• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi

kiddo

Reaction score
Hello all. i been a huge wrestling fan since 1999 and just found this site a few days ago and i cant wait to meet all of you and become known on this forum. i also have a NEW wrestling forum that is like this, keep in mind, i found this site when i was just about done with this site and didn't know about this. if i cannot advertise then a mod can remove the link. right now i have 2 members, me and another admin who helped me make it and not that much forums, since it opened yesterday. but if you wanna take a look then go to <snip> again if i cant advertise, please just remove the link and i won't do it again.

kiddo

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice to see a long time fan :obama: Any favorite wrestler you have?

kiddo

Reaction score
i don't mean to have any competion, anyway my favorite is HBK Shawn micheals. and thanks for the welcomes