Hi! :))

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hi! :eek:tunga:

Sooo, yeah. I'm Hannah, and I'm new with this site! I hope I'll have fun with this forum, because my last one was well... not a good experience. Mod there, but I'm not having fun b/c of the members. Urrg.

That's the reason why I distanced myself from forums.

I was a columnist in some closed wrestling site. It closed because of personal issues from the webmaster and I (we were real life best friends). So yeah. :))

I like faces more. I dunno why. BUT, I also like heels like Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan.

I act like a total mark while watching Wrestling, but I tend to be serious when I write columns and reactions.

OH YEAH, I've been a fan for 3 years, and it all started from Cyber Sunday 2008!

First Superstar I liked? Batista. He's half-FIlipino, and I live in the Philippines. SOOOO YEAH, total hometown bias.

When Did I Started To become a Smark? Umm... Jan 2009. Some girl in my class said "Wrestling is fake.". A week later, I told her, "Check the dictionary. "Fake" and "Scripted" doesn't have the same meaning. It's just like your "reality shows". If you want reality, watch your neighbors.".

You can know more about me! Just ask. :DD

THANK YOU for taking the time to read my post!
0b7a04d0ddf34868ff9ee379f4b60e6d.png

wwerulesrkolover23

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Awesome introduction there Hannah :). Welcome to the forums, I assure you we offer a good experience when discussing the topic we all adore (wrestling) and won't forcefully make you want to leave :p.

I'm the same. I'm all serious and idealistic outside of discussion threads, but once I watch, it's capital letters all the way!

Good to see you're a Bryan fan, I'm not sure if you watched Wrestlemania tonight so I won't comment on it yet :p. I also despise it when people call wrestling fake, it "grinds my gears", but I'll have to use that dictionary comeback next time :).

Hope you stick around and I hope you enjoy it here.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forums, I'm the Windy fan because I'm a die hard chicago fan of anything mostly from chicago. Be sure to participate in our Raw live discussion tomorrow if you can!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Welcome to the forums, I'm the Windy fan because I'm a die hard chicago fan of anything mostly from chicago. Be sure to participate in our Raw live discussion tomorrow if you can!

1,800+ posts later and I understand why you chose your name.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Censorious said:
Awesome introduction there Hannah :). Welcome to the forums, I assure you we offer a good experience when discussing the topic we all adore (wrestling) and won't forcefully make you want to leave :p.

I'm the same. I'm all serious and idealistic outside of discussion threads, but once I watch, it's capital letters all the way!

Good to see you're a Bryan fan, I'm not sure if you watched Wrestlemania tonight so I won't comment on it yet :p. I also despise it when people call wrestling fake, it "grinds my gears", but I'll have to use that dictionary comeback next time :).

Hope you stick around and I hope you enjoy it here.

Why, thank you! *bows* It's really nice to see a forum where it really focuses on wrestling. :))

WM 28, yeah I saw it, in wrestlingnewssource.com (Ok, total plugging of my dirt sheet here). ;))

I also hate it when people tell me it's only "for men" that I totally wrote a case study about the Women of Wrestling (good this I got an A on that one!)

It's also nice to meet nice Mods! :D Everyone expects that Mods should be tough, unreachable, etc.

You can use the comeback anytime. ((;

I just have one problem: It seems like I can't edit my sig... :///

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
About the sig issue you need 10 posts, it's to avoid spambots advertising their sites in sigs straight away.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thank you! :))

Another thing we have in common: total respect for Stone Cold!

We can have a beer, but yeah, 16 and straightedge. Sorry! :)) :lol1:

Seabs said:
Welcome to the site, I'm a mod here so we have that in common at least :laugh:

Thewindyfan said:

Problem: I can't. I live in a country that hates the WWE, so they show it here on Fridays. Pretty tough, huh? That's why I live for the dirt sheets and watch when I get to find time/site to show it. :laugh:

Seabs said:
About the sig issue you need 10 posts, it's to avoid spambots advertising their sites in sigs straight away.

Can understand. The forum I joined before totally banned sigs, so I was pretty excited to create my sig. :))

Anonymous said:
age nvm found

Sorry 'bout that! :))

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If you want to watch Raw / A PPV live feel free to PM me and I'll give you a stream link. If not we have an uploader team of 4 people who upload the shows to YouTube the day later and D/L can be provided also.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
Especially people from Asia (ie. Me). Apparently, drama series are more important here (read: 60% of air time).

I know, I have parents from somewhat southern asia. They arent asian like chinese and all that but they are asian.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Seabs said:
If you want to watch Raw / A PPV live feel free to PM me and I'll give you a stream link. If not we have an uploader team of 4 people who upload the shows to YouTube the day later and D/L can be provided also.

Really? :shocked:

Thank you very much! :)) :laugh:

I will be forever grateful. Will do that next time.

a2b57596fa7bc7542a87cb7402467a75.gif

Thewindyfan said:
I know, I have parents from somewhat southern asia. They arent asian like chinese and all that but they are asian.

I got your point. ;))

I just want to ask, what country?

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
There is a website that upload to YouTube and about 4 or 5 other sites within 20 mins of the show starting

#darksidegames

An I allowed to post it?

#darksidegames