HOF 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
so Shawn Micheals is the first to be inducted into the 2011 HOF. it was kind of obvious after he lost his retirement match to Taker at WM. and it's also obvious that he's gonna get inducted by his pal triple H.
so who do you think should be inducted next? and do you think it's too soon to induct HBK?

Airfixx

Reaction score
Considering I don't think we've seen the last of HBK in the ring at WM they indeed could have held off.... Not like he's gonna suddenly rush and sign with TNA or whatever and cause WWE to miss the opportunity.

Personally I think it means so much more when the HOF induction act as a farewell to the fans and 'the boys in the back' for a legit retired worker.

Who else is going in?

I dunno. Assuming inclusion of HBK this year means the rumoured WCW HOF class is not on the cards for this year, aside from maybe Savage, all the most deserving - Road Warriors, Horsemen, Midnight Express, Outsiders etc. - are all NWA/WCW guys.

If they got room for Koko, I'd certainly like to see Jake, Bossman, Bulldogs, Rick Martel and a bunch of the far more iconic 80's guys in.

fuzzy

Reaction score
"Jake the snake Roberts"? if so i'm with you on that one and the "Bossman"
both deserving.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
With HBK being inducted, the idea of a WCW themed HOF is pretty much thrown out the window. So much for guys like Arn Anderson, the Road Warriors and the Horsemen getting inducted.

Airfixx pretty much summed up many of the major names that need to go in. I think it would be kind of interesting to induct Kevin Nash as well. It might not be the most realistic induction but I think inducting HBK and Nash the same year could be pretty cool.

fuzzy

Reaction score
no way man, you can forgwet about Nash getting inducted this year, wwe isn't gonna do that. The Warrior has a bigger shot of being indycted tis year than Nash.
abnyone know of the 2nd induction?

fuzzy

Reaction score
what do you think about a female being inducted this year, who do you think it would be?
I would put Miss Elizabeth.

fuzzy

Reaction score
maybe but i don't think it'll happen this year, I think after inducting HBK on raw, i think the rest of the iductions for this year will be less than par. kind of like when Hulk Hogan was inducted, even though with that class, it was a pretty nice class besides Hogan.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't know why people even care about the WWE HoF. It's garbage.....people make it in who don't deserve it and good people who deserve it get left out.

I mentioned this before, but, for those who didn't see it, this is the REAL shit you should be paying attention to....just look at the fucking classes. AMAZING.

http://www.pwhf.org/halloffamers/inductees.asp

2010 GORILLA MONSOON, FUCKING RIGHT.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Either we get the Quebeccers or I don't want WWE to have a HOF anymore!!!

Veritas

Reaction score
2010 GORILLA MONSOON, FUCKING RIGHT.

Pssh, WWE put him in years ago. ;-P

Seriously though, I agree with you somewhat, the WWE Hall of Fame definately shouldn't be taken seriously. But, with that in mind, I do like the idea. It adds something to WrestleMania weekend and it gives fans a chance to see guys they haven't see for awhile or, in some cases, maybe they've never seen.

Sadly, the best part of the HOF is the induction speeches and, as of late, WWE's cut them short. If they want to televise this thing then fine, just televise the top guy and maybe one more and save the rest as a reason to buy the DVD and give each inductee a significant amount of time. It doesn't have to be the same for every guy, take their career into consideration. Koko B. Ware was fine with 5-7 minutes but Terry and Dory Funk, no they each should've been given a minimum of 15-20 minutes, maybe more. There is a market out there for people wanting to hear old timers talk and, by limiting them, WWE is cutting their own legs out from under themselves in terms of what the WM/HOF DVD COULD be.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Big news guys. Kevin Nash may or may not be at the hof.

fuzzy

Reaction score
what happened with the Warrior? i thought he was gonna get in last year or if not this year? anyone have any news on this? thankx

fuzzy

Reaction score
well during Raw this week, they didn't mention who is the second person to be inducted into the 2011 HOF. I was thinking maybe they should put in Owen Hart?