree (hence why I brought them up in the first place, they clearly are somewhat memorable in a sense), but they're DEFINITELY not a big enough deal to even consider a joke HOF Induction.

I mean, it WAS because of the Quebecers we got Owen vs. Bret in one of the best WrestleMania matches of all time (imho) and they did compete with the Harts for the titles and did well; but they had a couple year run, and nobody brings these guys up anymore.