Hi! :))

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just saw the template. I gonna follow that. :))

Name: Hannah Angeline M. (Insert Last Name Here) - Orton
Favourite Superstar & Why: Randy Orton because.. umm.. gender bias and I think he's a really great Superstar inside and outside the ring. He can walk the walk and talk the talk. Versatile Superstar. Can be heel or a face.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: 3 years. I know, really short time.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE. BUT! If we're talking about the women and the Tag Team Divisions, I'm going to TNA. :eek:tunga:
How did you find the site? Someone referred me here ( @[Big Hoss Rambler] ) by my Youtube Inbox.
Will I be active here: Of course! ;))
1855de2a2cb05dec74a091d5b8a9c6ca.jpg

Oh yeah. 10 posts already! Where can I edit my sig nao? :))

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
Why, thank you! *bows* It's really nice to see a forum where it really focuses on wrestling. :))

WM 28, yeah I saw it, in wrestlingnewssource.com (Ok, total plugging of my dirt sheet here). ;))

I also hate it when people tell me it's only "for men" that I totally wrote a case study about the Women of Wrestling (good this I got an A on that one!)

It's also nice to meet nice Mods! :D Everyone expects that Mods should be tough, unreachable, etc.

You can use the comeback anytime. ((;

I just have one problem: It seems like I can't edit my sig... :///
Well, the PG era evolved that so that they have a different demographic.
But welcome to this site. I'm the bad-ass on this site and remember that our Admin is our biggest enemy. (Alliance) #CrayoWeComminForYouNi**a :eek:tunga:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
I'm a big Batista fan too, he was awesome. Nice story to read and hope to see you around here!!

:laugh:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Censorious said:
I like that Orton nodding image, lmao.

Thank you! But it's not mine so... yeah. ;))

CM Punk said:
Well, the PG era evolved that so that they have a different demographic.
But welcome to this site. I'm the bad-ass on this site and remember that our Admin is our biggest enemy. (Alliance) #CrayoWeComminForYouNi**a :eek:tunga:

Thank you everyone for a warm welcome! I'm sorry I wasn't online the past few days, vacations with family suck, especially if you're still a minor like me. <:

And I already saw that from the beginning, CM Punk. [[;

Jose Tortilla said:
Welcome to the forum!
I'm a big Batista fan too, he was awesome. Nice story to read and hope to see you around here!!

:laugh:

Thank you!

Well, yeah, I still like Batista, I miss him. I saw him working out in one of the local gyms in our country last 2009 and I was like, "Woah, even if they are not working, they are STILL working.". One of the reasons why I respect every wrestler out there.