• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Yeah it could be Lashley but when he got injured and has been out, before he went didn't VKM hate him cos he lost the ECW title to him? If I'm wrong then it'll probz be Lashley. but If I'm right wouldn't it be a bit weird having VKM make out Lashley's on his side cos normally its just a bunch of Lick-Ass's who are on VKM's side like all the DX matches where VKM would bring out ppl to weaken DX, Spirit Squad, Regal, etc.

Montana

Now there is a match I had not thought of. However there's two reasons why that won't happen. Reason 1 is that HBK is wrestling Kennedy next week in what is his final chance to beat him or whatever so I doubt they'd have HBK wrestle twice in the same night. Reason 2 is that I don't see this being a face-face match and at the moment neither of these guys are going heel.

Also I don't think that this is a RR qualifying match, it's just if HHH wins he's in if not hes not in. I don't think it's winner goes to the rumble, not that that couldn't change I'm just saying.

oh damn, your right. It seems like something vince would do. I would then guess vince himself, BUT outside interfernce from everyone.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Yeah it could be Lashley but when he got injured and has been out, before he went didn't VKM hate him cos he lost the ECW title to him? If I'm wrong then it'll probz be Lashley. but If I'm right wouldn't it be a bit weird having VKM make out Lashley's on his side cos normally its just a bunch of Lick-Ass's who are on VKM's side like all the DX matches where VKM would bring out ppl to weaken DX, Spirit Squad, Regal, etc.
You remember correctly, but you never know.