HITC: Sin Cara (face) vs Sin Cara (heel)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Do you really think the X Division title is that bad? I think it is much better than the old one, the old one I always thought was just a gold belt with a red X pasted on it. Sure the new one might look like something out of a T.V show but it is still a good looking belt.

I didnt mean it was bad, I mean they nailed it bad, like they were right on the head, they did a great job

Oh and heres a better pic of the tag title

tagtitle.jpg

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
In My Opinion There Better Than The WWE Titles, The X-Division Belt Is Awsome And Original Which Is Kool, But The TNA Title Is Abit Like The WWE But None The Less Its Still Awsome.

phantomgerald

i like the world champion one the most. all look fab though

C4

The TNA logo in the WHC should have been Red, that would have made the title look real good.

The Ripper

Reaction score
what do ^^ you mean red all that should have been red on it should have been TNA to go with all the rest. if there was to be a diffrent color it should be black and that is under the words World & Champion and that is only to make it easier to read

bighustle233

Reaction score
the world heavyweight title looks great to me, i like that its all gold and no color, gives it that classic look to it. the eagle looks badass so it adds a touch of aggressive new age to it.

Great improvement to the X Division title, i like that they made it bigger, remember when AJ pierzinsky wore the old X division belt and John Cena compared it to his and said "mine is a lot bigger." Can't really say that with the new X Division belt with the same confidence can u Cena.

The Tag Team Titles are okay. I liked the old NWA ones too so i can't say i'm blown away by these. They're just okay to me, no big improvement.

Reaction score
The X-Division title looks great but i gotta agree with what most said The Heavyweight straps look pretty much WWE inspired. I mean come on. I believe originality is what makes the belts stand out and that heavyweight gold doesn't really look like it stands out. . .

J

These titles are awsome...The X-Division is my favorite...It looks so awsome...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler