Hi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kiddo

Reaction score
Hello all. i been a huge wrestling fan since 1999 and just found this site a few days ago and i cant wait to meet all of you and become known on this forum. i also have a NEW wrestling forum that is like this, keep in mind, i found this site when i was just about done with this site and didn't know about this. if i cannot advertise then a mod can remove the link. right now i have 2 members, me and another admin who helped me make it and not that much forums, since it opened yesterday. but if you wanna take a look then go to <snip> again if i cant advertise, please just remove the link and i won't do it again.

kiddo

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice to see a long time fan :obama: Any favorite wrestler you have?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, but I'm not sure if you can advertise competition.

kiddo

Reaction score
i don't mean to have any competion, anyway my favorite is HBK Shawn micheals. and thanks for the welcomes

kiddo

Reaction score
is advertising allowed in sigs? some forums allow that

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
welcome to the site :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
PM me a link to your site. I would love to move to your site and get out of this shithole for good

kiddo

Reaction score
na. i don't wanna get introuble asking people to join my site through pms.