HHH's reign= Suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
I will tell you why SD sucks for HHH right now and therefore us. Who are the top 5 heels on SD. Well theres Edge, and MVP, and.....uh.....

Reaction score
Ok...I've been saying this guy is turd with long hair and everyone wanted to run me out of town. He SUCKS!! Triple H is unequivocal SUCK! He's boring and every match is long. To be fair, they feel very long. I'm surprised this title reign has lasted this long. He can't jump to 17 holding on to it for more than 2 hours a night.

The Rated R CMStar

The difference is, CE, his reign sucks, not him.

You can't argue that Triple H hasn't done all what he can(on screen, we dont know backstage), to get people to care into his feuds. His mic work has been more than amazing, and when he wrestles he puts good matches.

The thing, he has been put in feuds that had no future. HHH vs Edge was a prelude to Edge vs Taker. HHH vs Cena was billed by Cena from the very beginning as "Last Time in a while", so it had that feeling. HHH vs Khali has been his most interesting feud surprisingly because it actually seems to be going on for more than a month.

Reaction score
No, no, no and no. A title reign sucks because the superstar does. Everyone knows John Cena the wrestler doesn't suck. The booking did. Preperation H's matches sucks...the end.

Airfixx

^^^Bore off!!!

Once again, I feel obliged to point out that, to your own admission, you don't watch WWE save for the odd youtube clip (and regardless of what you say, it's bullshit that that you think you can assess & appreciate the angles and storylines by just scanning through some of the bigger matches when you probably already know the results - Sounds more like searching for ammo to facilitate further WWE-bashing to me.)...

I'm not precious about WWE so whatever, but please understand that your indiscriminate hating does become very tedious.

JayScorpion

Reaction score
i was telling my fiancee the other day, HHH is a good face, a funny face... but as champion he needs to be a heel because he can be a very diabolical character. and i think edge can be devious but hhh could be better. smackdown needs a real heel.

Jabroni900

Reaction score
The difference is, CE, his reign sucks, not him.

You can't argue that Triple H hasn't done all what he can(on screen, we dont know backstage), to get people to care into his feuds. His mic work has been more than amazing, and when he wrestles he puts good matches.

The thing, he has been put in feuds that had no future. HHH vs Edge was a prelude to Edge vs Taker. HHH vs Cena was billed by Cena from the very beginning as "Last Time in a while", so it had that feeling. HHH vs Khali has been his most interesting feud surprisingly because it actually seems to be going on for more than a month.

Bolded for hilarity

Lita_Hardy

Reaction score
This reign I just can't get into. Anybody else feel this?
And it's weird, because I am one of the BIGGEST Triple H fans in the wrestling world, but this one is SOOOO lackluster it isn't even funny...
It started rough,w ith him hardly even being on SD, and since then, the opponents have just been inconsistent.... A short feud with Edgem, and feud with Khali, and now a mini feud with Dykstra, and soon, a 5 man match... It just seems his opponents (it's not their fauly) havent been able to get a good storyline going with him...

But ya, the storylines are failing, and he hasnt been in many matches, and to me, thats made it hard to get into... Anyone else feel this way? And if so, whats made you not like it?

I agree with you...you know what it is? I think Triple H is just too big for Smackdown. No one there is in his league.

The A-man

Reaction score
I definetly agree with alot of people here about his current title run. If anything, the "boys and girls" in the back simply took the belt and slapped it around his waist. That's it. There doesn't seem to be anything of real meaning or purpose to his run.

Besides, is it just me or are a lot of people in the WWE are getting meaningless title/championship runs? What ever happened to honor and prestige?

Airfixx

^^^"Honour"? Ya lost me there....

Is it just me or is HHH v Taker not a particularly interesting prospect?

The 2002 matches were pretty average even if WM17 was awesome. I'd say this far down the line in HHH's career he needs to fued with peeps he can 'duel' on the mic with every week and that certainly ain't 'Taker.

Wild Rover

Reaction score
I didn't want this run to happen, but it's been even less spectacular than I expected. I just don't like Triples as a face - it just ain't him.

Now one match that did stand out was Triples v Shelton Benjamin a few weeks ago on Smackdown. Hunter just carried himself like a class act through that match, I don't know why but he was really on his game moreso than he has been recently and Benjain too held up his end to make a fantastic match. It was pretty old school and Hunter made the best of his technical ability, he looked like a real Champ.

I want to see less gimmick Triple H (crappy spinebuster - crappy running knee - crappy roar to the crowd) and more technical wrestler Triple H. It's when he's at his best.

J

I haven't read much of the above posts as It's past two pages. So even though Trip's reign isn't as exiting as other. It is managing to get more people watching. Hell I think I've missed maybe one episode of Smackdown since the draft and before the draft I rarely watched Smackdown. So his reign can't be complete suck as it's doing something for ratings. Along with the help of Jeff Hardy.

nwohollywood

Reaction score
Wwe Unforgiven

Yeah dude i cant stand him holding the title for the 12th time. Hardy should of won the scramble so he could make his first wwe title reign. it would be a total fan killer:irvine:

the_wolfpac_is_back

Reaction score
its really annoying seeing triple h having the title because hes good but its boring to have him with the title