Hi.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
Yeah but that would lable HBK as a heel and there labeling this match up with the Main Event as two faces facing off. Would it be better to have HBK has the hell. Personally I just hope Cena loses the Title at WM23 because I'm tired of seeing him with the damn belt. Back to the topic I agree with the WGTT winning the titles and than taking Cryme Tyme to the mat with an easy defeat.

The Punisher

Reaction score
Haas and Benjamin at some point will win the tag titles and then Cryme Tyme will get their shot and eventually win the titles at some point

3lions

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme, rightfully, should be the #1 contenders to the belts and should get their shot at WM. However, for that to happen, Cena/HBK need to drop the belts before then.

If I were booking Raw, i would have Cena/HBK defend against WGTT tonight on Raw and then have HBK turn on cena, causing them to lose the titles. This would add more heat to their feud and would put the belts on an actually tag team and allow WGTT to use their shot at WM.

Also, I would book for a Tag tam Title Unification ladder match at WM, with:
WGTT/Cryme Tyme vs Hardyz vs MNM vs London/Kendrick

Lashley

Reaction score
More than likely as we get closer to WM23 their feud will grow and they will be put into a match defending the titles, it's just typical WWE storyline, they'll have a feud in the match and lose them to some rediculous team who doesn't really deserve them yet but will come into their own.

I'm not sure I would stick them on, but it'd be cool to see someone like the Hardyz reunite and all that.

3lions

Reaction score
Raw needs an actuall full-time tag team to take the belts, not the WWE Champ/#1 Contender or a part-time tag team who only wrestle on SD! PPV's. WGTT and Cryme Tyme is the answer.

Lashley

Reaction score
I'd like to see Cryme Tyme as the champs if anything.

btman

Reaction score
Worlds Greatest Tag Team... Am I their only fan? lol

Reaction score
I would like to see WGTT win the belts and then at WM23 have a Fatal Four Way tag match (WGTT,Cryme Tyme,Highlanders and Cade and Murdock).
But now i mention it , i dont think any of these deserve a match at WrestleMania.

Howcome the Spirit Squad havent returned?

Reaction score
Once Michaels screws Cena over, have them drop or vacate the titles. I think Cade and Murdoch need to stay on RAW instead of going to ECW. They could feud with the Worlds Greatest Tag Team for the titles, bringing in a half decent product to the tag division.

SAL

Reaction score
Hi. I'm here. I'm taking off for a couple of days. But I'm here!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker