HITC: Sin Cara (face) vs Sin Cara (heel)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Images of Tag Team/World Heavyweight/X-Division TNA Championship Belts & more.

TNA_world_heavyweight_belt.jpg

THE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

TNA_x_division_belt.jpg

THE TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP BELT.

TNA_World_Tag_Team_Championship.png
TNA_World_Tag_Team_Championship.png

THE TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS.

These are the New TNA Title Belts, What do you guys think? And are the Names good? The World Tag doesn't look so good to me it should be TNA Tag, So what do you people think?

PeepShow

All 3 look good, I just wish they would have added some color to the WHC. It just looks Blah, Nice, but still kinda blah. I cant wait to see them on IMPACT tonight

Switchy

Reaction score
Liking the tag titloes and the X title is sick. As peepshow said the world title is a bit shabby compared to the others without the colour.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The X Division Title looks like something straight out of Power Rangers, at least to me it does.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't like the eagle. It looks to WWF title for my liking. They could've been much more original than that.

The others are great though. Especially the tag titles. Now they just need to get them off 3D

xtremebadass

There definitely should have been some color to the world title, but I love these belts, whoever designed those is a genius

imported_zero

yes the titles are great the WHC is alittle colourless but the design is great the x division is the best but i wish the WHC was bigger

Defiant One

Reaction score
a bit colorless yeah but the World Title is still awesome nonetheless, at first i thought the X-division was pretty good, now I dont like it, and the Tag titles are still pretty good

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
X Division Title looks sick. 10/10
World Heavyweight could use some more colour. 9/10
Tag Team Championships look good. 9/10

Al championships look better than the old ones, expecially the X Division

xtremebadass

The X Division title embodies what TNA is, they nailed that one soooo bad.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Do you really think the X Division title is that bad? I think it is much better than the old one, the old one I always thought was just a gold belt with a red X pasted on it. Sure the new one might look like something out of a T.V show but it is still a good looking belt.

This Guy

yeah the world title is lame. the belt looks too wwe inspired. Too bad there isn't more colour in it, but they probably would have added blue then it would have really looked WWEish.